This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Images of Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Topspin, Roadbuster, Ratchet and Much More!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More Images of Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Topspin, Roadbuster, Ratchet and Much More!

Postby Blurrz » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Previewed at ToyFair 2011 and a couple of other characters you might have interest in, we've got some sweet looks at Deluxe Topspin, Ratchet, Roadbuster, Jolt and Bumblebee. They are joined by Voyager Shockwave and Skyhammer. Topspin and Roadbuster fill our two-thirds of the Nascar group, the Wreckers. Ratchet, Bumblebee and Jolt feature brand new molds. Shockwave and Skyhammer are both Voyager class, and we get more looks of the Decepticon villain, and an alternate mode look at the sleek Helicopter. Check them out below!

More images available at ACToys.net!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: More Images of Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Topspin, Roadbuster, Ratchet and Much More!

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
why is it both wreckers look...as peaugh put it "typical redneck" in the face? and why is that jolt so...*buuuuggghhh* ugly lookin? at least the new ratchet looks decent, plus shockwave looks great
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: More Images of Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Topspin, Roadbuster, Ratchet and Much More!

Postby Rated X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I think ill just buy Shockwave and call it a day. Not so much liking the Nascars, but I do like that real advertising is used on the cars like G1 Mirage and Jazz. It's about time Hasbro got smart and got paid sponsers ads to make the figures look more real, instead of using flames or something dumb for graphics.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Warming up to Topspin but what is up with Roadbuster? Is there a reason why the toy looks very little like the version that we are going to see on-screen and at the start of the Daytona 500? It's a plain race car with a goofy gun dropped on the roof.
Also warming up to the helicopter a bit but still have that whole rotor placement thing to get past. Not very fond of how they did that one but the alt mode is definitely sweet and might be the selling point for me.
So that makes for 2 very strong 'Maybe' votes which is up from last month for me. I'll leave it at that since the rest would all be derisive.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Really like Topspin's alt mode. His robot mode is growing on me. Roadbuster looks ok but the lack of paint apps kills the detail in the mold.

I think the new deluxe mold for Rathet is pointless.

I'm glad to see forearm/wrist swivels on BB.

I actually really like Jolt. The feet are a little off but I'm loving the rest.

Shockwave and the Helicopter are buys as well.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7

Postby New Guy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am

Am I the only one who thinks that Bumblebee looks sweet. Also Ratchet's weapon looks like a tommy gun with an oversized clip (that is awesome) :grin:
New Guy
Mini-Con

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 am

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
These all keep looking better and better in every new picture.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Megazarak » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 am

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
A good number of those are pretty cool. I really like the aesthetic look of Topspin, though not as fond as his green buddy. Ratchet looks alright. I also think Jolt looks great (albeit, different). The new look (in general and being white) is pretty cool and suits him quite well, though I think the blue was a good colour for him. I am sad that he lacks his whips though, and it would have been pretty cool if his MechTech weapon was at least a whip. And of course Shockwave and Skyhammer looking good as always.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby lbullock7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 am

Motto: "To Punish And Enslave."
Weapon: Energy Blades
So my question is why doesn't the green wrecker car have all that cool armor stuff in car mode like the blue one has and like the pictures we saw of him from the new movie? :-? Hmmm..... He just looks like an ordinary nascar dissapointment........ :-(
lbullock7
Mini-Con
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 am

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I definitely want topspin, skyhammer and Shockwave but I need more pictures of skyhammer he looks great!!
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby OlivusPrime » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Topspin looks awesome, Roadbuster looks great although its a shame the side Mechtech ports don't work - prevents me from shoving all of the crap weapons on him to beef him up. Like everyone else I don't particularly like the lack of paint on robot mode, but the detail of the mold negates that for me. I wonder if Leadfoot will be beefed up or a regular NASCAR car?
Bumblebee looks pretty rubbish, I really don't like that gun, and how they've taken away his BB axe and arm cannon. Also the lack of paint on his feet kind of puts me off. A shame, because his vehicle mode is starting to look really good.
I'll get Ratchet if his robot is of reasonable size. Quite disappointed that it isn't Voyager though. Jolt looks thorougly awesome, but if he isn't in the film, its a miss for me purely because of the paint job :-(
Do you even need to hear my opinion on Shockwave and Skyhammer? Wonder if the latter will be in the film.

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby Mykltron » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:35 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
I don't need the new BB but I like the other cars. Makes me wish I hadn't bought the other deluxe Ratchet though :-x

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby prowl123 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:26 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shockwave

Jolt

Topspin

Possibly Roadbuster.

Need more info on Skyhammer

The rest are bull.
~prowl123~

Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
prowl123
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
roadbuster is the best figure in this line so far.

very sexy.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:40 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
Blue nascar is a buy for me it's the only mechtech figure i realy like.

green nascar is lacking so much colour and his weopon is pointless but i'll probly buy when it's cheaper.

Shockwave is a buy.

Sky Hammer is a buy i must be the only person who likes the rotor on his chest,I love moulds that are totally changed, I bet people would be more pissed if it was a Blackout/Grindor mould again.

Ratchet,BumbleBee and Jolt YAAAWWWNNN! either seen it a million times(BB)or just pointless (Jolt looks crap ).
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Postby Fenrir Prime » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

I love Roadbuster and Topspin's robot mode is growing on me. To be honest I wouldn't mind the redneck thing as long as they are the trigger-happy kinda redneck or even like the Dukes of Hazard. With our luck we will get the blue collar comedy tour though.

Shockwave looks better and better every time I see him and I personally love Skyhammer in both modes
Fenrir Prime
Mini-Con

Postby Shokwayve » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 am

Motto: ""Clarity of thought before rashness of action.""
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
Not too many of the movie figures are really impressing me. The only ones that intrigue me are Shockwave, Sentinel Prime, Skyhammer, and Powerglide. Everything else is whatever. Do wish the Nascars were the Stunticons though and there was a Motormaster to contend w/ Prime.
Looking for 03 OTFCC Sunstreaker, G1 Shockwave
Shokwayve
Minibot
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
I was really hoping this Skyhammer guy was gonna be Whirl!!! I like him though, as Whirl!! The BB alt mode sure looks smooth, other than that plastic turd atop his roof. I'm not sure how I feel about the Wreckers, but I recommend you buy these guys. God knows rednecks love there Die-cast model racecars, they will probally buy these. Won't be able to transform, but whatever. I will get them to pawn at a later date for G1 retro badassedness!!! :twisted:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Courage: Infinity

Postby DMSL » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I don't like the new Jolt, he looks so plain and downright boring.

Don't care for Ratchet either, about time Hasbro gave us a new voyager Ratchet that looked good. The one from the first movie while nice looked a bit meh.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Speed: 6

Postby Optimus1138 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 am

Motto: "Where I'm going, I don't need roads!"
Topspin looks pretty good, but unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll be able to have an unarmed vehicle mode, and I still don't like the lime green on his robot mode. Roadbuster looks really plain in both modes, however. Ratchet looks okay, but I'm not a fan of the robot mode. Shockwave looks great, but I'll only get the Voyager one if we get word form Hasbro that there will be no Leader figure of him. I'll definitely be getting Skyhammer to use as Whirl for my Classics Wreckers.
Optimus1138
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Don't really like "drop a giant gun on top of the car" thing. Granted i'll likely pick up the Wreckers just because they're Nascars. Specifically Roadbuster since the 88 car happens to be my favorite.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Interesting how in both the Legends and Deluxe Classes, we got two of the Wreckers, one with all the guns and the other without. IIRC, there will be two Wreckers for HA, so, judging by the pattern, quite possibly we'll get a 'clean' Leadfoot and a gun-happy Roadbuster.

While I'd imagine we'll get all three Wreckers in all three classes, I doubt we'll get both the clean and attack versions of each character in even just one class. That would just take up all the shelve space way too quickly.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I want all of them. Now. I really hope I got a crapload of money when these come out.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby shadowynne » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:55 pm

hmmm just shockwave for me thanks...
shadowynne
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Is it just me, or does Bumblebee look like he's got the same uglier bloated head from the ROTF preview version? His body seems to be a slightly retooled version of Battle Blades BB. Why can't they give him the better looking head too?

Wait, let me guess; the BB BB head has a face-plate, which had to be taken out to save costs for the stupid mechtech gimmick.

The wreckers are looking good, especially the blue one.

Shockwave's a keeper, unless they come up with a leader class.

Jolt's not bad, but I'm not sure if I'll be picking him up.

I'd like to see more pics of the chopper [Topspin?]
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM857 (CA) Pansica"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 302B 1023IM318 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #295 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221557 295B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 300E (CA) Royle"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON