This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Fan Comic - "TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS -- SECOND CHANCES" Preview!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Fan Comic - "TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS -- SECOND CHANCES" Preview!

Postby Mach » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Remember the fan comic group that did the Transformers Animated Spotlight: Rodimus Minor (transformers-animated-spotlight-rodimus-minor-4-page-preview-t66637.php)?
This group has again sent us 3 pages of exclusive preview for their new project/online comic: TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS -- SECOND CHANCES.

The full online comic is scheduled to be released on February 2, 2011 over at: http://BWSecondChances.deviantART.com

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Fan Comic - "TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS -- SECOND CHANCES" Preview!

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

I still haven't read all the IDW BW stuff, so I'm not sure what all they are or aren't writing around or bumping out of continuity. But fan based or not, if it bumps Beast Machines out of continuity, I'm on board!

Of course, if it's well-written, it should be a good story while maintaining an ambiguous enough ending that fans who love or hate BM could accept it...(sigh).

All these guys besides Waspinator just somehow surviving after all seems just a tad lame, but Spotlight Rodimus has my hopes up for this.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
The Depth Charge/Rampage thing is kinda interesting.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:I still haven't read all the IDW BW stuff, so I'm not sure what all they are or aren't writing around or bumping out of continuity. But fan based or not, if it bumps Beast Machines out of continuity, I'm on board!

Of course, if it's well-written, it should be a good story while maintaining an ambiguous enough ending that fans who love or hate BM could accept it...(sigh).

All these guys besides Waspinator just somehow surviving after all seems just a tad lame, but Spotlight Rodimus has my hopes up for this.

The story takes place after the final episode of Beast Wars, and requires no previous reading of the IDW material.

As for everyone save Waspy surviving, well the thing about that is that we wanted to use characters fans were familiar with. One of the criticisms of "The Gathering"(though more from "The Ascending") is there were way too many characters crammed in there that unless you knew who they were, you didn't care about. You won't find any toy exclusive characters in the main cast, but you might catch a cameo from one or two ;) .

Also, glad to see one of my pages made it into the preview. I wrote most of the Dinobot II stuff, so I hope everyone likes my arc!
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I like it! I miss waking up early at six in the mornings to watch re-runs of Beast Wars before school... :-(
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby NemesisScourge » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 am

You and me both. I loved watching Beast Wars before school in the morning. This comic looks excellent, I'm also interested in the fusion of Rampage and Depth Charge in one body. I'm sure he'll [ DC ] really enjoy that, haha.
NemesisScourge
Mini-Con

Postby AutobotMR2 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Enough said. This makes me want to go back and watch my complete Collection of Beast Wars agian! Oh how I loved watching Waspinator get blown to peices. :lol: :lol:
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Psychomud » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Anyone else notice the crab in panel 2 of page 2?

PS - Whoever colored page 2 - YOU ROCK!
Psychomud
Minibot

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Well, the Universe Depth Charge - Rampage mosaic was certainly deeper (and better colored and drawn) than the page in this comic, but I look forward for it.

Is that duct tape on Inferno and Quickstrike?
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Duke of Luns » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Chaoslock wrote:Well, the Universe Depth Charge - Rampage mosaic was certainly deeper (and better colored and drawn) than the page in this comic, but I look forward for it.

Is that duct tape on Inferno and Quickstrike?

Depth Charge's story is just begining. Mike Priest(the writer of the Mosaic mentioned) also penned Depth Rampage's story, and it's awesome ;) .

Also, that isn't duct tape, it's vines.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby Psychomud » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Chaoslock wrote:Well, the Universe Depth Charge - Rampage mosaic was certainly deeper (and better colored and drawn) than the page in this comic...

*Chuckle* Really?

They should've gotten that guy (from the mosaic) to do that page then. ;)
Psychomud
Minibot

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby Chaoslock » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
That was freakin' awesome! The artists who drew pages 14 and 16 should have drawn the whole though. Their work is amazing.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOVIE MUNCHSTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020 tickets"
MOVIE MUNCHSTER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRIST BANNED Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades watch 2019 Hasbro"
WRIST BANNED Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LATTE SPICE WHIRL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes Pumpkin Spice"
LATTE SPICE WHIRL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTER SPLATTER Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes mixer 2019 import"
BATTER SPLATTER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL 149 pieces includes 2 Kreons Transformers Kre-o Building Toy Hasbro 2015"
PROWL 149 pieces i ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHERIFF SUGARFEET Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades donut 2019"
SHERIFF SUGARFEET ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRASH BUTTERHEAD Transformers BotBots Series 5 Movie Moguls popcorn machine 2020"
BRASH BUTTERHEAD T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUGAR SADDLE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks ice cream sundae 2019"
SUGAR SADDLE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERHOWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
THUNDERHOWL Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FAIL POLISH Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots Nail Polish 2019 Hasbro"
FAIL POLISH Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDY TRUNKSKY Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers suitcase Hasbro 2020"
TIDY TRUNKSKY Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Complete 16 STICKER SET Transformers BotBots Series 4 Gumball + Claw Machine"
Complete 16 STICKE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAM THE MAN Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020"
CAM THE MAN Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON