This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC #2 Features Two New Characters and Five New Maps

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

New Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC #2 Features Two New Characters and Five New Maps

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Gametrailers.com has posted a video of the new exclusive DLC #2 featuring five new maps and two new characters. Zeta Prime and Dead End. See the video here.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC #2 Features Two New Characters and Five New Maps

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Zeta Prime looks interesting. I wonder what his "backstory" is.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Re: New Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC #2 Features Two New Characters and Five New Maps

Postby autobot-jolt » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Slag you activision, make this for the PC! :BANG_HEAD:
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby SavageCam » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Motto: "Let justice be done, though all the world perish."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
NuclearConvoy wrote:Zeta Prime looks interesting. I wonder what his "backstory" is.

In WFC, he is essentially the same guy as Sentinel Prime from the comics. He was the Prime just before Optimus, and he gets his $hit jacked by Megatron & friends. He's a pretty good boss fight, though.
PSN: SavageCam
XBOX Live: Savagecam85
SavageCam
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+

Postby Soundwave__Superior » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Motto: "Cries and screams are music to my ears."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
:D Dead End! Activision wins for this, Breakdown and Dead End are My favorite Stunticons.

Zeta Prime |:| Meh.

New Maps-some better be for Escalation, the newest :CON: one from DLC#1 annoys me, and the :BOT: is freakin impossible.

Slag you energon waterfalls.

Random Mario was here
:MARIO:
:CON: Soundwave Superior :CON:
Soundwave__Superior
Minibot
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blurrz » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
MegatronTheGreat wrote:New Maps-some better be for Escalation, the newest :CON: one from DLC#1 annoys me, and the :BOT: is freakin impossible.

??? No way man... District is pretty chill and I can solo Forsaken by myself..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby sabrigami » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Blurrz wrote:
MegatronTheGreat wrote:New Maps-some better be for Escalation, the newest :CON: one from DLC#1 annoys me, and the :BOT: is freakin impossible.

Get to wave 15 in Remnant yet? :P
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9

Postby Dai_Ceefax » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Motto: ""A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his aim.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Dead Ends's little face is classic, reminds me of Animated Swindle...
Looking for:
Guardian Powered
Cybertron Backblast
BWII/Telemocha Jointrons esp. BWII DJ
PM me if you can help!
Dai_Ceefax
Minibot
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Blurrz » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
sabrigami wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

Haha.. the last time I played Transformers was with you a few weeks ago! So no.. that map sucks and not even getting Dead End is going to make it better. I hope Zeta has Ammo Beacon.. although not really necessary when I'm an Autobot..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10

Postby sabrigami » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Blurrz wrote:
sabrigami wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

Haha.. the last time I played Transformers was with you a few weeks ago! So no.. that map sucks and not even getting Dead End is going to make it better. I hope Zeta has Ammo Beacon.. although not really necessary when I'm an Autobot..

I know, I'm just being silly. Although we can't call ourselves super awesome until we accomplish that ;) New maps looks like win, especially the one that looks like that meditation garden in Iacon. And tanks!
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4

Postby Cyberstrike » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
How about some new single player adventures? The game was cool, but some DLC for the single player mode would be even cooler that more characters and maps for the multiplayer modes. I would buy it tommorrow if were for the single player, right now I'll just buy the new DLC for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins.
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: 8

Postby Blackstreak » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Pardon my french but...
Fk you Activision for not making these DLCs for the computer.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
sabrigami wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

Pfft, once I get Xbox Live hooked up (still trying to get a wireless adapter :-( ), I can take 'em all. I've fought both Campaign levels on Hard, and they were pretty easy, so bring it on! :lol: As for Zeta, I am THUH-RILLED to the core about him! Dead End as well! He's my new Wheelbarrel, as I was planning on using the Barricade chassis for him, but screw Barricade, Dead End looks more bad ass!
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
eh like i said before not to thrilled about this...idk if anyone has the same host lost problem like ive always had so to me the multiplayer maps arent gonna be that useful....(also considering i rarely ever got to play the maps from dlc 1 since they were always vetoed)

but at least we get two new chassis for the mp just wishin it was more than Zeta and Dead End..

C'mon high moon bring us Hot Rod Ultra Magnus and Grimlock for the :BOT: and Cyclonus Ramjet and Motormaster for the :CON: !!!

anyone else with me on this?
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
Skill: 7

Postby Badassimus Prime » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Motto: "Do it with style or don't bother doing it!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
I seriously wish they would release Grimlock and/or Swoop as DLC. I know they were for the DS, but I've yet to see how they look like. Still, it would be nice if they'd don their War Within look should they ever be DLC.
Badassimus Prime
Fuzor
Skill: 10

Postby craggy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Less enthused about this, but at least it's likely to bring a few double (or quadruple again please?) XP weekends to promote it. Not really bothered about Zeta Prime, but Dead End is cool I suppose. Really wanted more single player (or rather, more 3 player co-op, since I just did the Trypticon fight with a couple of friends again this evening and it was awesome.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Blackstreak » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
War for Cybertron has posted an opportunity to give feedback on the game. I don't know how long it's been up, I just saw it today so I gave them feedback. Unlike my earlier post I was actually civil about it. So, if any other computer player wants to bug them about the lack thereof on the availability of the DLCs, email them at feedback@transformersgame.com. Maybe some day they might actually listen.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Intelligence: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby Lastjustice » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 am

Motto: ""Laws only exist when there's someone there to enforce them.""
Weapon: Laser-Guided Proton Missile Cannons
I just bought a PS3 and got the game with the DLC...they weren't done shaking me down for money I see heh. I agree I'd like to see more campaign missions (or a game plus mode that lets you replace members of teams with anyone you want so you could make use of the DLC characters besides Escalation mode.) Also add more customization to your appearance for Multiplayer. The current selection is really weak.
Last edited by Lastjustice on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The question that once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic...for I now find that I have no choice at all! I am a warrior...let the battle be joined." —Dinobot
Lastjustice
Headmaster Jr
Skill: 6

Postby whacko » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 am

Weapon: Proton Rifle
Not sure this is worth buying. Two new characters isn't that much, though Zeta looks sweet. The maps are meh, since the majority of players won't buy these maps, they only make it into rotation about a quarter of the time.

I guess it all depends on price.

I hope that these vehicles (esp. Zeta) don't have the snagging problem some of the other vehicles have. There are some great character models already in the game but its a pain in the ass to try to be like the mighty Optimus Prime in multiplayer, only to have your bumper snag on the edge of ramps stopping you dead, which you usually end up in a second anyway once that happens.

This happens to 2-3 vehicle modes, not just the Prime truck, but that is the only one I can remember right now.
whacko
Minibot
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby bengear » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:19 am

whacko wrote:I hope that these vehicles (esp. Zeta) don't have the snagging problem some of the other vehicles have. There are some great character models already in the game but its a pain in the ass to try to be like the mighty Optimus Prime in multiplayer, only to have your bumper snag on the edge of ramps stopping you dead, which you usually end up in a second anyway once that happens.

This happens to 2-3 vehicle modes, not just the Prime truck, but that is the only one I can remember right now.

Yeah, I usually go for the ironhide leader model and it seems like the big fenders will get stuck on the corner of an object, leaving me near motionless as I gun the engines in vain and slowly rotate around the corner. Only by letting up on the gas and swivelling will get you unstuck. Kind of frustrating when you're trying to reach an energon cube to avoid dying.
bengear
Micromaster

Postby larenzo177 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 am

Motto: ""Why Universe hate Waspinator?""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
whacko wrote:Not sure this is worth buying. Two new characters isn't that much, though Zeta looks sweet. The maps are meh, since the majority of players won't buy these maps, they only make it into rotation about a quarter of the time.

I guess it all depends on price.

I hope that these vehicles (esp. Zeta) don't have the snagging problem some of the other vehicles have. There are some great character models already in the game but its a pain in the ass to try to be like the mighty Optimus Prime in multiplayer, only to have your bumper snag on the edge of ramps stopping you dead, which you usually end up in a second anyway once that happens.

I'm not really a fan of ANY of the maps - but I have to say the maps in DLC 2 are great. I love them :D. One has a huge view of Iacon in the war with lasers blasting and Omega Supreme fighting. I haven't tried the escalation maps yet.
larenzo177
Mini-Con
Speed: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Artakha Prime » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Weapon: Venom Blaster
FINALLY, they give us Zeta Prime. Man, i`ve wanted to be that guy for a long time, so i`m excited t see his abilities. Of course, i`m also excited for Dead End, he`s definately my new `Con Scout, but Zeta... well, i think he`s awesome.

Though, i am a bit dissapointed we only get those two. I really hoped for another `Con Leader, as well as a `Bot Soldier.

The Maps also sound cool. Good flying space; WIN
if you read this, get a life.
Artakha Prime
Minibot
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby beanman » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:11 pm

I would've liked to see another character chassis or two. The maps do sound cool...so, I'll probably pick up the DLC this weekend when I have the time to really do some damage.
beanman
Micromaster

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230320 11E (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney AUG230318 11C (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230321 11F Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #68 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 OCT231329 68B (W/A/CA) Stanley"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr G 1:5 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230322 11G"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #21 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN221007 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr L 1:30 Dynamite Comics FEB230523 5L (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #5 var CYD Marvel Comics 2022 MAY221005 (CA)Sprouse"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #8 var AOTC20 Marvel Comics OCT221002 (CA)Wijngaard"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #16 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP211021 (CA) Pichelli (W) Wong"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220903 (CA) Cummings"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #11 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231462 11G (CA) Clarke (W) Kelly"
STAR TREK #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #1 Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220945 (W)Scott (A/CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #2 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221084 (W)Scott (A/CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON