This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New 2 packs featuring previously released Classic figures

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New 2 packs featuring previously released Classic figures

Postby Bed Bugs » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:45 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Toysdaily.com has posted images of new 2 packs soon to be released. Not many details are known about these, like where they will be release, if they are exclusive, or even how much they will cost.

What we do know is that one 2 pack will have Classics Jetfire and Classics Grimlock in it. The other will have Classics Optimus Prime with his repainted brethren, Classics Ultra Magnus.

We will keep you posted as soon as more details are released.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Dark Ops » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:52 pm

Motto: "Learn from the past, but don't get lost in it."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Why don't they release Classics TC with Classics Skywarp? *sighs* I know; convention exclusive. Still, a guy can dream. Yes?
Dark Ops
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby City Commander » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:54 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Crap

Why can't they just rerelease Grimlock on his own?

I still haven't found him :(
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Decatron » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:55 pm

Motto: "This is your end."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Not to jump the gun, but I'll probably buy both of those confirmed sets, since I have none of them.
Decatron
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby zatara1701 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:59 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Dark Ops wrote:Why don't they release Classics TC with Classics Skywarp? *sighs* I know; convention exclusive. Still, a guy can dream. Yes?

That whole convention thing still PISSES ME OFF!! I can understand maybe a rarer character(s) being exclusives, but to deny us all of not ONE but THREE major Seekers from the roster?!?!?! Give me a F-ing break! Plus you add in to that Hasbro said they will NEVER release those figures as loose figures.

As far as these two packs?? If you dont already have them, great chance to pick them up. Me? I already have them, so whooptee-doo.
zatara1701
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Dispensor » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:01 pm

Prime looks interesting. If these are $20 or $30, I'm interested.

I'd also appreciate it if they released a Hot Rod / Bumblebee / Cliffjumper three pack for maybe $25.
Dispensor
Headmaster Jr

Postby lanzajr26 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm

Dark Ops wrote:Why don't they release Classics TC with Classics Skywarp? *sighs* I know; convention exclusive. Still, a guy can dream. Yes?

They'll probably do Skywarp and Starscream.
lanzajr26
Targetmaster

Postby TK-225 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:07 pm

OMG, I can't wait for the magnus/prime set!
TK-225
Fuzor

Postby Sarcastro66 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:12 pm

Since I don't already have a Prime, I'll have to pick up the Prime and Magnus one. It's cool that they're doing this.
Sarcastro66
Micromaster

Postby i_amtrunks » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:14 pm

A Voyager and a Deluxe pack and a 2 Voyager pack? Thats an odd move, as is chucking two of the same mold in the one pack...

Bet one set flies off the shelves, and the other sits there warming it.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Predacon Galvatron » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Autobot Vanquisher wrote:OMG, I can't wait for the magnus/prime set!

I can't wait for Jetfire/Grimlock! I've seen many images of each and kick myself each time for not getting them. :-s
Predacon Galvatron
Micromaster

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:25 pm

If they're cheap, the Grimlock/Jetfire pack might get purchased for repainting.

A Starscream/Ramjet pack would have the same fate. Possibly many times over.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby Blurrz » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:26 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
A second chance to get Jetfire. Hells yah.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby InvaderJes » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:37 pm

D'oh! So they're packing one figure I have with one I don't. Oh well, isn't that always the way?
Still any chance to get Mirage and Roddy is good. I can't believe I missed them. Rod was warming the pegs for ages.
InvaderJes
Micromaster
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
i_amtrunks wrote:A Voyager and a Deluxe pack and a 2 Voyager pack? Thats an odd move, as is chucking two of the same mold in the one pack...

Bet one set flies off the shelves, and the other sits there warming it.

Not really, Movie Scorpy/Blackout comes to mind
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Overcracker » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Interesting news. I guess i could shell out 20 for the Prime/Magnus two pack and repaint the Magnus into a Nemesis. since I was able to get the Magnus + Skywarp 2 pack, but missed Prime all together.

Still 2 Voyagers from the same mould does seem kind of odd for a 2 pack.

I'd like a Ramjet + Cliffjumper pack. since I missed those 2.

Of course you can never have too many Jetfires. But Grimlock really isn't that good to warrant a second purchase. Maybe repainted blue into G2 Grimlock. Or SnapDragon, even though he doesn't have a jet mode.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
R.I.D complete, starting with Armada
Last Update: April 29th, 2024:
Now holding 1100!!! figures and 2607 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby skywarp-2 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:21 pm

RGM-79 GM wrote:Not to jump the gun, but I'll probably buy both of those confirmed sets, since I have none of them.

I may buy them too, that 2 pack thing is a deal too sweet to ignore, even for a classics/Botcon hating fellow like myself..

I passed on the previous Released junk, but I may just get these, only problem i see is they are only Autobots, I hope they do a Decepticon 2-pack with a G-1 (silver black and red) repaint of the Megatron nerf gun.. then all would be slightly forgiven.. Also TC and SW would be nice too!!

Wait a minute, they could do Starscream and Skywarp 2 pack, skywarp was released previously with Ultra magnus in a 2-Pack, so they could give us Starscream and skywarp..that would be nice.. :grin:
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby Gasper » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:34 pm

The sad part is, I already have Prime and Grimlock, but WANT Jetfire and Ultra Magnus.

Looks like I get my chance to do some repainting.
Gasper
Mini-Con

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I'd love a pack with Skywarp in it. Since there aren't Targets in Canada and I don't want to pay RapeDollars(TM) on the Intertubes, I haven't been able to get a Skywarp.

I hope that if they DO release a pack with Skywarp, the second figure is either Starscream or Bumblebee (I'd repaint The `Scream into Thundercracker or repaint Bumblebee into a GOOD Cliffjumper).

Oh, and the usual 'I hope this gets released in Quebec.'
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby jgilkinson » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:04 pm

boy targets gonna be mad if their exclusive get wide release
jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm

For repacks, these are good!

I mostlikely will pass if I see them, but only because I already have 2 of each(except Magnus).

I like how they don't have Prime and Magnus holding the same guns in there pictures too.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby bran10 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Wait, isn't grimlock smaller then jetfire? Why are they the same height, maybe grimlock is standing on more plastic to fool the little kids, or it won't look right?
bran10
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby zemper » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:48 pm

i'm rather worried about these 2-pack releases...they might have the same quality control issues Hasbro had with the first wave of deluxe 2-packs. my SS/Rod 2-pack came very defective, with SS's cockpit glass (nose part) not flush with the rest of the cockpit and Rod's right elbow VERY LOOSE with no chance of repair. i hope there will be no QC control issues with this releases.
all the comments above are the HUMBLE OPINIONS of the said user only. 'nuff sed.
zemper
Godmaster

Postby Kimmer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:56 pm

anyone have a release date? i'm assuming these will be in the u.s.?
Last edited by Kimmer on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmer
Combiner

Postby Scaleface » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:24 pm

Reissuing the Classics is good, helps promote the line, but I do have them all. I did want another Starscream or 2 for repainting, hope they get to that.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM457 2B (CA) Chan (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210539 1RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12B (CA) Zama JUN190702"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2012 2RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210484 31RI (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #31 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #6 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 5B GI JOE 0224IM263 (CA) Santolouco"
NEW!
DUKE #5 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210543 13A (CA) SidVenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON