This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Justitoys WST Jungle Warrior Pre-Order Updated With New Pictures (and More!)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Justitoys WST Jungle Warrior Pre-Order Updated With New Pictures (and More!)

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:22 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Botcon in all its celebrated overall coolness, did bring us some bad news...the DINOBOT molds are lost!

So how does one satisfy the desire to own the molds without paying the ever increasing prices for these fantastic and quite popular toys?

Glad you asked because the answer is...buy the Justitoys Smallest versions. Previous Seibretron Toy News highlighted the release of Desert Warrior (Snarl), Commander (Grimlock), and Flamethrower (Slag), and their re-colored versions.

Now Justitoys is finishing up the famous five-some by releasing Jungle Warrior (Sludge), and Mystery Figure Set (Swoop and all missile launchers).

Sludge is coming along very well, as you can see here on the Jungle Warrior Pre-Order Webpage.

Due out in the Fall, these should become a whole lot more popular with the bad news about the full-sized official versions of the molds.

Also of interest:

-More pics of the MP-05 Megatron Stock and Barrel Accessories that are set to be available in August.

-Spike and Sparkplug Diaclone driver-sized figures...see them here.

-And finally, light up Energon Cubes.

Pre-orders are still available for all items.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Windracer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:35 am

Motto: "There's no relief in bitterness, may as well let it die."
Weapon: Electric Cannon
Sludge is looking great! :grin: I'm definitely grabbing him and Swoop!
GW2: Caitmonster.9036 (Tarnished Coast / NA)
Burn's still a butt. <3
Windracer
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby HollyW00d » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 am

Can't wait to get mine in, nice pics thanks for the update. Oh and I'm glad they offered to sell the swoop figure without the upc codes, I didn't want to cut them out of my boxes.
HollyW00d
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Maquese » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 am

I'm excited for the next WST Dinobots. Those Spike & Sparkplug figures are kind of neat as well.

About the molds... so Justitoys can make molds of these toys by what I'm assuming is reverse engineering, yet Hasbro/Takara can't. Makes sense.....
Maquese
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:50 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
What exactly does this mean?

"Due out in the Fall, these should become a whole lot more popular with the bad news about the full-sized official versions of the molds."

Are we getting full size Dinobots from Justitoys?
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3556
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Maju Garzett » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:34 am

Seibertron wrote:What exactly does this mean?

"Due out in the Fall, these should become a whole lot more popular with the bad news about the full-sized official versions of the molds."

Actually, it means that since the Dinobot Molds are gone (the bad news), these would become a whole lot more popular, to help those with a Dinobot fixiation.
Maju Garzett
Micromaster

Postby Windracer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:39 am

Motto: "There's no relief in bitterness, may as well let it die."
Weapon: Electric Cannon
I think they mean that the WST Dinos are the closest thing we're getting to Dinobot Reissues because of the molds being destroyed, and therefore the demand for them might go up.

Although, if they did make fullsized ones later on, I'd be all over that.

I don't get why smaller toy company can afford to reverse-engineer these guys, and yet Hasbro can't be bothered because it's allegedly so pricy. Again, they fail to see how much INTEREST there would be in Dinobot reissues if they were to re-make the molds... They'd make the money back and then some.

Oh well. Here's hoping they get the idea somewhere down the line.
GW2: Caitmonster.9036 (Tarnished Coast / NA)
Burn's still a butt. <3
Windracer
Pretender
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Super Megatron » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Wow, awesome stuff! I wonder who the mysterious 5th figure will be. My guess would be either Divebomb or Laserbeak.
Super Megatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 16
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:57 pm

OK, Ready...

I already have a preorder for 2 of the Megatron ad ons. I know I only have 1 right now, but I have a thing for setting up rare bots in both robot and alt mode, and want to be ready when my second MP Megs gets purchased.

I like SparkPlug, but not Spike.

And the light up cubes are awesome, but they have something real similar for alot cheaper in the inpulse section of my liquor store near the register. They're light up reusable plastic ice cubes, a better reason to get those instead is that they pulse different colors(they do look cool in a mixed drink)

As for the DinoBot, that can go either which way, but I can't see me buying it.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Head Shot » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:11 pm

bought the light up cube at botcon (still need to find my camera and upload my pics of my haul...) and the cubes are fantastic. They look great with both the classics (including the botcon set I got), and thye look awesome with the robot heroes. Set up a couple interesting scenes with both.
Head Shot
Vehicon

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Megatron looks good with the extension pack.

"Jungle Warrior" looks great too, but I missed out on his buddies, so will skip him.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:05 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Seibertron wrote:What exactly does this mean?

No, this badly worded phrase-ology is stating that instead of the full size Dinobot molds having no chance of re-issue--being lost and all--(stated at the top), these may help to appease the appetite that many have for them.

Prices on the originals objects are on the up swing too, and these could be satisfyingly similar smaller priced purchases to appease the dinobot desire (Alliteration is awesome, even when used only haphazardly).

Ok? :???:
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Patrick Bateman » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:19 pm

Damn - more stupid stuff to fork out money on...
Patrick Bateman
Minibot

Postby Head Shot » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Damn - more stupid stuff to fork out money on...
stupid stuff?!?!?! are you insane?
Head Shot
Vehicon

Postby REMINATOR » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:08 pm

Weapon: Road Blade
:D :D Although I like the lighted up Energon Cube and the Spike/Sparkplug figure, those prices are mad $32.95! I'll pass. I may get the Megatron accessory.
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
REMINATOR
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby HollyW00d » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm

Super Megatron wrote:Wow, awesome stuff! I wonder who the mysterious 5th figure will be. My guess would be either Divebomb or Laserbeak.

Huh? You mean Swoop?
HollyW00d
Minibot

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230245 5C (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics JAN231648 1E Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv Halloween Special #1 Cvr F 1:25 IDW Comics AUG231435"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103D"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221649 1A (CA) Mercado"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr J 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230552 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #3 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics MAR231666 3D Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr F 1:10 Boom Studios Comics FEB230325 5F (CA)Eastman+Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #18 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JAN210508 18RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Meyer"
USAGI YOJIMBO #18 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230320 5A (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #55 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 AUG201012 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230686 9H (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231422 145D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT #145 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #27 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220498 (W/A/CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO #27 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON