This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Win a Trip To San Diego Comic-Con Through SciFi.com

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Win a Trip To San Diego Comic-Con Through SciFi.com

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu May 15, 2008 12:44 am

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
The Sci Fi Channel website is offering a sweepstakes to win a free trip for 2 to the San Diego Comic-Con. The Comic-Con Fly Away Sweepstakes includes free weekend passes, round-trip airfare and a 3 night stay in San Diego. To enter you must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States. you can enter the sweepstakes here http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/sweepstakes/.

Just a reminder there are 2 exclusives this year at the SDCC including 6" Titanium War Within Skywarp and Nemesis Prime (Repaint of Classics Prime). You can also keep up to date on all of the Comic-Con news at their website http://www.comic-con.org/cci/.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Win a Trip To San Diego Comic-Con Through SciFi.com

Postby Megatron's Lapdog » Thu May 15, 2008 1:55 am

Nice. Cross your fingers for me 8)
Megatron's Lapdog
Minibot

Postby Robinson » Thu May 15, 2008 7:37 am

Whoo hoo, I could enter this, or I could drive down the 94 and be there in 10 minutes.
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby captain craig » Thu May 15, 2008 8:10 am

Weapon: Twin Independent Mounted Disruptor Rays
I'm in, but then again I'm already going.
Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1
captain craig
Fuzor
Buy from captain craig on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Ronynus Prime » Thu May 15, 2008 9:16 am

Motto: ""Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it.""
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
I'm already in the red financially since BotCon, but the Nemesis Prime & Skywarp are a MUST for me; I get to complete my War Within Seekers & swap Skywarp's head with Starscream's, and now my Henkei Convoy has an evil clone created by Megatron to battle. Here's hoping I win so I won't have to pay outrageous prices for these two on eBay in a few months :D ...
"Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it."
Ronynus Prime
Minibot
Watch Ronynus Prime on YouTube
Buy from Ronynus Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby NuclearConvoy » Thu May 15, 2008 9:17 am

...yet, since I live in Quebec, I cannot ever enter contests...
Just a few more years and I'm moving across the country...
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby ***Galvatron*** » Thu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm

I'm signed up! Thanks for the news Air Commander Starscream!
***Galvatron*** wrote:Fox Mulder ? ummm, your meds must be lapsing! :P

:mrgreen:

moldavite wrote:Nope, I'm not on any medication. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I have a margarita about once every four months. I'm as sober as they come. I'm NOT joking! What I tell you is the truth. Mulder and Scully will be in TF2! Just wait and you'll see....
***Galvatron***
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #61 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A)Senior (CA) Perlin 231222Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM859 (CA) Edgar"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #27 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON