This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Knock Off Animated Arcee On The Way?

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Knock Off Animated Arcee On The Way?

Postby Mach » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:01 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Various sources from Hong Kong and China stated that the Knock Off version of Transformers Animated Arcee is expecting to be released soon.

This KO version is release under the brand of "CHMS", where they also produced the KO Starscream and various seekers.
So collectors and future buyers need to beware of this figure.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Knock Off Animated Arcee On The Way?

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Too much demand, too little a product (or too little a source for a product), that's where K.O.s thrive.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby slugfest200x » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 am

ive got a ko devastator in my collection. it allows me to display him in his combined mode while i also have all the REAL constucticons in robot form surrounding him. the ko is a piece of crap but ive seen some cool ko's. anyone see that giant ko soundwave?
slugfest200x
Minibot

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 am

Oh yeah, and if you couldn't find all the extra Animated Arcees you wanted to use those Reprolabel alternate head features on, or you bought the real deal and her thumbs broke, and especially if this company ends up releasing her in those Chromia and Paradron Medic repaints that the Japanese line never got around to, along with some originals like Moonracer or Flamewar...

...er, yeah, "beware". Be VERY wary...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Kibble » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
I know this was a hard to find figure early on, but it seemed pretty obtainable later...is there really enough demand to warrant a KO? My guess is they'd probably charge about $25 a pop for these, which for that price you can just go get one off eBay without much difficulty.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I think this one is more show accurate than the real one! I'm getting this!!! It still has the lack of face detail, but the feet are pink instead of black. And they're supposed to be that way...or is that just the Takara one? If so, I'm stupid.
Last edited by SlyTF1 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby GunBusterX » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

Motto: ""Buster... Beam!!""
I don't think there's anything wrong with buying a KO as long as you know its a KO. Don't wanna pay $100 for a classics Ultra Magnus when I can get a KO for $30 for my FansProject City Commander.
GunBusterX
Mini-Con
Buy from GunBusterX on eBay

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
I did not realize the demand for this one was so high. When I got mine, the local TRU had plenty that I remember hanging around for some time. The knock off people are getting good!
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
If these are cheap then i might get one, i want to get another to repaint but im not spending $15 on a figure that was originally $10 and should be on clearance for $7 like the rest of the animated figures at TRU. The TRU by me still has a few of these but they are way overpriced. Still dont get TRUs thinking behind it, and when you point out that it says "all animated deluxes $7" and the Arcee or Hot Rod isnt coming up as that they bitch, and then when you point out that they were all on the same pegs and all the pegs say $7 they try to make excuses like "well this is the cybertron mode", its not my fault your stores and company are run by morons who dont know their elbows from their ass'. Sorry i just really hate TRU.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I'd like a blue one, a red one, and...whatever else.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Rated X » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
CHMS is the greatest thing since fried chicken !!! :grin:

I own 6 CHMS seekers and the quality is amazing !!! For those of you who didnt live close enough to a TRU to pick up Arcee, I highly reccomend jumping on this one. I own the original so i do not have the KO version, but from the quality of my seekers, I give CHMS 2 thumbs up !!! And they brand "CHMS" real small on the place where it would normally say "Hasbro". So it's not like theyre trying to fool anyone. But hey, if it looks like a duck and quacks then it must be a duck right ??? ;)
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Wow. That's a perfect replica as far as I can tell.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Rated X wrote:CHMS is the greatest thing since fried chicken !!! :grin:

I own 6 CHMS seekers and the quality is amazing !!! For those of you who didnt live close enough to a TRU to pick up Arcee, I highly reccomend jumping on this one. I own the original so i do not have the KO version, but from the quality of my seekers, I give CHMS 2 thumbs up !!! And they brand "CHMS" real small on the place where it would normally say "Hasbro". So it's not like theyre trying to fool anyone. But hey, if it looks like a duck and quacks then it must be a duck right ??? ;)

Yeah but it's not their duck to sell! If somebody steals something that I've invested a good deal of time and money into creating and turns around sells it and says that they did all the work, I'm gonna hunt that person down and **** them up to the point that they never steal from ANYONE again. The ONLY thing I consider a knock-off good for is for kit-bashing purposes. It's not going to weigh on my conscience to take a forgery and screw it all up so that it no longer resembles anything officially sanctioned by Hasbro/Takara. Any modding I do is entirely for my own amusement, not for display or to represent in any way an original factory made work. I'd rather use a cheap P.O.S. for that type of stuff then I would the real toy. No loss in value to worry about.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Captziltoid » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:50 pm

wow really. to be honest i didnt think that arcee was that rare to find. i live in vegas and her and rodimus are peg warmers in all 3 of the toys r us here in town. thats just sad.
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby aeleven » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Where do they sell CHMS products in the US? I would get three of them to customize if they were cheap.
aeleven
Mini-Con

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230903A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Classics Universe Deluxe complete 230920A"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon WING (RIGHT SHOULDER) Transformers Titans Return part accs 230817F"
Trypticon WING (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON