This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF The Fallen Video Review

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video Review: "The Fallen" Voyager Class

Postby DavidT » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
I posted this earlier this morning in the Official Toy Review thread but it hasn't been seeing much action.

Here is a video review of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen voyager class "The Fallen" by Peaugh on YouTube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zABQqCxjSE

Enjoy!
:grin:
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

ROTF The Fallen Video Review

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Just to let you guys know, Peaugh(Mike) of YouTube has posted a video of the voyager class Fallen toy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zABQqCxjSE
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

ROTF: The Fallen Video Review

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seibertron and youtube member Peaugh has posted a video review of Voyager class The Fallen from Transformers revenge of The Fallen.
Too see the video just click here or scroll down.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2zABQqCxjSE&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2zABQqCxjSE&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: ROTF The Fallen Video Review

Postby Southpawpartner » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:12 pm

oh yeah, im getting this guy :D
Southpawpartner
Mini-Con

Postby Soldier of Shockwave » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Motto: ""A picture is worth a thousand words.""
Weapon: Spinning Augers
Even without the guns or swords he still looks very capable. I like that the Pharaoh hat thing he has going on with the plastic around his head; it's no surprise they filmed in Egypt.
SIGNAL LANCER FTW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7d9S5Wc_UM&fmt=18

Check out my TF Reviews Blog and Photo Gallerys at...

(Blog)
http://dirgewave.livejournal.com/

(Gallery)
http://pics.livejournal.com/dirgewave/
Soldier of Shockwave
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Its a Predator ship that turns into a cybernetic Predator. Yup this is going on my AVP shelf. I hate this alien look crap i really do.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Valandar » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Hrms.

I don't mind the alt mode THAT badly, but he is as disappointing that way as last movie's Megatron.

On the other hand, the spring loaded feet might make that a dealbreaker.
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I didn't know Makuta from Bionicle was in this series. This some kind of crossover? (:|
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I kind of dig him.. I guess he will be one of the ROTF figs I do pick up this year.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby glazer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 pm

aliens- i don't know? on one hand transformers are aliens- but they take on earthly modes((some of them))to hide---- although this guy- need not hide- because he must just be one bad ass robot- my one thing is as a collector stickin him next to the sideswipe alt. mode- and bumblebee- ?????????? just dose not mix well- on the toy shelf-- as for the action on the screen-- well we shall see!!!! wasn't sure about the first movie figs.when first saw them. but they seem to grow on me. then i began to love them- now i have doubles of all them-maybe this guy will grow on me to- especially after seein him in action on the big screen!! :-?
glazer
Minibot

Postby WolfDawg » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm hoping his spinach green coloring can be blamed on the fact that the toy being reviewed is a prototype or something. If they release a The Fallen toy that is anything but black, I'm not getting it.

Speaking of paint jobs, I'm really nervous about this toy line. Not because I think the paint aps will be sloppy, but because I'm pretty sure a few months after I purchase a figure, it'll be available in "premium" colors. That would suck so bad.
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Strength: 4
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230713A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMOS Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete+more 2017 230429A"
COSMOS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINDSET Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2011 230920A"
MINDSET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON