This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Prime - Jeff Kline Joins Team of Writers

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Prime - Jeff Kline Joins Team of Writers

Postby Blurrz » Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Roberto Orci continues to reveal information on Transformers: Prime. He's previous revealed the Frank Welker will be voicing Megatron, and that Starscream will have his typical treacherous Generation One persona. The latest leak from Orci was also posted on the Don Murphy Boards.

"On Transformers: Prime, we managed to partner with an amazing writer named Jeff Kline. You can look up his lifetime of credits on IMDB. He really knows animation and he lead the way in hiring a talented group of writers to get the show off the ground.

TV is different than movies in that you need and want a whole staff of writers."

Kline has quite the resume on his hands, you can find the various projects he has worked on over at IMDB.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for your latest Transformers: Prime news!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers: Prime - Jeff Kline Joins Team of Writers

Postby Mindmaster » Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Woot! Cannot wait to see the advertisement for the new show! Someone pinch me! :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:22 am

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Does anyone know if the New show is somehow connected to War for Cybertron? :???:
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby hinomars19 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:49 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
starscreamprime1010 wrote:Does anyone know if the New show is somehow connected to War for Cybertron? :???:

I don't think we've heard anyhting yet, but it's possibly likely. It will no doubt at least reference, like how Animated had the allspark 'cos of the movies, or like how war for Cybertron bumblbee is connected to his movie self through his profile saying something about 'before he was a silent warrior' or whatever...

For me the title implies it may have something to do with the rise of Prime, or perhaps focus on a Prime legacy, or again something on the line of rotf--or maybe it's just witty and clever titling- :D

(or conceived by a primal fan, for the primal fans ;) )
You know you've said it.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Heavy B » Sat May 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
red flag on the play. im seeing ALOT of childrens shows.
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby sabrigami » Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Dr. Heavy B wrote:red flag on the play. im seeing ALOT of childrens shows.

Yeah, but he worked on Jackie Chan adventures. That show rocked so hard :KREMZEEK:
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Windsweeper » Sat May 22, 2010 1:14 pm

I knew I recognised that name.

I liked Extreme Ghostbusters and LOVED Jackie Chan Adventures! He so has to write Kup as Uncle!
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Burn » Sat May 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
First bit of decent news i've seen about this show. Here's hoping those other two don't drag him down.

And honestly, they're still buzzing around the Don Murphy forums?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Dead Metal » Sat May 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
sabrigami wrote:

Yeah, but he worked on Jackie Chan adventures. That show rocked so hard :KREMZEEK:

Yea the first few are just really kiddy then we get to
Jacky Chan - pretty good
Max Steel - Freaking epic
Men in Black animated - awesome
Extreme Ghostbusters - a show I like more than the already extremely epic awesomeness that is the Real Ghostbusters
Godzilla the series - Roland Emmerich's Godzilla just done right and therefore awesome
Big Guy & Rusty - based on a Miller comic, but although it's a kids show surpasses that in darkness, maturity, writing, quality and epicnes

This guy has worked on some of the best, most well thought out and mature kids shows ever created he has enough talent and awesomeness to keep Orcy and Kurtzman from screwing up.

starscreamprime1010 wrote:Does anyone know if the New show is somehow connected to War for Cybertron? :???:

It is, WFC is the backstory to it.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby vegetacron » Sat May 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
I dunno who the writer is, but good god, i looked up Frank Welker on IMDB and i swear the guy has been in every cartoon in the last 30 years. He puts Mark Hamil to shame in the voice acting career resume.
vegetacron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Postby Optimutt » Sat May 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
vegetacron wrote:I dunno who the writer is, but good god, i looked up Frank Welker on IMDB and i swear the guy has been in every cartoon in the last 30 years. He puts Mark Hamil to shame in the voice acting career resume.

He comes by his nickname of king of voices for a reason. Welker is freaking incredible!
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Abraxsis » Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Dead Metal wrote:
sabrigami wrote:

Jacky Chan - pretty good
Extreme Ghostbusters - a show I like more than the already extremely epic awesomeness that is the Real Ghostbusters
Godzilla the series - Roland Emmerich's Godzilla just done right and therefore awesome
Big Guy & Rusty - based on a Miller comic, but although it's a kids show surpasses that in darkness, maturity, writing, quality and epicnes

This guy has worked on some of the best, most well thought out and mature kids shows ever created he has enough talent and awesomeness to keep Orcy and Kurtzman from screwing up.

I'm not getting my hopes up. I just really didn't like any of the shows listed. I thought they were all pretty bad, with the exception of Big Guy & Rusty, which I've never even heard of before. And this is the first I've heard of this new toon connected to WFC. Would like to see where that info came from.
Abraxsis
Minibot

Postby Burn » Sat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Optimutt wrote:
vegetacron wrote:I dunno who the writer is, but good god, i looked up Frank Welker on IMDB and i swear the guy has been in every cartoon in the last 30 years. He puts Mark Hamil to shame in the voice acting career resume.

He comes by his nickname of king of voices for a reason. Welker is freaking incredible!

Mel Blanc was better.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Dead Metal » Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Abraxsis wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
sabrigami wrote:

Jacky Chan - pretty good

I'm not getting my hopes up. I just really didn't like any of the shows listed. I thought they were all pretty bad, with the exception of Big Guy & Rusty, which I've never even heard of before. And this is the first I've heard of this new toon connected to WFC. Would like to see where that info came from.

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.ph ... opic=66275
That is just one of the sources we have, just look up the interviews we newsed.

And Big Guy & Rusty is a really good series, but if you didn't like any of the ones I listed there you won't really like it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDKBADYNgoM[/youtube]

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RI-B IDW Comics 2007 1RIB 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Command & Convert Animatronic OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Rise Beasts ROTB 2023"
Command & Convert ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIZZKICK Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020"
FIZZKICK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + ARROWSTRIPE Transformers Rise Beasts Weaponizers MV7 ROTB New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT BLACKOUT Transformers Movie Legends Allspark Battles Hasbro 2007 210617A"
DESERT BLACKOUT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-B 1:25 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIB"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 SHATTER Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New"
Series 4 SHATTER T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON