This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Deep Space Starscream found!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Deep Space Starscream found!

Postby Hyper-Chicken » Sat May 31, 2008 9:49 pm

I posted this in the Toy Haul thread but thought more people would see it here - I was able to pick up Deep Space Starscream from Target in Sacramento, CA today using the DPCI. These were not on the the shelf, the stock lady went in the back to get me one and said I was lucky to get one seeing as it had a shelf date of 6/22 but because it rang up with no problem she let me purchase it. I am now officially done with the movie line. The DPCI is 087-06-0707 and its $19.99. Happy hunting everyone!

Hyper-Chicken
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Re: Deep Space Starscream found!

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat May 31, 2008 9:58 pm

Awesome score on a final piece :D

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat May 31, 2008 10:22 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Yeah, nice one.
I'm a little envious because that's the last movie fig. I want to get.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Sat May 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Weapon: Sword
I've had mine for about two weeks now. Got it from Target.com.

It is THE Starscream to have. Much better than the original.
Last edited by Lapse Of Reason on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Blurrz » Sat May 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Lucky. I'm wondering if anyone has all 5 movie seekers: SS, G1 SS, TC, Deepspace and Vardia.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby olokin » Sat May 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Lucky you. I want one too.
olokin
City Commander

Postby decepticon legion » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 am

Motto: "Use your tongue!!!"
I hope he will find his way to BBTS, because there's no Target here in the Czech rep. :? I need him to complete my movie decepticons collection...
My titaniums have to go. Check my ebay account (currently selling G1 Rodimus Prime, G1 Scourge and Optimal Optimus...)
decepticon legion
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from decepticon legion on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Sunstar » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I posted that on my board, but I am looking for one. at cost + shipping.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:04 am

If anybody here has trouble getting it

It is supposed to be on an endcap with the animated figures torwards the end of the month
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby redsaleen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:27 pm

he hasnt reached the east coast yet, the stores in new york are showing zero in stick still, maybe towards the end of the week, im thinking them and animated might be in the same shipment.
redsaleen
Fuzor
News Credits: 7

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Cool! I though maybe I missed it and were sold out. I'll have to start looking. :grin:
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Agent 007 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Nice I'll have to look for this on my next hunt.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 pm

I didnt realise that finding Deep Space Starscream was such a big deal. He's been out in Australia for almost a month now, and so many were released that he is helping clog TRU shelves with crappy movie figures only weeks from the animated launch.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
i_amtrunks wrote:I didnt realise that finding Deep Space Starscream was such a big deal. He's been out in Australia for almost a month now, and so many were released that he is helping clog TRU shelves with crappy movie figures only weeks from the animated launch.

Almost all store exclusives are a big deal in the US.

While they may be plentiful for up to a week, if you don't act on them immediately, you'll be paying scalper prices on eBay real quick there after.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Dagon » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Counterpunch wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:I didnt realise that finding Deep Space Starscream was such a big deal. He's been out in Australia for almost a month now, and so many were released that he is helping clog TRU shelves with crappy movie figures only weeks from the animated launch.

Almost all store exclusives are a big deal in the US.

While they may be plentiful for up to a week, if you don't act on them immediately, you'll be paying scalper prices on eBay real quick there after.

True that. If you don't get them right away they are gone. It's almost a case of being in the right place at the right time, because if you go back the next day sometimes they've sold out.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby coolpop » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Checked with a local Target today using DPCI, they DO have 20pcs in stock, but they are flagged as "collector's item", hence no early release. They said these will be placed on shelves at a set date (guess it's 6/22 as mentioned by Hyper-Chicken) so everyone would have a fair chance getting it. *sigh* No love for me... :cry:
coolpop
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Warrior Class ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse 2018 New"
Warrior Class ENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 211006A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDAL WAVE + Mini-Con RAMJET Transformers Armada Giga-Con complete 2003 231102A"
NEW!
TIDAL WAVE + Mini- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MM-10 DRIFT Transformers Armada Micron Legends X-Dimension Race Takara 2002"
NEW!
MM-10 DRIFT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAND MILITARY MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
NEW!
LAND MILITARY MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427C"
NEW!
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron Defense complete 230719A"
NEW!
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERHAUL Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s9d7 2005 231102A"
NEW!
OVERHAUL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mini-Con SURESHOCK Transformers Energon complete 2004 Perceptor Street Action"
Mini-Con SURESHOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League handheld game 2019"
CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRT BOSS Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d3h7 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
NEW!
DIRT BOSS Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON