This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The world's first Armada AND Minicon collection... has to go :-(

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

The world's first Armada AND Minicon collection... has to go :-(

Postby rikkomba » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 am

Motto: "Till all are mine"
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Dear all,

as I'll soon start my PhD and leave Italy, I have to quit collecting TFs. After years of hard work, my collection has to pass in somebody else's hands, granting him/her a top ranking collection as regards Armada molds and minicons.

The complete list of items includes around 600 minicons and 150 larger figures. I put it on Ebay, so, at least, this could an interesting auction to see, it doesn't happen everyday that a top ranking collection goes like this:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... CA:IT:1123

Counterpunch, Energon, make me proud! 8)
rikkomba
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Buy from rikkomba on eBay
Alt Mode: Hunger

Re: The world's first Armada AND Minicon collection... has to go :-(

Postby skywarp-2 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:40 am

Rest in peace Rikkomba's Armada Collection, here is hoping that you find a good and respectable home to become someone else Armada Collection....

Rikkomba, good luck on your PHD! :APPLAUSE:
fratello di buona fortuna.
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby Blurrz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

That's just awesome? Is that Falcia, Combusta AND Twirl I see there? If that somehow doesn't sell(which it should), Would you be willing to separate that from your Collection and sell it to me? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

My goal and aspiration is to have that type of Armada collection? Will it happen? I know If I had $15,550 Canadian floating around right now, I'd totally do it.

Best of luck man,

~Blurrz
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Convotron » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Now that is an amazing collection.

Good luck on your educational endeavours!
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
I wish I had the cash to pick that up...Shining Unicron is a thing of beauty.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
By the way, what is this:

Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby rikkomba » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Blurrz wrote:Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

That's just awesome? Is that Falcia, Combusta AND Twirl I see there? If that somehow doesn't sell(which it should), Would you be willing to separate that from your Collection and sell it to me? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

My goal and aspiration is to have that type of Armada collection? Will it happen? I know If I had $15,550 Canadian floating around right now, I'd totally do it.

Best of luck man,

~Blurrz

You mean the DVD Air Military Team? I had a double DVD set last year, but it's long gone. Now the DVD microns will be sold with the rest. But in case you get together a "group buy", you won't have problems getting them ;-)

I can tell you this: I started collecting with Armada Cyclonus and Skywarp in August 2003. In 2004 I was buying everything, then in 2005 I decided to focus on Armada and minicons, reselling something like 90% of BW, BWNEO, BM and RID. In 2006 I started collecting Armada molds' repaints... then in 2007 I started focusing on minicons. At that time, there was some guy who was supposed to be the first (known) minicon collector. Some guy told me "see, HE is the first one and ME, I am the runner-up, YOU WILL NEVER GET ALL MINICONS". During all 2007, I got a good 90-95% of all existing minicons, little by little. In summer 2008, with the addition of the Space Galaxy Team, LD Unicron and Convoy SM to my collection, I was not even a runner-up... I was the world's #1 minicon collector. But the guy was right, I never got all of them: I am still missing 3 LDs (Megs, Megalo Convoy and Blue Ultra Magnus) and Dragoyell, that I let go underestimating its rarity.

This to say that, if you really want to, you will definitely surpass my collection: just keep looking, have fun while hunting and... DON'T OVERDO IT! It's better to delay some new micron than to lose passion for the hunt, otherwise it becomes just boring.

And... whatever you get, SHARE IT! 99% of the online pictures of the Space Galaxy Team are from my collection, and only me and TF@THEMOON made decent galleries of LD Unicron... SHARE you passion! I know that Counterpunch and Energon got involved with microns also thanks to me, and I am very happy about it :grin:
rikkomba
Minibot

Postby OPTIMUS MAGNUS » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 pm

:shock: Nice collection my friend! I am sorry you must part with it. I wish I had the funds I would be all over this...best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope this collection goes to a good home!
Seibertron trading feedback:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20397
OPTIMUS MAGNUS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby rikkomba » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Razorclaw0000 wrote:By the way, what is this:

Hi, thanks, I like LD Unicron very much as well! It is the most expensive LD for a reason.

There are 2 KOs and 2 customs in my collection:

-KO Star Saber, a common pink and blue KO;
-KO Skyboom Shield, a "model kit" where every single part has to be detached from a plastic tree, even... pins! I bought it in Sofia in summer 2007 for around 1$. It's a orange and green KO.
-custom Universe Ramjet team: I repainted a regular Air Military Team into what had to be included inside Ramjet's box: it's not a professional job, but from a distance they are very cute :-)
-custom Night Attack Demolishor: I just had to do it, it's TOO cool! The only good thing about Built To Rule, methinks :-D
rikkomba
Minibot

Postby Firebird » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
That Shining Unicron is awesome.

Good luck on getting your PhD rikkomba!
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby Blurrz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Haha, alright, If anyone here on these forums is purchasing this Godly collection, then by all means, it would great if you could hook up your News Moderator Blurrz with Twirl, Falcia and Combusta. :). And an Overload wouldn't be too bad either! For those who don't know, Twirl, Falcia and Combusta are my holy grails. I just don't find anything special about the other DVD mini-cons, as these three have different coloured clear plastic, hard for people to imitate by painting over them! Like, I can't begin to explain how awesome it would be to have these. I'd give up everything in my non Armada collection just to have them. In regards to this collection, I'm extremely tempted to go out and buy a couple lottery tickets...

Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Mykltron » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Cancel the auction. You WILL regret selling these in the future. Box them up and send them by courier to wherever you are going or store them with a relative. You should at least keep the rare ones like lucky draws.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby rikkomba » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Blurrz wrote:Haha, alright, If anyone here on these forums is purchasing this Godly collection, then by all means, it would great if you could hook up your News Moderator Blurrz with Twirl, Falcia and Combusta. :). And an Overload wouldn't be too bad either! For those who don't know, Twirl, Falcia and Combusta are my holy grails. I just don't find anything special about the other DVD mini-cons, as these three have different coloured clear plastic, hard for people to imitate by painting over them! Like, I can't begin to explain how awesome it would be to have these. I'd give up everything in my non Armada collection just to have them. In regards to this collection, I'm extremely tempted to go out and buy a couple lottery tickets...

I agree: lottery tickets FTW! :-)
Well, if you feel like making a little investment, you could purchase everything and then resell individually things you don't like: you would recover most of the money, as Unicron's value only is one third of the total ;-)

The Female Military Team is a very nice team. Too bad I never dared to fiddle with them, as it would be too problematic getting new ones!
And... which Overload would you want? There are 6 in my collection (I re-sold Ice Magnus, unluckily).
rikkomba
Minibot

Postby rikkomba » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Mykltron wrote:Cancel the auction. You WILL regret selling these in the future. Box them up and send them by courier to wherever you are going or store them with a relative. You should at least keep the rare ones like lucky draws.

well, I stopped collecting in October 2008, so it's late for this. I am sad to let it go, but I have other priorities right now. And... if I started from nothing getting this far this first time, I guess I can do it again in the future ;-)
rikkomba
Minibot

Postby Blurrz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

rikkomba wrote:
The Female Military Team is a very nice team. Too bad I never dared to fiddle with them, as it would be too problematic getting new ones!
And... which Overload would you want? There are 6 in my collection (I re-sold Ice Magnus, unluckily).

I've always wanted a complete one, in original colours of course. Not sure if you have a Takara version, I'd probably go with that one. If not, then Hasbro's original Overload would have been nice along with Twirl, Falcia and Combusta ^_^.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby tom brokaw » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 pm

that is an amazing collection. it always pains me when i see people sell their collections....

.... but anyways, good luck to you and your adventures, rikkomba
tom brokaw
Gestalt
News Credits: 4

Postby ausbot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:28 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Want shining unicron, must sell kidney!
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5

Postby Rodimus_light » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:14 pm

*Jaw drops to floor* *Stays there* Wow. Thats alot. Wish I was rich and could buy that.
Rodimus_light
Minibot

Postby rikkomba » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks buddies.
I guess I'll have to wait a little to separate myself from my collection: a 0 feedback won the auction, so much for subtlety :-D
rikkomba
Minibot

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 pm

rikkomba wrote:Thanks buddies.
I guess I'll have to wait a little to separate myself from my collection: a 0 feedback won the auction, so much for subtlety :-D

Haha, that's no good. Well if you are separating your collection, let me know. And if you're giving another go at selling the collection as a whole, and want this front paged, in which you'll get a lot of publicity, then let me know. I know that this is the Ultimate Armada/Mini-con Collection and wouldn't mind making an article on it.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby rikkomba » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 am

Blurrz wrote:
rikkomba wrote:Thanks buddies.

Haha, that's no good. Well if you are separating your collection, let me know. And if you're giving another go at selling the collection as a whole, and want this front paged, in which you'll get a lot of publicity, then let me know. I know that this is the Ultimate Armada/Mini-con Collection and wouldn't mind making an article on it.

Wow, that would be great! You can make an article of course, and feel free to use any pic of mine. That would be a great honor.
rikkomba
Minibot

Postby Blurrz » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Arrogant. Proud. Egotistical. Those are many of the words that describe Starscream. It can also be used to describe the many collectors who 'believe' that they have the Ultimate Transformers' collection. Two and a half decades have past since the creation of the first Transformers toys, and to be able to obtain everything that was released till our present day; Exclusives, Lucky Draws, and everything else, is just nigh impossible and unlikely maintainable. That's why for those with not such a lucrative budget, like myself, try to aim to collect Transformers within a single generation, toyline, or simply collect figures that we find attractive or interesting.

A particular toyline is what Seibertron.com member rikkomba had in mind, as he had his hearts set out in completing the entire Armada series. Not only was his eyes aimed on obtaining that, but he wanted to obtain every mini-con that had been released since Armada's origins in 2002. What he has today is not something that he 'believes' to have complete. It should be considered fact that he's the first person to ever complete a full Armada/Mini-con collection. So, what, right? A complete collection is not anything to be taken lightly at all. Whether you're a fan of Armada, hate the series completely, or have avoided it's existence, I recommend that you take a look at this collection and pay your respects to it.

As an Armada enthusiast, I was surprised to see just what was in this collection. It's hard to fathom just what rikkomba has been able to obtain all these years. Everything that he sees fit to put into this collection revolves around one aspect; If the figure is a mini-con, or has a mini-con included in it, it's in this collection. He's got the original Armada molds, both Hasbro and Takara, and everything that has been repainted out of them, including Botcon figures. He's got every mini-con released, be it repainted or the originals. And then there's figures that many will never see face to face in their lifetime, Lucky Draw Armada figures. Now, I could go over everything that is in this collection, but that would take a ridiculous amount of time. I've decided to piece over what Armada figures that are the most elusive, and downright impressive.

We start off with one of the most elusive and grandeur Armada repaints of them all. Lucky Draw Green Unicron, a repaint of Armada Unicron. He goes by many names, Shining Unicron, Unicron of light, and Shining Unicron of Light. What did you need to do to obtain this figure? Well it was a Lucky Draw after all. You had to send in a postcard that was included in a Micron Legend Year book in 2003. Getting picked, would give you one of 10 Green Unicrons. Sadly, it has become even more rare as some of the owners of these Green Unicrons decided that they would split the package in two, by selling off Green Unicron's mini-con partner. Why they did this, no one will ever know.

Next up is what rikkomba claims to be the rarest Lucky Draw Combiner, and it wouldn't be far off to believe him. What composes this Lucky Draw Combiner JetConvoy is Lucky Draw Jetfire, a repaint of Armada Jetfire, whom rikkomba explains that only 5 exist. The other part is Lucky Draw Convoy Super Mode, repaint of Armada Optimus Prime, in which he says there are only 58 of them. Why there are 58 of one component, and merely 5 of the other is something that we'll never know. All I know is that I wish anyone good luck trying to obtain Lucky Draw JetConvoy.

Moving over to the little guys, mini-cons, we piece over what rikkomba says to be one of the most elusive mini-cons teams to obtain. The Space Galaxy Team. Only 400 of each mini-con were made, and to get one of the three mini-cons, you needed to purchase Takara Optimus Prime, which was priced around 50$. That means you needed to consider buying 3 Optimus Prime's in order to completely gather up this team. From what rikkomba says, many people are stuck with just 1 or 2 components of the Space Galaxy Team, so having all 3 would be a great feat. The Space Galaxy Team is a black and white repaint of the Destruction Mini-Con Team, who respectively are Buzzsaw, Drill Bit, and Dualor.

The last look at this collection features one of the most intriguing sets of mini-cons. 15 different mini-cons have been dubbed the DVD Exclusive Mini-cons. In order to obtain these 5 different repainted mini-cons teams, you needed to buy each volume of Takara's Armada DVD series. Each volume contained a one mini-con(excluding Volume 1, which contained 3) , a series of the Linkage comic, and the DVD itself. There were THIRTEEN volumes. Imagine the time and money needed to obtain these mini-cons. Another key component of the volumes were the Linkage comic, and you can check out a translated version of it here.

The Fifteen DVD Exclusive Mini-cons;

Super Stunt Team, repaint of the Street Speed Team;
Redline, Servo, Flatout;
Speed Chaser Team, repaint of the Race Team;
Tailslide, Midship, Top Gear;
Sonic Assualt Team, repaint of the Air Military Team;
Falcia, Combusta, Twirl;
Hazard Team, repaint of the Emergency Team;
Kingbolt, Quench, Impulse;
Aqua Raider Team, repaint of the Sea Team;
Sunburn, Freeboot, Bilge

Now we come to the closing point of this. Unfortunately the main reason why I decided to focus on rikkomba's collection is because he has to part with his collection. Due to a new career, he needs to sell of this collection. That's right, the Ultimate Armada Collection could possibly end up in your hands. If you have $14,000 US floating around, and deem yourself worthy to possess this collection, then by all means, take a look at his Ebay auction.

This is the most complete Armada/Mini-con collection that anyone can ever see. This is a piece of Transformers history. Spanding over 600 mini-cons and over 150 larger figures, this is something of a dream for anyone to obtain. The amount of time, dedication, bidding wars, research and commitment that rikkomba has put into this collection is just simply awe inspiring. As a fan, I wonder if there are other series that have been singled out by other collectors. Is there a complete Beast Wars collection out there? RID? Energon? By all means, let us know in the Energon Pub.

So, has looking at this collection inspired the 'collector' in you? Well take in consideration one last thing. rikkomba doesn't reside in Hasbro's hub of the United States, nor does he reside in Takara's headquarters in Japan. No, our humble member has completed this collection while living in Italy. Go figure.

~Blurrz
Seibertron.com News Crew

Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Seibertron » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Very awesome collection ... it amazes me that I own so many Transformers yet there are still so many foreign exclusives that elude (and most likely will always elude) my massive 3,000+ Transformers collection. Would love to have that Lucky Draw Unicron in my collection. One day. Maybe. After Grand Maximus and the other Japanese exclusives are in my collection. And after I win the lotto. Which I don't play.

Best of luck to you with selling it. It's a shame that you are devaluing the collection so much by attempting to sell it as a lot instead of as individual pieces. You are eliminating a ton of potential buyers of these items who might be looking for some of the pieces you've got but can't afford the whole collection.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Seibertron wrote:Very awesome collection ... it amazes me that I own so many Transformers yet there are still so many foreign exclusives that elude (and most likely will always elude) my massive 3,000+ Transformers collection. Would love to have that Lucky Draw Unicron in my collection. One day. Maybe. After Grand Maximus and the other Japanese exclusives are in my collection. And after I win the lotto. Which I don't play.

Best of luck to you with selling it. It's a shame that you are devaluing the collection so much by attempting to sell it as a lot instead of as individual pieces. You are eliminating a ton of potential buyers of these items who might be looking for some of the pieces you've got but can't afford the whole collection.

::Raises hand::
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 pm

I am NOT he!"
Counterpunch wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Very awesome collection ... it amazes me that I own so many Transformers yet there are still so many foreign exclusives that elude (and most likely will always elude) my massive 3,000+ Transformers collection. Would love to have that Lucky Draw Unicron in my collection. One day. Maybe. After Grand Maximus and the other Japanese exclusives are in my collection. And after I win the lotto. Which I don't play.

::Raises hand::

Raises hand higher...

The thing that kills me is that I'll have about $12K US in liquid assets in September. My wife *would* divorce me I used it on this instead of what we planned, but it might just be worth it.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 NOV200369 2A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010O"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM892 (CA) Cižmešija"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON