This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Angry Birds Transformers Toys Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Angry Birds Transformers Toys Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The Angry Birds Transformer Toys were found at Canadian retail, at the Target in downtown Montreal (Alexis Nihon), Quebec. Each toy is 12.99 cdn $. These toys are based on the upcoming mobile game announced earlier this year, which merges both franchises. The trailer can be found here.

If anyone is curious to find them, they were located in the board game section due to their association with Jenga.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4512
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Angry Birds Transformers Toys Found at Canadian Retail

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:01 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Is that cabover truck Galvatron?
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Looks like it could be. Pig's wearing what looks like g1 Galvy's helmet, and the truck looks like movie Galvy.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Skill: 4

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Thanks a lot,Optimum Supreme!!!!! You rock!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 pm

By the way, how many of you are looking forward to the angry birds transformers game?
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Lockdownhunter wrote:By the way, how many of you are looking forward to the angry birds transformers game?

Me and my girlfriend are looking forward to it. It looks fun to pass the time on transit
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:06 am

william-james88 wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:By the way, how many of you are looking forward to the angry birds transformers game?

Me and my girlfriend are looking forward to it. It looks fun to pass the time on transit

Thanks for your feedback!!! :D :D
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Here's the back of the card for you to see which characters they are.

william-james88
News Staff

More Angry Birds Transformers Toys At US Retail

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Site owner Seibertron is currently on location in New York, to bring us all news from the NYCC 2014 - but leading up to convention, he dropped by the Times Square Toys'R'Us store and spotted some additional Angry Birds Transformers toys to the ones we reported on from Canada! Check them out below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Optimizzy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
I wish my Toysrus were stocked like that.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Siger » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Well that's the Times Square Toys R Us, of course it's going to look good. There are always tons of tourists going through the place. I doubt you want the prices of the toys in that Toys R Us though. Year of the Horse Optimus Prime was $160 and the deluxes are $20 something. So yeah, really jacked up...
Siger
Fuzor

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Optimizzy wrote:I wish my Toysrus were stocked like that.

Have you ever been there? It LOOKS great on the surface, but it actually has a worse selection than your average TRU. Unless you're looking for shelfwarmers, which they have in spades. They carry a small (and crappy) selection, but they put 20 of every figure on the shelf so it looks nice.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Siger » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Don't forget the 30% markup!
Siger
Fuzor

Postby Zeedust » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
At least these transform, which puts them a step above the Hero Mashers and such.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Angry Birds Transformers Toys Thread

Postby VonDoom » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:13 pm

I tire of hearing Americans complain about jacked up prices move to anywhere else in the world and no matter what your dollar value is to ours we pay much more you have nothing to complain about you have the cheapest price for transformers even with 'jacked up' prices
VonDoom
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

NYCC 2014 Coverage - Official Angry Birds Transformers Toys Descriptions and Product Images

Postby Va'al » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:30 am

In more official news from Hasbro Transformers over at NYCC 2014, we get a look at Angry Birds Transformers crossover figures and sets, including descriptions of the various products - all mirrored below for your convenience, including the press release! We've seen some of these [url]before[/url], but read on for more.

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS 2014 PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS

Autobirds, ‘roll out!’ The epic battle for Piggy Island has begun as two of the world’s largest and most popular entertainment brands join together to create the all-new ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS franchise. This Fall, the fast-paced, flying adventures of ANGRY BIRDS is combined with the iconic TRANSFORMERS characters to present ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS, a high-octane digital and physical play experience featuring iconic TRANSFORMERS characters in ANGRY BIRDS form.

When the mysterious Egg Spark lands on Piggy Island, RED BIRD becomes OPTIMUS PRIME Bird, CHUCK (YELLOW BIRD) becomes BUMBLEBEE Bird, and a whole new environment filled with TRANSFORMERS-inspired vehicles, rivalries, and raceways appears. The ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS lineup and TELEPODS gaming platform, powered by Retoy, offers fans ‘MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE’ with three different ways to play. Launch TELEPODS figures in vehicle mode for awesome races, convert them into robot mode to reenact classic TRANSFORMERS battles, or teleport figures straight into the ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS app from Rovio Entertainment to unlock additional characters and special powers.

The 2014 ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS line includes the following items available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com:

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS Racer Packs
(Ages 5 years & up/Players: 1+/Available: Fall 2014)
Rev up those engines and get ready to race into action. Kids can play with each ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS figure in either vehicle or robot mode or place them onto the TELEPODS base to teleport characters into the app for a digital ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS adventure! Set includes one ANGRY BIRD TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS figure and one TELEPODS base. Six different TELEPODS figures to collect. Available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com.

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS Battle Packs
(Ages 5 years & up/ Players: 1+/ Fall 2014)
TRANSFORMERS battles TELEPODS to life! ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS Battle Packs include two TELEPODS figures based on classic TRANSFORMERS hero/villain matchups and one TELEPODS base. Pit the greatest Autobird and Deceptihog rivalries against one another in real life or place them on the TELEPODS base, one at a time, to teleport them into the app and bring the battle onto the screen. Available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com.

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS Energon Racers Pack
Kids can amp up their ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS collection with the Energon Racers Pack. The five different TELEPODS figures, including Energon OPTIMUS PRIME Bird, Energon GRIMLOCK Bird, Energon GALVATRON Pig, Energon STARSCREAM Pig, and Energon SOUNDWAVE Pig, all feature an exclusive Energon translucent deco. Burn some rubber in vehicle form or convert TELEPODS figures into robot mode for a second way to battle. For more action, place figures, one at a time, onto the TELEPODS base, teleport them into the ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS app, and unlock special powers and unique ways to play with new characters. Energron Racers Pack includes one TELEPODS base and five TELEPODS figures. Available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com.

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS OPTIMUS PRIME Bird Raceway
On your mark, get set, race! Bring the action of the new ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS app from Rovio to life with the ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS TELEPODS OPTIMUS PRIME Bird Raceway. Launch OPTIMUS PRIME Bird against Ultimate MEGATRON Pig to see who can get to the finish line first. The winner converts the giant OPTIMUS PRIME Bird on the track set, while the loser crashes into OPTIMUS’ giant fist! When the race is over, kids can turn their figures from racecar to robot in one simple step allowing for bird battles in bot or vehicle form. For more action, place figures, one at a time, onto the TELEPODS base, teleport them into the ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS app, and unlock special powers and unique ways to play with new characters. Set includes one OPTIMUS PRIME Bird Raceway set, two TELEPODS figures, one mini STARSCREAM figure, two launchers, and one TELEPODS base. Available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com.

# # #
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:02 am

The telepods thing is a good idea IMO.Just put a figure on the telepod and (you know this by now)
the character on the telepod will appear in your game.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby themidnightdoctor » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:05 am

Weapon: Sword of Fury
My seven year old loved Bot Shots, Transformers and Angry Birds so this is a great meeting of the brands.I find it odd that TRU is the only one to pick it up.I guess all the over saturation of Angry Birds GO and Angry Birds Star Wars killed the brand.Oh well at least I know I can find them in one place.
themidnightdoctor
Mini-Con

Postby Siger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 am

Chironext wrote:I tire of hearing Americans complain about jacked up prices move to anywhere else in the world and no matter what your dollar value is to ours we pay much more you have nothing to complain about you have the cheapest price for transformers even with 'jacked up' prices

Great! I'm tired of people who don't live in America telling Americans on how to behave. Mind your own business unless you'd like to tell me your country of origin (probably one without manners) so I can make snarky remarks about you.
Siger
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:18 am

themidnightdoctor wrote:My seven year old loved Bot Shots, Transformers and Angry Birds so this is a great meeting of the brands.I find it odd that TRU is the only one to pick it up.I guess all the over saturation of Angry Birds GO and Angry Birds Star Wars killed the brand.Oh well at least I know I can find them in one place.

The Angry Bird toys found earlier in this thread are also found at Target so the line as a whole is not exclusive, just some products.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Zeedust » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
themidnightdoctor wrote:My seven year old loved Bot Shots, Transformers and Angry Birds so this is a great meeting of the brands.I find it odd that TRU is the only one to pick it up.I guess all the over saturation of Angry Birds GO and Angry Birds Star Wars killed the brand.Oh well at least I know I can find them in one place.

The Angry Bird toys found earlier in this thread are also found at Target so the line as a whole is not exclusive, just some products.

The ones that actually transform seem to be the exclusives.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby VonDoom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Siger wrote:
Chironext wrote:I tire of hearing Americans complain about jacked up prices move to anywhere else in the world and no matter what your dollar value is to ours we pay much more you have nothing to complain about you have the cheapest price for transformers even with 'jacked up' prices

Great! I'm tired of people who don't live in America telling Americans on how to behave. Mind your own business unless you'd like to tell me your country of origin (probably one without manners) so I can make snarky remarks about you.

My apologies I realise now I generalised it to much as not all Americans complain about the price of Transformers but of the collectors who do complain the majority tend to be American based (which has more to do with the high ratio of American collectors to other countries) but a fact is a fact and not a snarky remark the forums here are full of people complaining about prices which are actually very cheap for example here in Australia (feel free to make snarky remarks about me now you know my country) $20.00 legends, $30.00 deluxe, $50.00 voyager and $100.00 leader prices vary with sales and such but this is the general amount and I have no problem paying this I understand prices change and If I have a problem with the price I won't buy it. I understand complaints about the figures themselves as the quality has dropped. Complaints on prices I find tiresome especially when it is complaining of a price which even after conversion (+ postage for those who import) still much less then the same item in other countries. I was not intending to be snarky and was not telling you how to behave merely expressing an opinion.
VonDoom
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby ScottyP » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:21 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
We're spoiled here in the US, it's true.

Anyway, I'm so on the fence with these toys. Not because they don't look fun, but because I know myself and worry that if I buy one and enjoy it then there's gonna be a whole shelf full of 'em, just like what happened with Bot Shots :lol:
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Angry Birds Transformers Deceptihogs Revenge Telepods Jazz and Brawl Two-Pack

Postby Va'al » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks to a new listing on Brazilian retailer Rihappy.co.br we get a look at the new Angry Birds Transformers two-pack of Jazz and Brawl Telepods, part of the new Deceptihogs Revenge line! The figures are retooled repaints of Soundwave (with a new head) and Bludgeon / Megatron - check them out below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Angry Birds Transformers Deceptihog Revenge Products Sighted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:36 am

In other Toys R Us Time Square sightings news, Seibertronian ScottyP reports the first appearance of the Angry Birds Transformers Deceptihogs Revenge Racers and Battle Pack respectively for $9.99 and $14.99. Check out the image below, featuring Grey Thunder Grimlock Bird, Thundercracker Pig, Autobot Jazz and Deceptihog Brawl.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON