This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL - MR POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS OP AND MEGS

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.
Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime") that has actually been released.

MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL - MR POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS OP AND MEGS

Postby blurrprime » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:28 am

blurrprime
Vehicon
News Credits: 5

McDonalds in Malaysia have Transformers Mr Potato Head Toys + Video Review

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:10 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian blurrprime has a very random but very fun video review for us. They found these Mr Potato Head Transformers Happy Meal toys at McDonalds today. They are part of a set that also has Bumblebee and Grimlock along with My Little Poney characters making this a Hasbro IP three way crossover. These are in Malaysia but may appear at any McDonalds worldwide at a later date as these are not linked to any show or movie in particular.

blurrprime wrote:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4512
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL - MR POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS OP AND MEGS

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:29 pm

"Potatoe" head? C'mon, leave Dan Quayle alone Murphy Brown.

Though at a glance, it looked like the logo spelled it "POTATOY HEAD" until the reviewer held it still enough that I could see the "y" was an arm.

You know, I still have the original Optimash Prime toy next to my computer, but with the mask-eyes from Spidey spud under the helmet. A fun time that was.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL - MR POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS OP AND MEGS

Postby Emerje » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:21 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
These remind me of those McNugget toys that McDonald's would roll out on occasion.

I like the character specific symbols on the sticker sheets, especially Megatron's.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 240
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: McDonalds in Malaysia have Transformers Mr Potato Head Toys + Video Review

Postby RotorstormNZ » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Motto: "Well...I thought it was funny!"
william-james88 wrote:Mr Potatoe Head [...] My Little Poney

Bumblevivisector wrote:"Potatoe" head? C'mon, leave Dan Quayle alone Murphy Brown.

Though at a glance, it looked like the logo spelled it "POTATOY HEAD" until the reviewer held it still enough that I could see the "y" was an arm.

Bumblevivisector's right - "Mr Potato Head" and "My Little Pony" are the correct spelling. Does Seibertron have subeditors to check spelling before articles are posted? I'm happy to volunteer if needed.
"We just kinda have to enjoy it for what it is, you know? Our stuff we like is continuing to move on: we may not like facets of it but cool enough, right?" - Tigertrack

"If you don’t like the way it’s going, guess what - all the stuff you had? It’s still there!" - Mr. Starscream

"But it's not what I want!" - Seibertron
RotorstormNZ
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Watch RotorstormNZ on YouTube
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: McDonalds in Malaysia have Transformers Mr Potato Head Toys + Video Review

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:51 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RotorstormNZ wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Mr Potatoe Head [...] My Little Poney

Bumblevivisector wrote:"Potatoe" head? C'mon, leave Dan Quayle alone Murphy Brown.

Bumblevivisector's right - "Mr Potato Head" and "My Little Pony" are the correct spelling. Does Seibertron have subeditors to check spelling before articles are posted? I'm happy to volunteer if needed.

We need people to write and publish news articles. If you want to help, please contact us using the form at the top of the page or in my signature.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4512
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot]

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22A APR200729 (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SINS OF WRECKERS #2 IDW Comics 2015 (W/A/CA) Roche 230227"
Transformers SINS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210457 39RI (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #39 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210542 40RI (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #40 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915J"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 SEP200485 25RI 210804 (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS #25 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E 0224IM259 (CA) Oliver"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON