This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Enjoy dinner and a movie with Papa John's and ROTF!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Enjoy dinner and a movie with Papa John's and ROTF!

Postby Delicon » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Courtesy of Yahoo Finance's business wire, we have news of yet another special promotion featuring the Blu-ray and DVD releases of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Through November 1, Papa John’s will offer customers its Mega XL Pizza – delivered in a specially designed TRANSFORMERS pizza box while supplies last – with up to three toppings for only $11.99, along with a coupon worth $3 off the purchase of the TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of the Fallen DVD (available in stores on Tuesday, Oct. 20).

“As the temperatures cool down, there’s nothing better than a night at home with dinner and a movie, which is why Papa John’s is making it easier for our customers to purchase the hottest DVD on the shelves,” said Jim Ensign, Papa John’s vice president of marketing communications. “Our Mega XL Pizza will feed the whole family while the coupon to purchase TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of the Fallen ensures a great evening of entertainment.”

To view the original story, click here.

Seibertron.com - Delivering the best Transformers news, hot and fresh and to your computer!
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Enjoy dinner and a movie with Papa John's and ROTF!

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Someone actually enjoys Papa John's? :shock:

I just can't get behind that. Of course, Northeast PA has some of the best pizza in the world, so it's a tough market here. :grin:
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Delicon » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Razorclaw0000 wrote:Someone actually enjoys Papa John's? :shock:

I just can't get behind that. Of course, Northeast PA has some of the best pizza in the world, so it's a tough market here. :grin:

Someone actually lives in Northeast PA?
Delicon
Gestalt
Buy from Delicon on eBay

Postby Savage_Prime » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm

I hate Papa John's there pizza is horrible but there is no way northern PA has the best pizza lets be honest you want great pizza you go to only to cities Boston and New York!
Savage_Prime
Micromaster

Postby Ungie » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon

Oh cool, someone from PA, thats a first. But I do like PA pizza, especially the 'burgh.
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Savage » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
By the way, you only get the $3 coupon if your local Papa employees bother to glue the flyers to the top of the pizza boxes. Sometimes we get lazy. So if your local Papa doesn't usually have coupon papers glued to the boxes, you might wanna go into the store and ask for coupons.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Delicon » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Ungie wrote:

Oh cool, someone from PA, thats a first. But I do like PA pizza, especially the 'burgh.

There's actually a decent amount of PA members on here. Geekee1, Guyicognito, Prime Evil and myself are just a few.

I am cool enough to live in Southeastern PA.

Savage wrote:By the way, you only get the $3 coupon if your local Papa employees bother to glue the flyers to the top of the pizza boxes. Sometimes we get lazy.

SLACKERS! You of all people, too...[turns back]
Delicon
Gestalt
Buy from Delicon on eBay

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Delicon wrote:

Someone actually lives in Northeast PA?

I think at this point, I'm the only one :-) There was some other TF fan I met a few years ago, and bought some cheap loose RiD stuff from, but I think he's a TFW'er.

I live in a suburb of Wilkes-Barre, for what's worth.

Within a ten minute drive, I can get to no less than nine pizza places. It's definitely hard core here.

And the pizza all varies from thin crust/sweet sauce, thin/savory, Pan Fried, Old Forge style (I live about 40 minutes from Old Forge), Deep Dish, you name it.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Solrac333 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 pm

LOVE Papa John's!
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby First-Aid » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Oh note is the fact that it's not just the XL pizza...got a medium Meats pizza yesterday (OKay, I was desperate and wanted the coupon) and got the coupon with it.

Pennsylvania Pizza? Never heard of it...besides, I'm from the Chicago area....we have the best pizza period. Nothing better than a CHicago-style stuffed pizza..it's 3 inches thick of spicy tomato-y goodness. A small pizza serves 8.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby D-340 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:33 pm

First-Aid wrote:Pennsylvania Pizza? Never heard of it...besides, I'm from the Chicago area....we have the best pizza period. Nothing better than a CHicago-style stuffed pizza..it's 3 inches thick of spicy tomato-y goodness. A small pizza serves 8.

Damn skippy! Nobody's got nuthin' on Chi-town pizza; Uno's, Connie's, Giordano's, the best of the best.

Papa John's is alright, definitely better than Pizza Hut.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 MAR200812 9A (CA) Evenhuis (A) Kelly (W) Allor"
GI JOE #9 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200657 8B (A) Miyao (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1A GI JOE 0623IM806 (A/CA) Reilly (W)WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM893 (CA) Parel + Pham Chuong"
TRANSFORMERS #3 3r ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 RE IDW Comics 2014 Giant Robot 210322A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #10 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON