This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Shattered Universe Prose- "Do over" Available

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

New Shattered Universe Prose- "Do over" Available

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
transformerscollector'sclub- The newest club fiction for the Shattered Universe is now available for club members to download.

"Time is running out! Though the Heroic Decepticons were able to stop the Evil Autobots from launching the Ark, the villainous Optimus Prime isn't about to give up on his plans to plunder Earth's resources. Both sides scramble to complete their starships before Cybertron enters a nebula that will keep them trapped on the planet. But Ricochet lures the Decepticon leader Megatron into a trap, endangering the launch of the Nemesis. The Micromasters Razorclaw, Divebomb, Rampage and Whisper must brave a dangerous new Autobot weapon system to free their leader, or Optimus will be free to pillage Earth unopposed!"

There is also a tease for the next club Shattered Universe offering with a cover featuring the evil facial-haired Rodimus called "Eye In The Sky".

Remember it is club renewal time! Join now to get the free membership figure --HEATWAVE--, and complete, or start, your club exclusive combiner. You can visit the collector's club website by clicking here.

You can also visit our own Seibertron.com Club Questions and Answers Thread!

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Shattered Universe Prose- "Do over" Available

Postby Heavy B » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
NONE of what i just read sounded right. i understand the shattered glass concept but still....
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Dreadwinglord » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Is Ricochet freaking anyone else out yet?
Dreadwinglord
Minibot

Postby emeraldbeacon » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Dreadwinglord wrote:Is Ricochet freaking anyone else out yet?

Not as much as this:
Transformers Kiss play artist Yuki Oshima illustrates this exciting members-only tale.
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Mechanurgist » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 am

My brain hurts from all the cognitive dissonance.
Mechanurgist
Micromaster

Postby Editor » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Well the story isn't all that bad, not as smooth as it could have been, but that may just be where the author felt the need to stretch things out.

And the scariest fact of this story is that Yuki has provided good art. Then again there isn't any young girls to be exploited.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #1 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 JAN219345 (CA) Coello"
CHILDREN OF THE AT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr O FOC Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228340 8O Chatzoudis"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210642 9A (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #2 Cvr A Boom Comics 2021 SEP210770 2A (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #25 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 AUG210056 25C (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr C Bodybag Boom Comics 2022 JUN220384 9C (CA) Kieu"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #2 Cvr B Boom Comics 2021 SEP210771 2B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2021 APR211062 2E (CA) Cosplay"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #60 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 FEB230264 60A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #73 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM317 73C (CA) Williams III"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2021 SEP210773 2D (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #5 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2021 JUL210981 5G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #71 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM415 71A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210650 9I (CA)Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON