This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More New Official Images From Hasbro

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More New Official Images From Hasbro

Postby Immortal Starscream » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:48 pm

http://www.transformers.com has updated with more pics of upcomming figures.

Final Battle Jazz
Dropkick, who looks mis-transformed
Longarm
Payload

dunno if this is old or not, but i didnt see it anywhere. if it is, so sorry :P

EDIT: Whoops, theres more, they also have pics of some of the new real gear, and oddly, longarm is in with them too, as well as

Leader Brawl
Voyager Rescue Ratchet
and Thundercracker

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby DorkimusPrime » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:54 pm

What's the difference between final battle Jazz and the regular Movie Deluxe Jazz? Just the big frackin gun? Does he break in half?
DorkimusPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Immortal Starscream » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:55 pm

DorkimusPrime wrote:What's the difference between final battle Jazz and the regular Movie Deluxe Jazz? Just the big frackin gun? Does he break in half?

lol look at the pics dude (or dudette), hes got scuplted battle damage in robot mode, and a lot of it at that

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby DorkimusPrime » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:01 pm

Can't really tell the difference; I've never seen a Deluxe Jazz in person...(and it's dude...my dudette thinks me strange)
DorkimusPrime
Targetmaster

Postby First Gen » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:09 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
These are out at my local Walmart already. I was confused when I saw them. Now I know.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Bonecrusher27 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:14 pm

Anyone know if Final Battle Jazz can break in two?
Bonecrusher27
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1

Postby softimus_prime » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm

DorkimusPrime wrote:What's the difference between final battle Jazz and the regular Movie Deluxe Jazz? Just the big frackin gun? Does he break in half?

good question if you really want to see a REAL battle damage jazz check jin saotome's repaint!
Attachments
jazz_006_209.jpg
jazz_006_209.jpg (103.2 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
jazz_004_622.jpg
jazz_004_622.jpg (87.1 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
jazz_001_115.jpg
jazz_001_115.jpg (71.51 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
softimus_prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Barricade » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:24 pm

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
First Gen wrote:These are out at my local Walmart already. I was confused when I saw them. Now I know.
which ones????
Barricade
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Barricade » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:32 pm

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
opps :oops:
Last edited by Barricade on Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barricade
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:35 pm

Barricade wrote:
First Gen wrote:These are out at my local Walmart already. I was confused when I saw them. Now I know.
which ones????

If that is indeed correct, then that is far earlier than anyone expected, seeing as the US only just got Wave 3 (08 Bumblebee, Dreadwing, Arcee, Bonecrusher) last week.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby DorkimusPrime » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:48 pm

softimus prime, that was a completely awesome repaint. Where did you find that?
DorkimusPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Slumble B » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:27 pm

Wow, they all look pretty good except for FB Jazz and Thundercracker.

Not a bad fan of Jazz at all, but if there is some "break in-half" action feature, I will be all over it. He will be the Autobot in my display always being torn around and having to be saved, lol.

Its still a toss up to me between the regular Ratchet and the rescue version. I like the color of the regular version, but I also like that the rescue version has the medic colors.
I dunno, I guess I'll just wait and see who I see first.

I really like all the new bots too, they will be great additions to my very slim collection.

And Thundercracker is just Starscream re-paint and thus he looks like a giant brick. PASS!

SB
Slumble B
Vehicon

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:04 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ack. The clear parts on Leader Brawl don't look that great. This might be the first figure that I actually add paint apps to. Blech.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Spartanion » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:27 pm

BD Jazz: Not a big fan, if he does break in two that is a plus... But I already have Alternator Jazz/Meister so I don't need him.

Dropkick: Well he's solid. Can't say he'll be an instant add to my collection, particularly if he is not mistransformed in that picture.

Longarm: Nice figure, probably one I'll pick up

Payload: Best of the dronesque robots.

Brawl: I've been holding on to the deluxe and not opening him, despite buying him on day one, since I wanted to see what leader class looked like... Well he looks to bulky for my tastes so deluxe is finally going to be opened.

Ratchet: Hmmm I'll need to do more research, I though I heard a classics ratchet was coming, if not I may very well add this guy.

Thundercracker: Nah I'll skip, I have Armada Thundercracker and he is good enough.
Spartanion
Mini-Con

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:42 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Most are a 'go' for me, but battle-damaged Jazz, pass for the G1 repaint, I guess...maybe.

And does indeed look like Dropkick is badly mistransformed.

Interesting name, but if they can do Grandslam, Raindance, Slamdance, and so forth, I suppose the can do DROPKICK.

Other good sports related names for TFs?
Steeplechase?
Goalkick?
Slamdunk?
Sacrifice Fly
Bunt
Suicide Squeeze
First Down
Touchdown
Field Goal
Punt
Hail Mary
Hattrick
Slapshot
Sticksave

Sorry, I just kind of find DROPKICK to be an odd name.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby emeraldbeacon » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 pm

So how many people are going to get a second '08 Bumblebee to whack the legs off of, and connect to the backside of Longarm?
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Spartanion » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:Most are a 'go' for me, but battle-damaged Jazz, pass for the G1 repaint, I guess...maybe.

And does indeed look like Dropkick is badly mistransformed.

Interesting name, but if they can do Grandslam, Raindance, Slamdance, and so forth, I suppose the can do DROPKICK.

Other good sports related names for TFs?
Steeplechase?
Goalkick?
Slamdunk?
Sacrifice Fly
Bunt
Suicide Squeeze
First Down
Touchdown
Field Goal
Punt
Hail Mary
Hattrick
Slapshot
Sticksave

Sorry, I just kind of find DROPKICK to be an odd name.

What no Shot Gun or Pro Set? :P
Spartanion
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:43 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
i_amtrunks wrote:
Barricade wrote:
which ones????

If that is indeed correct, then that is far earlier than anyone expected, seeing as the US only just got Wave 3 (08 Bumblebee, Dreadwing, Arcee, Bonecrusher) last week.

No we didnt. Well not by me. The shelves are still empty. The only new crap ive found were the new FABs.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 10

Postby Dispensor » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:12 am

Looks like we've got ourselves an emo transformer.
Dispensor
Headmaster Jr

Postby Enigma_Dragons » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 am

emeraldbeacon wrote:So how many people are going to get a second '08 Bumblebee to whack the legs off of, and connect to the backside of Longarm?

I've planned on it, especially now that the black stripes on the front of the car are getting rubbed off, I've noticed the paint on the doors is messed up... why are these movie figures such crap..?
Enigma_Dragons
Micromaster

Postby Heavy B » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:10 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
longarm and dropkick look alright. would not get leader brawl. his head sticks out
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby wing0hero » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:34 am

Motto: "Theres only one way out of those stasis cuffs."
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
thundercracker, or Starscream imho, is going to go quick.
On the wings of prayer, a hero returns from the battlefield.
wing0hero
Minibot
Strength: 2
Endurance: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Ramrider » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:37 am

I love the bios for Dropkick and the Ratchet repaint. Nice touches. And I'd like to pick up most of those figs, especially the non-movie ones (Dropkick, Longarm and Payload).
Ramrider
Gestalt

Postby Optimist_Prime » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:02 am

Jin said spliting Jazz was just a matter of removing 2 screws a the torso.

I can't wait for MP screamer in Sept.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - G. Stanley Hall, Unsourced variant
Optimist_Prime
Targetmaster

Postby CircaNOW73 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:53 am

Can someone elighten me and tell me what the deal is with these toys. I am a transformers fan reborn and I have bought as many toys as I can get my hands on lately. I have been stopping into TARGET, TOYS R US and WAL MART stores whenever I can. Checking the websites everyday. But the only place I can find these new toys are on EBAY and frankly I'm getting pretty sick and tired of having to pay three times the price and being raked over the coals with shipping costs. I know I dont have to by them but I'm so anxious. Anyhow, what is the usual process when these toys are released. Are they shipped once or twice and are they all released in limited numbers. If you dont get them soon after release is it probably safe to assume you will never get them in the stores . I read day after day that these new toys are popping up in stores but the stores I go to are just empty racks and shelves. Maybe someone or a few of you could share with me your experience when it comes to securing these toys when they are released. And do you think they are going to rerelease some of the CYBERTRON series toys, I've got the big PRIME, METROPLEX, Menasaur, Cybertron Primus, Quickmix but I really want to get my hands on the big Megatron and Galvatron figures but I dont want to pay 90$ for them on ebay. Any info would be appreciated.

Are the new ones, ie Payload, Longarm, Dropkick, Ratchet Repaint, etc... going to be exclusive to a certain retail chain?
CircaNOW73
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM936 (CA) Asrar (W) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 6t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #20 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 20B FEB200654 (CA) Lawrence"
TRANSFORMERS #20 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13RI"
TRANSFORMERS #13 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210545 13RI (CA) Griffin"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 47RI (CA)Cahill"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RECI P COOKER Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes cookbook 2019"
RECI P COOKER Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON