This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Ehobby City Guardian for preorder at BBTS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Ehobby City Guardian for preorder at BBTS

Postby Sid Burn » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:09 am

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Ehobby Encore Omega redeco for pre order

pretty steep asking price though
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Ehobby City Guardian for preorder at BBTS

Postby doomboy536 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:16 am

Encore Omega Supreme - yes, great idea, may get one

This - no, awful idea, too expensive. I'd rather buy another OS, learn to paint and then repaint it myself
Psychout wrote:To deliberately leave your allies and friends outnumbered and out-gunned in missions for personal gain in the arena is cowardice, end of.

Quoted for truth
doomboy536
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1
Location: England, which is part of the United Kingdom, so I guess both?

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Weapon: Sword
doomboy536 wrote:Encore Omega Supreme - yes, great idea, may get one

This - no, awful idea, too expensive. I'd rather buy another OS, learn to paint and then repaint it myself

A lot of people say that, but very few fan repainted Transformers look as good as the factory paint job. Yes, there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???

Postby Sid Burn » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Lapse Of Reason wrote:very few fan repainted Transformers look as good as the factory paint job. Yes, there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

I totally agree, even Jin's work can sometimes pale next to a beautiful factory sheen paint job.

$220 though? that is pretty close to triple the price for a very cool but very obscure transformer reference.

I have to pass, $220 should be what it costs on ebay a few years after they are discontinued, not at retail.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Cyberjet #7 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:58 pm

$220 is just too steep for that mold. Yes, it's a large figure, but still...

The blue/gray does look nice, though.
Cyberjet #7
Headmaster Jr

Postby El Duque » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Very tempting, I really like the blue/gray color scheme, but 220.00 is just too much. I'm already getting the Encore Omega, and from the looks of pictures from Botcon it's going to be an expensive year.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Stormrider » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sid Burn wrote:http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=tak10833&mode=retail

Ehobby Encore Omega redeco for pre order

pretty steep asking price though

Thanks. Front paged.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Stormrider » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:51 pm

The cost does seem to be pretty expensive. Keep in mind that the cost to ship these will be about $50 each. Plus there is the customs duty as well.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 pm

I won't spend the money on that. I'd like to, but I just feel they could have gone farther with the design. Grey leg clips to break it up would be awesome.

But even still...

I know Ehobby is an exclusive deal, but make it a deal, 3 for $300!

I'd pay that, and so would pretty much everyone else reading this in a heartbeat.

I've said it before, so here it is again, these reissue/retool figures aren't vintage, hence there is realy no reason for this kind of mark up outside of them knowing some collectors will jump on it cause it either sayes Transformers, or because it's a limited redeco.

I'm not realy looking at Ehobby here, more so past reissues in general. Hey Has/Tak, the design is vintage, not the figure, what you have to do, take some castings off a shelf?

Oh well, rant over with this said, charge less and you'll sell alot more (:|

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Orion_Prime48 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm

I want an OS but ill pass on this id rather have the original scheme
My Sale Thread
Sledge wrote: :shock: I REALLY don't want to know what a "cumputer" is used for. A little one-handed web surfing, perhaps?
Orion_Prime48
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Okay, here's what I know:

The Guardian Robots were based off the design of Omega Supreme.

But what I don't get is where did the name "Omega Sentinel" come from? I know about the TF: Energon character, but this is G1. The G1 toon called them "Guardiam Robots", or "Dark Guardians" before they were good. But "Omega Sentinel" does not ring a bell.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 439
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby MagnusPrimal » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:12 pm

I preordered out of reflex, but I'll probably cancel. That's pretty steep.
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3

Postby muswp1 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
Sorry, not for me. $165 maybe, but not $220.
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Craven Knight » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:36 pm

LOL, that is way over priced - I mean c'mon :?
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Stormrider » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:12 am

Sabrblade wrote:Okay, here's what I know:

The Guardian Robots were based off the design of Omega Supreme.

But what I don't get is where did the name "Omega Sentinel" come from? I know about the TF: Energon character, but this is G1. The G1 toon called them "Guardiam Robots", or "Dark Guardians" before they were good. But "Omega Sentinel" does not ring a bell.

I believe the comics called them Omega Sentinels. And Dreamwave has them listed as Omega Sentinels in the "More than meets the eye" guidebook.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Relic Dinobot » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:37 am

Motto: "Learn from the past or be doomed to repeat it."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
$220?!? Man, I knew it would be expensive, but this is way to much for me. #-o Guess some other lucky soul will have it instead of me...
Relic Dinobot
Vehicon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SpacerAM2 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:43 am

It's insane to pay half as much for a cybertron guardian colored repaint. :roll: The cartoon one is the one I'm really after. Lucky if I get a hold of one. :-P
SpacerAM2
Pretender

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Yeah, I just cancelled my preorder. With all the great stuff announced at botcon, there's no way I can even pretend I'll be picking this up.

I guess I'll just stick with Cybertron Omega Sentinel!
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Bonger » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 am

Wow, just wow.

First off, WTG Ehobby for making this haooen like we all hoped.

Secondly, holy cow, that is one heck of a price tag. This means the Ehobby Metrotitan will be close to 200 as well.

I am at a loss personally. I really MUST have this. I really don't want to pay 220 though, 150 sure.

Ah, what the hack, I guess I'll pre-order it, and shop around for a better deal.
Bonger
City Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUN200578 2B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM323 8D (CA) Khalidah"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #306 Cvr B Image Comics 0324IM239 306B (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A 1223IM259 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 1123IM273 (CA) Ortiz (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON