This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick

Postby Blurrz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Can't wait until you find these guys in retail to check out their biographies? Wait no more, as TFclub over at Taobao has uploaded images of the back packaging for Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs. Included in this wave are Autobots Leadfoot with Pinpoint, and Decepticons, Icepick with Chainclaw and Sledge with Throttler. Check out their biographies below!

Sledge with Throttler
It was his deep loyalty to Megatron - and his deeper dedication to destruction and mayhem - that won Sledge the opportunity to upgrade his abilities through combination. His partner Throttler is a vile little creature every bit as mean as Sledge.

Leadfoot with Pinpoint
Leadfoot gained fame among the Autobots as a first class infiltrator. Combined with Pinpoint, he becomes invisible to Decepticon sensors. His hypertuned engine dives him the speed he needs to be in and out of an enemy base before a single alarm can be tripped.

Icepick with Chainclaw
Icepick believes that he represents the next generation of Decepticons. According to him, all those not gifted with the ability to combine are obsolete, and should be destroyed. He's willing to start with the Autobots, but he won't hesitate if an older Decepticon strays into his line of fire.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Minicon Missile Batteries FTW! I can't wait to get these guys! I've been anxious for them since they were revealed. I want them so bad I was sorely tempted to break the glass at BotCon.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick

Postby --B-- » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Nice homage with the "Blackrock" ad on Leadfoot's spoiler.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Editor » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Both Icepick and Sledge look nice enough on their own, that I might pick them up, regardless of being PCC.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Yea I love these.
[img]
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=6667ACA9
[/img]

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Sledge is awesome, and looks like he'll go well with the Combaticons and the upcoming Destricons. Must-buy for me.

Icepick is kinda cool, but I don't like those skinny arms with giant hands.

Leadfoot doesn't appeal to me at all.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Swiftpaw » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Sledge is good on his own, and another reused micromaster like Bombshock and Mudslinger (anyone else noticing a pattern here?) ... but his minicon kind of fails. The drill looks good on vehicle mode, but doesn't even look like a weapon for robot mode, unless there's a transformation they're not showing us along with his 'power up' form. But I just want Sledge because I can picture him bearhugging Bots into the saw in his chest.

Personally I like Icepick's long arms and claws, they look made for climbing up icy mountainsides and go with his name. And of course minicon missile boxes for the win. Not to mention his vehicle mode looks loads better than Snowcat's did.

Leadfoot looks okay, though his hands are weird.. wait, is his minicon part of his engine? So he's almost a new Powermaster?!... Interesting.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby soundwave#1!!!500% » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Motto: ".All who fight beside me shall live another day, but ones who dont shall die."
Weapon: Gyro-Blaster Rifle
:CON: i hope their taller than smolder hes in no scale with any of my rotfs well besides breakdown yeah its that sad :CON:
soundwave#1!!!500%
Micromaster
Buy from soundwave#1!!!500% on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby Editor » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
soundwave#1!!!500% wrote::CON: i hope their taller than smolder hes in no scale with any of my rotfs well besides breakdown yeah its that sad :CON:

PCC aren't ROTF, and scale between the two lines isn't a concern to Hasbro.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Swiftpaw » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:16 pm

soundwave#1!!!500% wrote::CON: i hope their taller than smolder hes in no scale with any of my rotfs well besides breakdown yeah its that sad :CON:

Despite being used in a Cyber Missions because Hasbro was too lazy to start all over (yeah that one got me too), PCC aren't suppose to be movieverse.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby autobot-jolt » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I think I remember reading about these earlier somewhere else. But, needless to say, I want Icepick the most out of them. And I smell a Mirage repainted out of Leadfoot.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Buzzsaw-bearhug Constructicon with a drill Minicon, with an upcoming set of Constructicon drones to combine with? So bought!

I'd imagine Chainclaw would go nicely with Bombshock. Because, you know, he doesn't have enough weapons as it is.
:P
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby AshesOfPain » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Motto: "Good food and good drink can do only half of what their excellent variations can."
Weapon: Crossbow
autobot-jolt wrote:I think I remember reading about these earlier somewhere else. But, needless to say, I want Icepick the most out of them. And I smell a Mirage repainted out of Leadfoot.

Leadfoot does look striking similar to Mirage, if you look at the feet; but the shoulders are all wrong. Leadfoot's front wheels are in his hands/wrists.

Anyhow, I'll hafta keep an eye for them, Wal-mart or Target? Toys-R-Us is kinda outta my way.
Grails:
Bots: G1 Bumblebee; Balance of Aerialbots(I have Air Raid)
parts: Overload's arms. Wanted badly

Good food and good drink can do only half of what their excellent variations can.
AshesOfPain
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 6

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Looking forward to picking up these three.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 8

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I kinda want Sledge, but I was hoping he'd be more green than yellow, to go along with my Energon Sledge.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Stockade » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
I just saw these guys yesterday at a walmart and all 3 look awesome!! especially Icepick and Sledge, but pass on them for now...

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 302C 1023IM319 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #10 Marvel Comics 1988 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LOST LIGHT TPB Volume 1 IDW Comics 2017 (CA) Lawrence 240427A"
NEW!
Transformers LOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221592 17B (CA) Bell"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Lord Golobulus Image Comics 1223IM856 Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #9 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0324IM301 9A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #9 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 5D 0324IM217 (CA) Level"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210457 39RI (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #39 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON