This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Astrotrain and Airazor

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Astrotrain and Airazor

Postby Pete@BotCon » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:56 pm

For those of you who did not pre-order, these have just been added
to the store.

Astrotrain $87 + shipping

Airazor $42 + shipping

What is left in inventory is now available via first come, first serve at
transformersclub.com/shop

BotCon info will be out very soon as we have only one item's detail that is
holding up the information.

We appreciate your support and know it has been a long time coming. With all
that is going on this year with Transfomers, it has been much more complicated
that past years. We know you will love what is coming at BotCon 2007!

Thanks for your support,

Brian

http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/in ... uctid=1187

http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/in ... uctid=1188
Pete@BotCon
Micromaster
News Credits: 17

Postby Hotrod » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Thanks for dropping by with the news! Front paged and credited!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Seibertron » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:42 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'm almost done with Astrotrain's gallery. I'm going to try to post Rumble later tonight and then tomorrow or Wednesday night when I do Powerlinx Jetfire's gallery, I'll take some photos of Astrotrain powerlinxed up (?) with Armada Prime and Overload. Those are the only pics of Astrotrain waiting to be posted right now.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3556
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Hotrod » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:46 pm

Seibertron wrote:I'm almost done with Astrotrain's gallery. I'm going to try to post Rumble later tonight and then tomorrow or Wednesday night when I do Powerlinx Jetfire's gallery, I'll take some photos of Astrotrain powerlinxed up (?) with Armada Prime and Overload. Those are the only pics of Astrotrain waiting to be posted right now.

Sounds cool, I can not wait.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby tentagil » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:05 pm

So for those with these two are they worth getting. I'm a club member, but still sitting on the fence about them.
tentagil
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:22 pm

Weapon: Sword
tentagil wrote:So for those with these two are they worth getting. I'm a club member, but still sitting on the fence about them.

I'm still waiting on Astrotrain, but Airazor is definitely worth it!
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Holy crap! $87US + S? That's a lot for a figure and 4 Mini-Cons, even extremely kickass repaints/tools of a figure and 4 Mini-Cons... I take it being in the Club gets expensive!
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Windracer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:16 pm

Motto: "There's no relief in bitterness, may as well let it die."
Weapon: Electric Cannon
And when I'm out of fun money, too. Poopy!
GW2: Caitmonster.9036 (Tarnished Coast / NA)
Burn's still a butt. <3
Windracer
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:29 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
O.K., so I just joined the club but it doesn't recognize me and I can't create a user account. Anybody else have a problem like this or am I doing something wrong?
I really want this Astrotrain.
GGrrr!!
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby tentagil » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:43 pm

When did you join? If it was very recently it might take a few days for you to get fully updated in the system. You could try contacting Pete or another Club Staff member though.
tentagil
Transmetal Warrior

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:47 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
I joined after I read this post when I saw there were Astrotrains available. A few days huh? That's a bummer. I hope they're not sold out by the time I can access my account.
I'll call tomorrow morning. Thanks.
DISCHARGE
City Commander

Postby tentagil » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:51 pm

If you call or email they might be able to take your order. It seems to take a little longer to get into the store database then it does the forum and actual club systems. Not sure why.
tentagil
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:44 am

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Don't get me wrong....I really want Astrotrain and Airazor...but the prices are just way too up there for me to justify getting them. I might get Airazor just to finish off my Botcon Beast Wars stuff but Astrotrain is just way too much. Very nicely done...but way too much money.

Can't wait for the Astrotrain gallery Ryan.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby tentagil » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:30 am

Air Commander Starscream wrote:Don't get me wrong....I really want Astrotrain and Airazor...but the prices are just way too up there for me to justify getting them. I might get Airazor just to finish off my Botcon Beast Wars stuff but Astrotrain is just way too much. Very nicely done...but way too much money.

Can't wait for the Astrotrain gallery Ryan.

Yeah the price held me off till now. But really for a small run figure with a remolded head plus the minicons its not that bad. I mean they probably couldn't lower much more then that and still make a profit. Though even with this rationalization my wallet is screaming at me now:)
tentagil
Transmetal Warrior

Postby JTKranix » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:40 am

83457W422102 wrote:Holy crap! $87US + S? That's a lot for a figure and 4 Mini-Cons, even extremely kickass repaints/tools of a figure and 4 Mini-Cons... I take it being in the Club gets expensive!

It would be much worse if you were not a club member and you bought them. Your looking at $140 roughly for the two at club price, double that for a non-member.

Same thing goes for the combiner exclusives. All in all the exclusives are a tad expensive but well worth it. I was really blown away with Airazor and Astrotrain. Plus I always like the more rare TF's for my collection.
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Brainmaster
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:09 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I highly recommend them.

The box for Astrotrain alone is so nice it borders on erotic.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby LioBreaker » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:45 am

JTKranix wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:Holy crap! $87US + S? That's a lot for a figure and 4 Mini-Cons, even extremely kickass repaints/tools of a figure and 4 Mini-Cons... I take it being in the Club gets expensive!

It would be much worse if you were not a club member and you bought them. Your looking at $140 roughly for the two at club price, double that for a non-member.

Same thing goes for the combiner exclusives. All in all the exclusives are a tad expensive but well worth it. I was really blown away with Airazor and Astrotrain. Plus I always like the more rare TF's for my collection.

The paint appz, the new head sculpt, nicely done packaging and being exclusive... I think it's worth the money. I gotta call to see when mine is coming.

Edit: called and mine is not shipping out until today and tomorrow----> realistically translated as " I wont see it until 3 more weeks" :cry:
LioBreaker
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:24 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Damn thats alot. Were they that much to pre-order? Looks like i wont be getting these.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby JTKranix » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:50 am

Counterpunch wrote:I highly recommend them.

The box for Astrotrain alone is so nice it borders on erotic.

SO TRUE!

Megatron_Wolf wrote:Damn thats alot. Were they that much to pre-order? Looks like i wont be getting these.

Yeah, they were. The only difference with the pre-order is that we were going to get them. No idea how many were left over from the production run. I believe each one is limited to 2,000 units.
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Brainmaster
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Mine shipped today :D
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:24 pm

Well I was told I'd be able to make an account and access the order pages by 5:00 today, but I still can't and now nobody is there.
Pretty frustrating and confusing. I can go to almost any web site, become a member and do everything a member can do, in one day. Thank you Seibertron. But for some reason not in the Transformers Club. What gives? Really. And it cost a good chunk of change to boot.
GGrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
DISCHARGE
City Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot]

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200657 8B (A) Miyao (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210457 39RI (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #39 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr B Ratchet Image Comics 2024 1023IM978 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18A DEC190650"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200727 4B (CA) Montfort"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 2B Griffith"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON