This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Photos of ROTF Arcee Bikes

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New Photos of ROTF Arcee Bikes

Postby Skowl » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Will Kenefick of RetroSBK.com, the builder of the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Arcee motorbikes, has updated his site with new photos of the custom-built bikes.

See the photos by clicking here.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Re: New Photos of ROTF Arcee Bikes

Postby RodimalToyota » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm

I love the fact Chromia is a BKing! awesome.
wheres the Purple Bike?
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Yeah, again...The purple bike always seems to get missed out (toy line, information, etc, now photos)...Is there some super-secret that we're not supposed to know about? lol

We don't even know it's name! (Y'all may say Moonracer, but the only solid source that says that is IMDb)

(By the way, who else thinks that the woman who was used as the Arcee Rider-hologram was uber-hot? Erin Naas, I think she's called; mreowl! :wink: Personally, I prefer her and Isabel Lucas to Fox)
Last edited by Swiftknife24 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Very cool bikes.
But, seriously, where is the third one!?
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby Bouncy X » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:46 pm

did i miss some information because when i saw the movie recently i was just waiting for the moment where the three bikes would merge and form Arcee, was that just a rumor or an idea they scrapped? because even in the movie itself they referred to the three bikes as Arcee, as if they were one robot.
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Bumblebeast » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Arcee? the bots that appeared 5 seconds in the whole movie? :-x
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Once again no love for the 3rd bike. No pics, no toy, not even an official name. What the hell? The wiki says Moonracer but until hasbro slaps it on a bio or states it somewhere its just speculation. Out of the 3 i like the Chormia bike the best. And i agree with Swiftknife24, The Arcee chick is way better looking then Fox......and a lot less irritating. In my opinion Rachael Taylor was the best looking one so far.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby dragons » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Yeah, again...The purple bike always seems to get missed out (toy line, information, etc, now photos)...Is there some super-secret that we're not supposed to know about? lol

We don't even know it's name! (Y'all may say Moonracer, but the only solid source that says that is IMDb)

(By the way, who else thinks that the woman who was used as the Arcee Rider-hologram was uber-hot? Erin Naas, I think she's called; mreowl! Personally, I prefer her and Isabel Lucas to Fox)

maybe because the purple bike didnt die in the film you know how hollywood is just lok batman begins 2 only reason that film won award & got nominated at the grammys heathledger died i dont know who knows bad example but kinda makes sense to me.

loooking for ward to the other 2 bikes to get released soon i want to see wha they look like in combined form and i like the he way the other 2 bikes look better than the blue one
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Bouncy X wrote:did i miss some information because when i saw the movie recently i was just waiting for the moment where the three bikes would merge and form Arcee, was that just a rumor or an idea they scrapped? because even in the movie itself they referred to the three bikes as Arcee, as if they were one robot.

It was supposed to happen (the novelization mentions it, and the toys can do it), but it got dropped for some reason.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby noctorro » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 am

dragons wrote:

maybe because the purple bike didnt die in the film you know how hollywood is just lok batman begins 2 only reason that film won award & got nominated at the grammys heathledger died i dont know who knows bad example but kinda makes sense to me.

What are you talking about? Am I reading your post correctly? So The Dark Knight was a bad movie but it was praised because an actor died?
So The Crow is also a not-worthy-of-an-award movie?
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby soundwave13c » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
Nice Bikes :SMUG:
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Megatron Wolf wrote:The wiki says Moonracer...
Does not.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 439
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Joshua Vallse » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 am

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
Bumblebeast wrote:Arcee? the bots that appeared 5 seconds in the whole movie? :-x

Ha ha ha....so true.

BTW the girl who appeared as the Arcee biker was hot, and Erin Naas is her professional name......why wasn't she in the movie every other second instead of Skid mark and his should have been eaten brother?

And why wasn't Rachel Taylor in this movie as well? I figured a former undergarments director would find any reason to throw in as many hot women in his movie as possible.

If Arcee did combine...or even appear more then the cameos she and other newer characters did, I would have enjoyed this film all the more. If the toy can combine, does anyone have info on how? Cause that would be the only reason I would pick up these bikes being they're the only combiners in the whole line other then Prime and Jetfire. Devastator doesn't count.....I want bots that combine not hotwheels on steroids. Not even that, Tonka Trucks were really on steroids. In fact my old Tonka Dirt Hauler could probably kick Devastators A$$.

But anyway back to the subject at hand, Erin Naas is hot.
Laters,
Josh
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 MAR240170 4G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210226 1B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics FEB230376 3C (CA) Rubin"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240107 2C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics AUG231236 2C Hardman"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters of the Universe REVOLUTION #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2024 FEB240977 1A"
NEW!
Masters of the Uni ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr H foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 MAR240171 4H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 MAR240182 4S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240206"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JAN230441 2C (CA) Santos"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr U 1:40 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240208 3U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON