This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Office: The New Building Thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

The Office: The New Building Thread

Postby Halo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 am

Motto: "[REDACTED]"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
So, after a buch of the locals in the old building thread decided that the Starbase had gotten too old and stale, we decided to blow it up and let it float away. And chose an Office as the best new building.

SO, new building thread, new fun times. New fun people. Have fun.
Rodimus_Lantern wrote:You see there are three things in the universe. Rock, Paper, and Scissors. Halo beats all three.

Psycho Warrior wrote:And people say class is dead. In fact Halo reanimated it just so it could dance for her amusement.
Halo
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: The Office: The New Building Thread

Postby Senor Hugo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Casually walks into a Janitor's closet, closes the door. Emerges a couple seconds later with a saw-horse with a sign saying "Under Construction do not enter."

"I call dibs on this area"

A train of midgets wearing plaid-shirts and construction hats enter the closet, the door closes behind them and much sawing, hammering, drilling, and random animal noises can be heard from within.

Sits outside the door sipping a nice cool lemonade.
Senor Hugo
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Halo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Motto: "[REDACTED]"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
I am both terrified and intreagued on what's going on in there.
Rodimus_Lantern wrote:You see there are three things in the universe. Rock, Paper, and Scissors. Halo beats all three.

Psycho Warrior wrote:And people say class is dead. In fact Halo reanimated it just so it could dance for her amusement.
Halo
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Senor Hugo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 pm

"Oh, it's a lot less interesting in there than what you may think."

One of the midget construction crew members emerges from the janitorial closet and whispers something in my ear.

"Seriously? Again?!"

The midget nods

"Well take him to the hospital, I don't need another lawsuit on my hands"

The midget nods again and scurries into the closet moments later to emerge along with another worker carrying a third worker on a stretcher, nails from a nail gun littering the workers body.

I sigh then head into the closet myself shutting the door behind me. My voice carrying out from behind the door, other muffled voices following.

"Look, I told you, don't let the goat use the nail gun."

"No, I don't care if he's more qualified to use the nail gun than you are. You saw what he did to lil'Steve, thats why you don't let him use the nail gun."

"and you, I thought I told you to work on the electrical wiring"

-goat noise-

"yes, I know you're sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that you shot him with the nail gun repeatedly"

-goat noise-

"It doesn't matter if he used your lunch for cleaning paint brushes. I told you that you should eat healthier items than a tin can."

-goat noise-

"Look, I don't want to be the bad guy, so just stay away from the nail gun, and work on the wiring in here."

-goat noise-

"and as for everyone else, work harder. I want this place finished up by dawn on the sixth day."

Reemerges from the room and takes my seat again.

"Yeah, it really isn't that interesting in there."
Senor Hugo
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Psycho Warrior » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Motto: "Afternoon everybody."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
*sets up his office in one of the bathroom stalls*

I got it just how I like it, I just need a witch doctor to wave a dead cat around until the sun goes black... or until I'm thrown out by that large woman who needs the use of my desk...
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
Psycho Warrior
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Plague Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby The Happy Locust » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Luckily for me, Locusts have very large families. WORKIN' TIME!

*From out of nowhere, 1023 mini-Locusts all wearing oversized squeaky shoes and weilding various construction tools all march out.*

mini-Locusts: HI-HO! HI-HO!

Yes, we all know there's a hooker on the top floor. We can visit her later. NOW GET TO WORK!
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.

LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
The Happy Locust
Guardian Of Seibertron
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Postby Psycho Warrior » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 pm

The Happy Locust wrote:Luckily for me, Locusts have very large families. WORKIN' TIME!

*From out of nowhere, 1023 mini-Locusts all wearing oversized squeaky shoes and weilding various construction tools all march out.*

Yes, we all know there's a hooker on the top floor. We can visit her later. NOW GET TO WORK!

that's amazing... that you found shoes for them all.

but what are you paying them?
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
Psycho Warrior
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby The Happy Locust » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Psycho Warrior wrote:
The Happy Locust wrote:Luckily for me, Locusts have very large families. WORKIN' TIME!

that's amazing... that you found shoes for them all.

but what are you paying them?

See previous post. :twisted:

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
The Happy Locust
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:36 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
*Opens up a new office*

We here at the Law Offices of Shadow & Man know that other people have money, and that you want that money, but, above all else, we want that money. That is why we will sue for you, regardless of whether or not the other person has done anything, or if anything has actually happened to you. I'm just saying, and fake cast and some schmaltzy acting goes a long way.

We here at the Law Offices of Shadow & Man do not really have law licenses. Instead, we simply roll into court, and begin rambling about the case at hand, or maybe not about the case at hand, if it so suits us. You get robbed? We may talk about that, or maybe the episode of Heroes we just watched, and how Sylar is clearly responsible for this.

We here at the Law Offices of Shadow & Man do not understand the meaning of the word frivolous. We also don't understand the words superfluous, fluoridize, or clam chowder. Were you in a minor fender bender? $5 million lawsuit! Burn yourself on a McDonald's french fry? $10 million! Kid didn't get on the school football team? Heh, we'll need the Supreme Court for that one.

So call us, the Law Offices of Shadow & Man! Other offices say "no you can't!" We say "Yes we can, we can't hear you, lalalalala!"
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby The Happy Locust » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 am

Shadowman wrote:*Opens up a new office*

We here at the Law Offices of Shadow & Man know that other people have money, and that you want that money, but, above all else, we want that money. That is why we will sue for you, regardless of whether or not the other person has done anything, or if anything has actually happened to you. I'm just saying, and fake cast and some schmaltzy acting goes a long way.

We here at the Law Offices of Shadow & Man do not really have law licenses. Instead, we simply roll into court, and begin rambling about the case at hand, or maybe not about the case at hand, if it so suits us. You get robbed? We may talk about that, or maybe the episode of Heroes we just watched, and how Sylar is clearly responsible for this.

We here at the Law Offices of Shadow & Man do not understand the meaning of the word frivolous. We also don't understand the words superfluous, fluoridize, or clam chowder. Were you in a minor fender bender? $5 million lawsuit! Burn yourself on a McDonald's french fry? $10 million! Kid didn't get on the school football team? Heh, we'll need the Supreme Court for that one.

So call us, the Law Offices of Shadow & Man! Other offices say "no you can't!" We say "Yes we can, we can't hear you, lalalalala!"

*the 1023 mini-locusts suddenly drop their tools and swarm into Shadowman's office*

:-?

this isn't good. Last time this happened I was slapped with 1025 paternity suits.

The Happy Locust
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

The Happy Locust wrote:*the 1023 mini-locusts suddenly drop their tools and swarm into Shadowman's office*

this isn't good. Last time this happened I was slapped with 1025 paternity suits.

Yeah...wait, 1025 lawsuits and only 1023 mini-locusts?

We can do that, though. The Law Offices of Shadow & Man only recognizes Double Jeopardy as a fun game show.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby The Happy Locust » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 am

Shadowman wrote:
The Happy Locust wrote:*the 1023 mini-locusts suddenly drop their tools and swarm into Shadowman's office*

We can do that, though. The Law Offices of Shadow & Man only recognizes Double Jeopardy as a fun game show.

They represented my ex-wives... all 1019 of them. Yes, none of the numbers match up, but that only shows you how good the law offices of Shadow, Man, & Locust used to be. Yep, I got sued by my own firm and had to pay out of my own stock shares.

The Happy Locust
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
* takes over the whole basement of the buliding and starts distrubing earpods to everyone so they can stay in contatct*

Now what to do with the space oh yes first lets call in some friends *Pulls out pods that look like dino eggs and activastes which hatch to reveal miniture trex transformers(beastie era) and they transform*

"Sine Cosine Tangent Cosecant secant ATTENTION"

*all dinobots salute*

Get to blocking off access
HMW: Once Again Proving How Many People Have NO LIFE
Exdominus
Vehicon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 am

The Happy Locust wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

They represented my ex-wives... all 1019 of them. Yes, none of the numbers match up, but that only shows you how good the law offices of Shadow, Man, & Locust used to be. Yep, I got sued by my own firm and had to pay out of my own stock shares.

We put a ping-pong table in what used to be your office! We use your dignity as ping-pong balls.

(Which reminds me of a funny story where a friend of mine handed me a garbage bag and said "here, you can put your dignity in this!" which is really the whole story)

By the way, you still owe us $89,090,874,930.69, your pants, an extra large jar of mayonnaise, the Orb of Ab'Yogsolam, your soul, and a bowl full of 1000 orange M&Ms.

We may not be real lawyers, but we are very good not real lawyers.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:42 pm

**** I forgot a dino egg guess cotangent did not want to hatch guess I will have to fix that *throws the egg at a wall* what appears is a beasties Petradectyl tf called Sigma(My version laserbeak*

Ahh Sigma you have awakened finally Sigma

SQWACK

Good go site ythe buliding and tell those idiot brethern of your don't block the main staircase just the elevator shafts

*Sigma flys off dumping **** on each of the dinobots heads as it sqwacks ordersa at them*

By the time Sigma arrived most the staircase was bricked over

*I walk in* stupid dinobots *Blasts the stair case back open with my right hand cannon(Dragon TM 2 megs form)

God idiot dinobots *shakes his head* time to set up my cloning lab

But first heads up stairs to steal some of locusts as well as shadowmans dna
Exdominus
Vehicon

Postby Psycho Warrior » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:39 pm

*several screams are heard as PW leaves his office int he ladies room*

Locust,Jadow, for some reason I was just slapped with a lawsuit by what looked like three mini locusts standing on top of each other wearing a dress. Care to explain how this will impact my penniless operations?
Psycho Warrior
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 pm

*walks up next to PW and hands him a Junkion Brew and sees if it will raddle his memory of who I once was all those bulid threads ago*

In the meantime

Sine and Cosecant escape the basement and run into some locust clones and capture them a Mayonassie jars and take them back down stairs to the LAB
Exdominus
Vehicon

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:05 pm

*Opens up a new office*

Welcome to the ShadowMedia Megacorporation. We are dedicated to bringing you fair, balanced, perfectly equal, but also severely biased news and stuff, around the clock, whether you want it or not.

We're so dedicated to bringing you the news, we black-mailed several NASA scientists, to knock the CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News satellites out of the sky, so you have no place else to get the news! We also beat up Sean Hannity. We didn't have a reason, we just felt like doing it.

We're dedicated to revealing how the news is controlled by liberals, while ignoring that we are, as of the last paragraph, the only news source, anywhere, ever. Did you know Liberals are terrorists who want you to abort all your babies and get gay married? Yeah, think about that.

Also, we have hired a massive number of paparazzi to stalk celebrities, insult them, and possibly even throw things at them. Then we'll spend two hours making fun of the celebrities when they get angry!

So call your cable provider, and tune into every channel to watch us! And we will know if you don't!
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:49 pm

*walks into shadowmans news agency office *

a)I have a proposition for use shadoowman either you let me broadcast disection fo celeberity and idioctic politions on your news agency

b)I steal your dna clone you kill you and replace you with my own puppet

those are your choices
Exdominus
Vehicon

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Rex Necros wrote:*walks into shadowmans news agency office *

a)I have a proposition for use shadoowman either you let me broadcast disection fo celeberity and idioctic politions on your news agency

those are your choices

The best way to start a totalitarian regime: control the media.

The best way to supplement that: Equip the satellites with lasers.

*Space laser deep fries Rex Necros*
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Rex Necros wrote:*walks into shadowmans news agency office *

those are your choices

The best way to start a totalitarian regime: control the media.

*bats away the laser then destorys shadowmans control equipment*

Now to take over and make this my own *aims his ion cannon at shadowmans satellite net work cripling it*
Exdominus
Vehicon

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Rex Necros wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The best way to start a totalitarian regime: control the media.

Now to take over and make this my own *aims his ion cannon at shadowmans satellite net work cripling it*

You can't bat away an orbital laser barrage any more than you can bat away a headache! You're dead! Or at least, partially dead. Or undead?

And that thing with the Ion Cannon? Coma dream.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Rex Necros wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The best way to start a totalitarian regime: control the media.

You can't bat away an orbital laser barrage any more than you can bat away a headache! You're dead! Or at least, partially dead. Or undead?

And that thing with the Ion Cannon? Coma dream.

Yes it was a coma dream you blasted me thru the floor all the way to the basement where my lab is!

Time to have my revenge

*attaches to his control harness* (thinK BM megs before he turned into the giant head thingy)

*Thousands of Petradactyal Like Vehicons deploy to space to attack Shadowmans satelite network*
Exdominus
Vehicon

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:41 pm

And I'll sue you through the Law Offices of Shadow & Man! Because I don't have enough solid gold toilets.

Assistant: But...all the toilets we ordered were bronze.

*Beats his assistant with a shoe.*
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Exdominus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Now to set up my own Network for the planet

*has Petracons Bring up the main control satelite and actives it's defensive mechanisms*

*starts passing out ear pods to down load the information directly to your brain*

Necronet is now online
Exdominus
Vehicon

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON