This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack Set Found in Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack Set Found in Stores

Postby Skowl » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 pm

KidDynamite of TFW2005 has found the Decepticon Sneak Attack pack in stores at a Wal-Mart in Evansville, IN. Many have thought this set to be an online-only exclusive to Wal-Mart.com, but it now appears to be making it's way into Wal-Mart retail stores. The set includes Cliffjumper, Skywarp, Mirage (clear hologram),and Optimus Prime and Megatron, both with shiny metal finish.

See an image with receipt in the original thread here.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby --B-- » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:44 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Can't wait to find that in stores. I have been checking for it. What a great line.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Hotrod » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:53 pm

--B-- wrote:Can't wait to find that in stores. I have been checking for it. What a great line.

Same here.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Cybertron Optimus » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:09 pm

I want this to come to the Wal-Marts in my area.

Who Hoo! My 1000th post!
Cybertron Optimus
Vehicon

Postby Skowl » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 pm

I really really hope this set will come out in Canada, I wonder if there is a way I can find out...

If not, I'll ask someone from the US to pick me up a set and have it shipped to me, that's why it's fun to have american friends on the Seibertron staff...

Movie Optimus wrote:I want this to come to the Wal-Marts in my area.

Who Hoo! My 1000th post!

Congrats! :grin: Quite a milestone for any user!
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Slovman » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:31 pm

Heh, and just a couple of days after I broke down and ordered it online.
Slovman
Mini-Con

Postby Cybertron Optimus » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:42 pm

Skowl wrote:I really really hope this set will come out in Canada, I wonder if there is a way I can find out...

If not, I'll ask someone from the US to pick me up a set and have it shipped to me, that's why it's fun to have american friends on the Seibertron staff...

Movie Optimus wrote:I want this to come to the Wal-Marts in my area.

Who Hoo! My 1000th post!

Congrats! :grin: Quite a milestone for any user!

Thanks, Skowl!
Cybertron Optimus
Vehicon

Postby G1 Blaster » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Motto: "When the music's rockin', I'm rollin'."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
How come only 2 'Cons for 3 'Bots is what I'm wondering. Push come to shove they could've repainted Screamer again for Thundercracker.

Still though, I Must Have It.
Delicon wrote:I transform my toys like an angry child.
G1 Blaster
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Hairball178 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:25 pm

If it's an exclusive, then hopefully it'll make it to my Wal-Mart. I'm skeptical because this particular store still hasn't got ANY Robot Heroes, and they don't carry the Star Wars Galactic Heroes.

I smell conspiracyyyyy...
Hairball178
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby Scream » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:30 pm

G1Blaster wrote:How come only 2 'Cons for 3 'Bots is what I'm wondering. Push come to shove they could've repainted Screamer again for Thundercracker.

Thundercracker is already part of wave 2.
The only guy I want from this set is Skywarp.
Scream
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby G1 Blaster » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Scream wrote:
G1Blaster wrote:How come only 2 'Cons for 3 'Bots is what I'm wondering. Push come to shove they could've repainted Screamer again for Thundercracker.

Oh yeah. Damnit. That shot my idea all to hell.
G1 Blaster
Brainmaster

Postby Scream » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm

G1Blaster wrote:
Scream wrote:

Oh yeah. Damnit. That shot my idea all to hell.
Thats a good Idea though, the 3 seekers together would be pretty sweet. 8)
I just hope hasbro creates a RH version of the new movie screamer.
Scream
Minibot

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:18 pm

I found a case of them tonight, opened the case and finally got a set that is C9!
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Brainmaster
News Credits: 17
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby G1 Blaster » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:41 pm

I'm a little upset they've started RH's in the Movie line. I was really hoping for a Robot Hero Blaster. I mean come on! Blaster's only had 5 different figures and that's only if you count the Twincast reissue as a different figure than the original and count the Binaltech Asterisk Broadblaster as Blaster. What kind of bull is that?!

I DEMAND A ROBOT HERO BLASTER!
G1 Blaster
Brainmaster

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 pm

G1Blaster wrote:I'm a little upset they've started RH's in the Movie line. I was really hoping for a Robot Hero Blaster. I mean come on! Blaster's only had 5 different figures and that's only if you count the Twincast reissue as a different figure than the original and count the Binaltech Asterisk Broadblaster as Blaster. What kind of bull is that?!

Don't worry, there are a ton more G1 figures they can do after they do the 8 or so movie ones. I doubt they will make RH's of movie video game characters.
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Brainmaster
News Credits: 17
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby Scream » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:45 pm

G1Blaster wrote:I'm a little upset they've started RH's in the Movie line. I was really hoping for a Robot Hero Blaster. I mean come on! Blaster's only had 5 different figures and that's only if you count the Twincast reissue as a different figure than the original and count the Binaltech Asterisk Broadblaster as Blaster. What kind of bull is that?!

Don't worry dude, you'll get it cause all the RHs are from the transformers movie(1986) and he was in it.
Scream
Minibot

Postby G1 Blaster » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:50 pm

Scream wrote:

Don't worry dude, you'll get it cause all the RHs are from the transformers movie(1986) and he was in it.

Hey you're right! Awesome! Woo!
G1 Blaster
Brainmaster

Postby Kranix-76 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:10 pm

A side note: not all of the Heroes so far were in the '86 movie. Mirage kinda throws a wrench into that theory.

I know this is a Box Store Exclusive (TM) and as such has a few constraints put upon it...

...but honestly? Part of why I haven't picked it up yet is the lack of variety. I mean, don't get me wrong--Robot Heroes, in its weird cutesy way, is the TF line I'm most excited about--but I was kinda hoping when I first saw "Decepticon Sneak Attack" that it'd be a set including Reflector (maybe just one), Brawn, Laserbeak, Rumble, and maybe Hound, not just three altered-but-already-released characters and two unique repaints. I'm still kinda up in the air about it...

Also: how much do the Supermetal Finish leaders differ from the regular ones found in the two-packs? Are they just shinier, or are there other differences in patterns and paint applications?
Kranix-76
Micromaster

site

Postby Jestermon » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 am

I was wondering when it would be out, I knew it was not an online exclusive, but it was looking like it would be by default.

I wish they would have done this with Rumble and Ravage, perhaps this will be the norm now and there will be no more driving to 50 different stores.

Also, the site to store is cheaper then buying it in the store you do not have to pay state sales tax on the item, since you paid online already.

I am hoping they make as many various characters as they did from Star Wars, and hopefully we will get all bots and no humans, the bots look nice but the humans from the Star Wars sets look horrible compared to the aliens, the hands are wayy too big and they are puffy.

I hope we get Ratbat, it would be cute, but ultimately the best would still be one piece Combiners, big or small.
Jestermon
Fuzor

Postby ionacus » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:32 am

Weapon: Saber Blade
i got this set last night also. paid $9.99. so this is the second siting in michigan. WOOT!
ionacus
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby --B-- » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:34 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Kranix-76 wrote:Also: how much do the Supermetal Finish leaders differ from the regular ones found in the two-packs? Are they just shinier, or are there other differences in patterns and paint applications?

They actually look a lot better. I picked up a set late last night, and they are much better. Megs actually looks like he is silver. The Mirage I could have done without. If it were not for the fact that you would miss out on Ravage and Ultra Magnus, I would suggest picking up this set and not the 2 packs that Prime and Meg are in.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Kimmer » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:36 pm

i hope these go on for a while. my only gripe is that the figures with the same mold(seekers, bb and cliffjumper) have the same poses. is it too much to ask that different characters have even slightly different poses? it just seems a little half-assed to me.
Kimmer
Combiner

Postby Hairball178 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:49 pm

Found a set! This brings me the happies.
Hairball178
Combiner

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot]

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
NEW!
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
NEW!
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON