This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of DOTM Human Alliance Bumblebee and Skids/Elita-1

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Images of DOTM Human Alliance Bumblebee and Skids/Elita-1

Postby Blurrz » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Another movie, plus a new paint scheme equals new Human Alliance toys for the Autobot characters, Bumblebee and Skids. Homaging his 2007 Movie variant, Stealth Bumblebee, Bumblebee's Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance figure has a very similar color scheme. The figure is paired with a black shirt Sam Witwicky. The other Autobot is Skids, who's Human Alliance figure is deco'd in his Black and Green DOTM apparel. The clown is paired with Elita-1, completing the Arcee triplet in the Human Alliance scale. They're driven by Tech Sergeant Epps! Check out the images below!

Bumblebee with Sam Witwicky

Autobot Skids and Elita-1 with Tech Sergeant Epps

(Courtesy of TFclub Taobao)

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Images of DOTM Human Alliance Bumblebee and Skids/Elita-1

Postby OptiMagnus » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Very nice paint apps, I must say. However, I won't be getting these two. The only HA I want so far is Roadbuster.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
great more repaints of shelf warmers, thanks hasbro.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Swiftknife24 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Definitely getting Skids; hoping they'll do Mudflap to go with him! :D

Speaking of which, they only HA currently released that I haven't got IS Mudflap/Simmons/Chromia! I thought eBay included the prospect of bargains! Grrr :lol:

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Swiftknife24 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Definitely getting Skids; hoping they'll do Mudflap to go with him! :D

Speaking of which, they only HA currently released that I haven't got IS Mudflap/Simmons/Chromia! I've only seen REALLY expensive ones online! I thought eBay included the prospect of bargains! Grrr :lol:

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Firepower: 10

Postby Blurrz » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Since Sideways Sneak Attack went down the pooper, this is the next best thing.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Prime Riblet » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I am really happy I grabbed the HA figures from the TF2 line. These current figures are not on my wish list whatsoever.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby TimothyR » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:49 pm

if hasbro was going to repaint bumblebee..

Why in the hell wouldn't they give him his DOTM paint job.. this one looks like garbage.

they could've repainted it and sculpted a new abdomen.. and voila... a decent dotm human alliance bumblebee.

also.. i wonder how many people will pick up skids.. especially since last time most of us bought him thinking we'd also get a chance at getting human alliance mudflap, but that wasn't possible for a large percentage of us.

it would've been nice if this first wave had a new mold.. unless this is wave two with roadbuster being one.

i really wish they would've handled this size class better.. releasing two figures in each wave and one of them is always bumblebee is incredibly annoying.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Kibble » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
The Human Alliance line really went down the crapper... Skids looks decent for Skids, but unless you don't already have the first HA Skids, what's the point? Great, a pimped out Chevy Beat that's the same character...that's a must have figure! 8-}
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby rpetras » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Dear Hasbro,

Have you learned nothing from Tuner Skids and Tuner Mudflap?

Making repaints of already maligned characters does nothing but produce shelf warmers.

Repainting $35 figures of characters few people really like is just not a sound sales tactic.

On top of that Skids and Mudflap, it has been stated, are not even supposed to appear in the current movie, thus dipping their sales potential even further.

The Bumblebee looks nice, but I can find HA BBs all day long in ever store in my usual hunting grounds, in movie accurate colors that aren't selling. Having multicolored options can be fun with Legends figures, and even deluxes, I guess, but at $35, out-of-left-field repaints are high on the skip list for most of us.

Sincerely,

Your Pal,

rpetras
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby Stockade » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Bee looks good in alt mode with all black on yellow, but man in bot mode he looks bland, lack of some major paint apps and detail! Oh well i have 1 HA Bee dont need another and Skids is Junk! no way i would have that.

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am

Great. No one can get a Warpath or Windcharger, but we'll always have a Movieverse Skids clogging the shelves. #-o
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Kibble » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 pm

rpetras wrote:Dear Hasbro,

Have you learned nothing from Tuner Skids and Tuner Mudflap?

Making repaints of already maligned characters does nothing but produce shelf warmers.

Repainting $35 figures of characters few people really like is just not a sound sales tactic.

On top of that Skids and Mudflap, it has been stated, are not even supposed to appear in the current movie, thus dipping their sales potential even further.

The Bumblebee looks nice, but I can find HA BBs all day long in ever store in my usual hunting grounds, in movie accurate colors that aren't selling. Having multicolored options can be fun with Legends figures, and even deluxes, I guess, but at $35, out-of-left-field repaints are high on the skip list for most of us.

Sincerely,

Your Pal,

rpetras

I agree with everything here except the part about Bumblebee looking nice. It think it looks terrible. Alt mode is okay, I guess, but bot mode looks like the dark of somebody dropping trou's moon. How's this for a black repaint, I didn't wipe! :lol: I hope that thought is in the back of your minds every time you hear DOTM now... :P

Anyhow...the HA black repaints are really some of the worst black repaints I've ever seen...in large part because they keep almost all the bot parts their original colors instead of just being the secondary accent color. Lame.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Well, all I can say is that at least now the Halloween Donald Duck Crossover finally has some company. :SICK:

Seriously, how the heck did that BB make it off the concept page and into actual production? I'm betting that no less than 4 people had to look at and sign off on that before sending it to mass production. That's at least 3 lapses in judgement more than Hasbro should be putting up with. :BANG_HEAD:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Blurrz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Anyone need a tissue box? There's a hell of alot of crying in this thread.

This is the first repaint of HA Bumblebee and HA Skids. This gives people a second chance at the figures who missed them.

The HA line is wicked. For these to be the 2nd and 3rd repaints to be incorporated into this line is pretty impressive considering things.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Kibble » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Sorry, Blurrz, but for those that "missed" HA Bumblebee & Skids: just go down to Target and pick them up on clearance, or go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls to pick them up discounted, or order them off Amazon...all of these options will run you less than MSRP. In other words, we don't really need a "second chance" at these figures... And they're not very desirable repaints for most the rest of us.

*PS...
Typically I don't care about Hasbro putting out figures I don't want because all I have to do is not buy them and problem solved, but considering we're seeing first hand what happens to later figures in lines when the shelves are littered with earlier waves not selling...well considering how many of these are lying around at discount already, obviously they weren't the best sellers the first time around so I can only imagine how they'll warm the second time around...and while DOTM (aka Brown Eye) figs are pretty crappy in general, I might have interest in HA Soundwave and would rather not have to pay online prices because it never made it to retail thanks to piles of bad repaints.
Kibble
City Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #5 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Perlin 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
NEW!
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238040 (CA) Barry + Spicer"
VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM932 (CA) Baldeon (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #3 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0224IM322 8C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON