This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 3 On Set Car Tossing Video

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers 3 On Set Car Tossing Video

Postby Blurrz » Sun May 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Recent reports showed us that Skids and Mudflap would be in Transformers 3. Recent filming outside an office building in Los Angeles shows us what Skids and Mudflap might be doing in the third film. Ben Brown had this to say..

"Perched on the windowsill of the NeighborGoods office, I recorded this awesome scene from the upcoming Transformers 3 movie. You can even hear Michael Bay yelling at people!

We also saw the Autobot “twins” zooming around. Apparently, one or both of them will transform and beat the crap out of this tiny little car. Totally awesome."

Unfortunately Ben's video has been removed by Youtube, however there's another similar video which you can check out below!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDWJIAGN8TI[/youtube]

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 3 On Set Car Tossing Video

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
This supports one of my theories that the humans will be in protest or protesting that the transformers leave earth cause of the promblems & destruction the bring cause of their on going war.

This is also political fallout from revenge were the goverment kept thier exsistance a secret from the general public now there will be riots and protesting demanding them to go home and leave Earth.

If you seen in Generation 1 the episode called 'Megatron's Master Plan this is somewhat what could be instore for TF 3.

See the Autobot Symbol marked out the cicrle on the Trash Dumpster this supports my theory.

So this movie looks like it will be darker in tone compared to 1 & 2 also deaths of humans also will make it much more darker good we see Transformers 3 getting a new rating such as PG-14 or Rated R.

But since Transformers is geared towards kids and usually kids friendly I would say it will be PG-14.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I hope the storyline isn't going to use the "general population can't tell you apart from your enemies, so they want you all to leave" archtype. Their so boring and make you hate the red stat... Arizo... Erm... hate the general population.

The comics and movies have shown NEST working with autobots why can't we all just get along? We aren't all ignorant:/ hopefully a 'con put up that stencil
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby partholon » Sun May 16, 2010 1:58 pm

im glad at least it looks like theyre actknowleging that the cons went public and not trying to do a retcon on it.

im sure itll be no problem amongst the nest crew and the govs but we know people cant get along so why is it a big mystery that some people wont like TF period , regardless of faction.

its a good vein of story teling at least.

good news in my book .
Last edited by partholon on Sun May 16, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby ConBotFormer » Sun May 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Well I quess the twins are going to be in this film weather we like it or not. I bet that the little Smart car is a Decepticon and they kill it, or it's just another car caought up in the middle of a fight.

If and I mean, IF, the twins look better, new faces. New way to talk, then maybe I'll like em.

On a side note, I wish the TransFormers had kick ass weapons, like in District 9. You notice how in both TransFormers movies, they had nothing more then blads and samll missiles. Not that spectacular for being aliens.
ConBotFormer
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun May 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I bet the twins tossing the car is nothing more than some lame joke about why GM smart cars are better than the rest... :BANG_HEAD:
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8

Postby Forgotten » Sun May 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
:shock: They tossed the WiiMobile!!! Damn their black hearts! I hope that TF3 is more geared towards all out war than the crap that was TF2's fighting plot. :CON:
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Joshua Vallse » Sun May 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
Cripes,
I thought I read it was the twins being tossed, was all happy. Why are you wasting time on the bloody twins when there's so much potential robot talent out there? Damn you Bay, damn you....

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:I hope the storyline isn't going to use the "general population can't tell you apart from your enemies, so they want you all to leave" archtype. Their so boring and make you hate the red stat... Arizo... Erm... hate the general population

Hahaha, totally agree with you.
Though I'll say the anti-autobot stencil and the assassination accounts are connected. Perhaps Decepticon attempts to spur Autobot/Government civil unrest. Hence the governments introduction of John Malcovich's team to perhaps torpedo the entire Nest joint operation?

As intresting as all the above is, its amaing how fast my interest are quenched at the mere mention of the Twins.
Josh
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Evil small car of death? Or death of a heroic funniness of hilarious torture? Only time will tell if this is either one of the Twins or a caniving villain of miniature-gargantuan scale. Man... that was a mouthful... :lol: :lol: :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Julie85 » Sun May 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Rodimus2006 wrote:This supports one of my theories that the humans will be in protest or protesting that the transformers leave earth cause of the promblems & destruction the bring cause of their on going war.

This is also political fallout from revenge were the goverment kept thier exsistance a secret from the general public now there will be riots and protesting demanding them to go home and leave Earth.

If you seen in Generation 1 the episode called 'Megatron's Master Plan this is somewhat what could be instore for TF 3.

See the Autobot Symbol marked out the cicrle on the Trash Dumpster this supports my theory.

This was my prediction too. I have to say I would prefer this outcome rather than the government trying to cover it up and saying that the Fallen's broadcast was a hoax. And the possibility of humans all accepting the Autobots with open arms simply isn't realistic.
Julie85
Micromaster

Postby JetOptimus23 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Smart Cars will die!
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I say since some humans are going to die or supposedly die in this film I say there will be a major war in the general public espically if the movie is filming in places Moscow & Chicago.

I say the movie will open up with Moscow with Optimus Narrating as usual but for once I would like to hear Megatron narrate the opening it would make more since cause the way revenge ended saying this isnt over yet.

Here let me give you an example of how Megatron would open up the film. It has been almost 2 years since our defeat at the hand of those accursed autobots and those retched humans. But slowly we have been rebuilding our army and waiting in secret now we are at last ready to make our final strike. Our secret is out now everyone will feel our wraith and vengeance upon them.

I also have some new sub-titles to call my film if I was working on TF 3.

Transformers 3 - Dark Awakening

Transformers 3 - The Last Hope

Transformers 3 - Fallen Heroes

Transformers 3 - Rise of the Decipticons

Transformers 3 - The Human Conflict

I say for sure that new smart car is a new Decipticon I also say they most of these actors dont have on-screen roles but instead will voice some of the new transformers such as Silver Bolt & The New Red Ferrari which I still bet will be Hot Rod or Rodimus whichever they choose to call him.

I know all my fav old school guys wont make it in TF 3 but I hope some will such as Lazerbeak, Ultramagnus Cyclonus and others such as Hound and Prowl.

The way the film is shaping up also supports another theory of mine that there will be no huge main villian such as Unicron or Bludgeon but since the film is early on in devolopment I guess we still know little to nothing about the film or which characters or villians will be in it.

I still say that TF 3 will be similar to 1 but more epic just focusing on the final Battle between Autobots & Decepticons Megatron, Starscream and a few new guys here and there they might be any main new villian but I hope I am wrong I would love to see Unicron or Bludegon or someone on the same level as The Fallen or something cooler.

I guess time will tell as we learn more in the following months.

Now it is time for Transformers Prime & War for Cybertron for my 360.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Courage: 6

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
To be honest< i don"t think we really need any "super villan". I think Megatron jusat needs to get his act toeghter and his troops in order.
If the rumoroed plot of the humans don"t aprove of the autobots presence, maybe Megatron will take advantage of this. Maybe the decepticons will start causing havoc around the cities posing as autobots. Kind of simular to humans posing as vampires in "Blade Trinity". Maybe by even painting the autobots symbol on them. Most humans wouldn't know the difference anyways if there in vehicle mode.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby mightwork » Mon May 17, 2010 3:00 am

Motto: ""The faster you grow up, the less you have to live.""
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I also have some new sub-titles to call my film if I was working on TF 3.

Transformers 3 - Dark Awakening

Transformers 3 - The Last Hope

Transformers 3 - Fallen Heroes

Transformers 3 - Rise of the Decipticons

Transformers 3 - The Human Conflict

How about if Unicron was in it.

Transformers 3 - The Way to Oblivian
Insert witty and/or snappy remark here
mightwork
Minibot
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Dead Metal » Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Anyone noticed that the Smart used in this scene looks just like the Smart the "third" twin was going to be based of? You know the one included with the Twins concept art on the DVD.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby JetOptimus23 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 am

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Even though Unicron would be cool, Bay said he wouldn't be in the movies.

DAMN YOU BAY!!!!!!!! :BOOM:
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Tigertrack » Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
JetOptimus23 wrote:Even though Unicron would be cool, Bay said he wouldn't be in the movies.

DAMN YOU BAY!!!!!!!! :BOOM:

Bay also said there would be no twins in this movie. Sounds like Unicron is a go.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby ArmadaPrime » Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
@ DarkMetal or whovever it was :-? (sorry im bad with names):THAT IS JUST EXACTLY MY POST. Darn you for getting there first. :evil:
Anyway i think/hope that they take that INSANE design (ie a non-fudged-up twin) and turn it decepticon and he gets up from that badly damaged, nearly kills the twins, they need help and some one more respectable to be killed by kills him. :twisted:
(edit) sorry, it's DEAD Metal. #-o Ah well, half there. Thats better than normal. :oops:
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON