This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In Box Images of RPM Wrecklose and Sideways, Nightwatch Bumblebee and Patrol Barricade, Plus More.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In Box Images of RPM Wrecklose and Sideways, Nightwatch Bumblebee and Patrol Barricade, Plus More.

Postby Blurrz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
BWTF.com has another update of figures aimed at younger generations. Ben Yee has acquired some RPMs and a Gravity Bot, and has taken images of their card and packaging. We've got Gravity Bots Bolt Bumblebee, RPM 2-Pack: Nightwatch Bumblebee vs. Patrol Barricade, RPM 2-Pack: Sideswipe vs. Wreckloose, and RPM Jetfire. Bumblebee and Barricade are repaints of their predecessors, while Wreckloose is a repaint of Sideways. Sideswipe and Jetfire are new. Take a peek at some of the images below.

RPM 2-Pack: Nightwatch Bumblebee vs. Patrol Barricade

RPM 2-Pack Sideswipe vs. Wreckloose

RPM Jetfire

Gravity Bots Bolt Bumblebee

Please check out the rest of the images from BWTF.com here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: In Box Images of RPM Wrecklose and Sideways, Nightwatch Bumblebee and Patrol Barricade, Plus More.

Postby NassaDane » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Motto: ""I didn't join because of ROTF, i hated that movie, my love is for Transformers of old""
Now i wait for a Wreckloose Deluxe. I am going to be so crushed if they never make one...its not looking too good though. Sideways would looks so cool in a lime green.
"Hold on to your dreams Chip. The Future is built on Dreams." -Optimus Prime
NassaDane
Micromaster

Re: In Box Images of RPM Wrecklose and Sideways, Nightwatch Bumblebee and Patrol Barricade, Plus More.

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
NassaDane wrote:Now i wait for a Wreckloose Deluxe. I am going to be so crushed if they never make one...its not looking too good though. Sideways would looks so cool in a lime green.

QFT

I like the color scheme, but I have no interest in RPMs.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In Box Images of RPM Wrecklose and Sideways, Nightwatch Bumblebee and Patrol Barricade, Plus Mor

Postby Blurrz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Deluxe Sideways has shown up two times in Waves at retail... first as Sideways, second as Dead End. The cast has been used twice in exclusive boxsets, 'Battle-damaged' in Autobot Strike Mission and unchanged in Super Tuner Showdowne. Will Hasbro do it a 5th time as Wreckloose??? Yeah, Most likely. 2007 Movie Jazz, Concept 'Bee and Barricade have been recasted and repainted too many times for me to count. Repainting is cheaper. The only problem I see is if there will be demand for Wreckloose. I'm not sure the Sideways/Dead End mold sold too well singularly.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Hard Hacker » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Back in Jetfire's day, they didn't need arms. They fought by kicking, and did so with honour! DIGNITY damnit!
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Rated X » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Somehow a diecast car that doesnt transform doesnt seem to fit into the "Transformers" line by my standards. I know they gotta make something for the little kids, but isnt that what fast action battlers and robot heroes are for ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby DevastaTTor » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Rated X wrote:Somehow a diecast car that doesnt transform doesnt seem to fit into the "Transformers" line by my standards. I know they gotta make something for the little kids, but isnt that what fast action battlers and robot heroes are for ???

My two year old loves them. They're overpriced unless you can get the two-for-one packs at Walmart, but for him, he's learned the characters now and knows there's a robot on the bottom. When you compare them to the dicast Cars line, they make sense.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby SentinelA » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:21 pm

What the hell is Sideswipe supposed to be? Not based on the movie that's for sure. I'll just wait for the Hot Wheels version! I just hope they don't F-up Jolt too.
SentinelA
Headmaster

Postby Highbeam » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Motto: "Do what you love and do it well."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I NEED all those RPM's :D Especially that 'Cade!!
Saber Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
  • 24. ~S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy*

~ And all this time I thought S.U.V. stood for Sports Utillity Vehicle.
Highbeam
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Jeep Cherokee
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 5C GI JOE 0224IM264 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #5 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0324IM294 8E (CA) Ezaceta"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #8 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover RI-A IDW Comics 2020 NOV190608 5RIA (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E GI JOE 0124IM251 (CA) Oliver (W) Williamson"
DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Fornes (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 3rd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAZINGER Z vs TRANSFORMERS TPB Comic Book Villagebooks Japan Manga NEW 231208G"
MAZINGER Z vs TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1C GI JOE 1023IM261 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr C 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON