This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of Transformers Movie Figures, 2007-08 Camaro Bumblebee & Deluxe Arcee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Images of Transformers Movie Figures, 2007-08 Camaro Bumblebee & Deluxe Arcee

Postby Skowl » Sat May 12, 2007 12:47 pm

eBay seller spx_toys has once again posted auctions for upcoming Transformers Movie figures, this time giving fans a good look at the Deluxe-Class Arcee, Dreadwing and the Deluxe 2007-2008 Camaro Bumblebee.

See the auction for Arcee here

See the auction for Dreadwing here

See the auction for the new Bumblebee here
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby DISCHARGE » Sat May 12, 2007 12:55 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Nice. I like the real gear watch he is selling better.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby Overloaded » Sat May 12, 2007 12:56 pm

What exactly is a test shot ?
Overloaded
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Sentinel Pax » Sat May 12, 2007 12:58 pm

Dreadwing looks a lot better there. And I'm not quite sure what's up with Bumblebee's "blade/hand" thing. If it launches, then it will make sense...otherwise...no.

And what went wrong with Arcee? She looked really awesome before...but now she just looks...odd. I think she'd look better in a darker color, though.
Last edited by Sentinel Pax on Sat May 12, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sentinel Pax
Targetmaster

Postby TenaciousMC » Sat May 12, 2007 12:59 pm

Motto: "Not me, you idiot! HIM!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
TenaciousMC
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: M12 Force Application Light Reconnaissance Vehicle
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Dys » Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Wow, that Arcee is the stuff of nightmares. I can handle the hands, I can handle it's spindlyness as she is a bike bot, but that head... It's like someone tore off the lower half of her face like Stormbringer Bludgeon.
Dys
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Ravage XK » Sat May 12, 2007 1:08 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Arcee's face! Whats with the Autobots and beaks? She looks pretty bad overall. Like somebody has tried to skin her or something. She has lost her Energon looks. For some reason she reminds of a character from Hellraiser.

Bumblebee looks pretty good in those shots.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby edcomics » Sat May 12, 2007 1:09 pm

That Arcee is absolutely hideous. Dreadwing is pathetic. Bumblebee is... an improvement over the previous version. That first version should never have been produced. Most kids are going to get that one, be disappointed, and want the second one. The parents won't be able to tell the difference and will say "You already have Bumblebee. Be quiet." Anyway... I guess that's all there is to say about it. Beuu...
edcomics
Micromaster

Postby Skowl » Sat May 12, 2007 1:11 pm

TenaciousMC wrote:Um, this isn't news yet?

http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/newsblog.html

It's already been posted: http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10272

Back on topic... Arcee probably isn't that bad, it's probably because she's just standing there. Static poses make TFs look much worse than the actually are.

Looking at this figure makes me curious to see what a CG model for Arcee would have looked like. I love those colours and the bike mode is beautiful, I wonder if there will be a place for her in a sequel...
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby magnusupreme » Sat May 12, 2007 1:14 pm

I was speechless when I saw arcee but the new bumblebee made my day with that cool dagger and dreadwing isn't to bad and I just asked my mum if I can get the new bumblebee and she said "yes, when it comes out" and that made my day even more!
My GT is SaberBurst, if you wanna add me, message me first.
magnusupreme
Fuzor

Postby bumblezzz » Sat May 12, 2007 1:15 pm

not bad, Apex, it is not a blade hand it is just a large arm cannon I guess, well i really think is is alot better then the first one but what ever.
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby Overcracker » Sat May 12, 2007 1:17 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Arcee, is just lousy. The Bike looks good. but her robot mode, is just sad. Definitely gonna pass on this one.

Dreadwing, still looks horrible. The eyeglass head just doesn't work for me. another Pass.

Bumblebee, looks reallg good. I'm gonna have to get this one instead of the 70's Camaro version. The only thing i don;t like is his head just sutting their under the hood in car mode.

Otherwise a decent figure.

Can anybody say Cliffjumper Repaint??? :grin:
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Last Update: May 31st, 2024:
Now holding 1200+!!! figures and 3065 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Sat May 12, 2007 1:18 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Arce Okayish, Dredwing cool but I'll try to give him beter legs and Bamblebee, well lets just say the Terminator just craped his pants.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Spooner » Sat May 12, 2007 1:22 pm

For what it's worth, I like Arcee's design - very 'movie-like', but still manages to look feminine.
Spooner
Minibot

Postby Autobot032 » Sat May 12, 2007 1:24 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Wow, Arcee sucks as bad as I thought she would. But a little more so...

She looks like she has her hair up in a bun, offset on her head. (That's the only way I can explain that "growth" on her head...

Spindly arms and torso.

And a bubblebutt kibble ass.

UGH. Thumbs down for me.

-------------------

Dreadwing, an overly elaborate remake of Armada Thrust.
Those "enhancements" and intricacies detract from the figure in my mind. He can't be all that solid, and I'm sure he'll beone floppy bastard after a while. I realize he's not a remold of Thrust, but he sure is copied from him, and Thrust was never a great figure. You always lose something in the translation, and this figure proves that in spades.

UGH. Thumbs down for me.

--------------------

Bumblebee, this is where it's at. Even though the seller has him mistransformed...he looks friggin' fantastic. He is pure gold, and will sell like hotcakes. Problem is...do I buy him and wait, or do I buy the '78 Camaro? Hmm...I've never had so many choices before.

....I'll probably end up buying both.

HUGE thumbs up for me.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Sentinel Pax » Sat May 12, 2007 1:36 pm

Okay, I think I see how Bee's arm works now. I didn't notice the pegs before, but now, I assume they are to close those sides to form his arm cannon. If so, then heck yes.
Sentinel Pax
Targetmaster

Postby microclone » Sat May 12, 2007 1:36 pm

that arcee is hideous.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat May 12, 2007 1:42 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
OMG! What the hell did they do to Arcee?! That it just terrible! They totally mutilated her!

When I saw the alt mode pic I thought, "cool, they remolded her into a sexy ninja cycle. Maybe they got rid of the pregnancy belly". Then I scroll down and see the robot mode and my eyes burned out of their sockets!

Dreadwing looks like a Gobot.

Bumblebee actually looks good. I think the blade weapon, but what does it form out of? Looks like it could be used as a gun when it's closed. This is 1 movie figure I will pick up.

Poor Arcee....if they were to just give her a real head, she'ld look 100 times better.

BTW, the seller also has FAB Megatron, which I haven't see yet. Yikes! I hate movie Megatron.
Last edited by UltraPrimal on Sat May 12, 2007 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby bumblezzz » Sat May 12, 2007 1:42 pm

I just noticed that if you take the two hanging pieces of the blade it becomes his arm cannon, cool gimmick
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby bumblezzz » Sat May 12, 2007 1:43 pm

sorry already posted
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby bumblezzz » Sat May 12, 2007 1:45 pm

sorry triple posting but, arcee is mis transformed look at the title icon of arcee or the japanese catalog and the prequel comic 1 and you can easily see that she has the half tires on her shoulders
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat May 12, 2007 1:46 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Arcee - Yuck, just yuck. Bike is nice, but the colours are ugly. Robot mode is just hideous.
Dreadwing - Love the jet mode, but the robot isn't that nice...
Bumblebee - Groovy-looking car, but I don't like the look of the robot chest (seems too big) and there's a lot of pieces on the legs. And what's the weapon? Prison Shank Bumblebee?
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Dead Metal » Sat May 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Overloaded wrote:What exactly is a test shot ?

For wat I know it's a advanced prototype made of plastic, to see if the colors work, and of corse for ebay sellers to sell and make a lot of mony with it.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Optimus Frimal » Sat May 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Damn. Now I have to get 2 BBs
http://optimusfrimal.deviantart.com/
http://beastera.webs.com/
Tangent wrote:I think he may just be slighlty confused at you two arguing over which FF7 guy is sexier...

Dealer wrote:Don't worry Frimal, you'll always be useless to me :P
Optimus Frimal
Headmaster
News Credits: 7

Postby Roboto750 » Sat May 12, 2007 1:55 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Except for the head issues, I kinda feel bad Arcee isn't in the movie anymore. I kinda like the design. Maybe she'll be in a sequel or something. Of course, she did have a cameo in the first issue of the prequel comic.
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 240427C"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 RE IDW Comics 2014 Giant Robot 210322A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 1B (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 SEP200483 25A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #25 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON