This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

COMING SOON - Machine Wars: Transformers - The Fanfic Series

Home to the creative authors of Seibertron.com's Transtopia - soon to be the ultimate online location for Transformers fan fiction!

COMING SOON - Machine Wars: Transformers - The Fanfic Series

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
After so many years of having no fiction whatsoever (aside from a recent mosaic on this site), I've decided to share with everyone my Machine Wars fanfic series.

The story takes place fifty years after G2, within the 3 Century period between G1/G2 and Beast Wars. I will try to make it set within both the U.S. and Japanese continuties as best I can without interfering with each other.

All twelve Machine Wars characters will be the main cast, with others making small one-time appearances. The "others" will include some new faces, as well as several familiar ones.

There will also be some foreshadowing of Beast Wars here and there. And we will finally at long last know just when Megatron encrypted his message onto the Golden Disk.

Each story will be treated as an episode of a TV series and will be referred to as "Episodes".

Keep a sharp eye out for my first story: "Revival, Part 1 - Deception"

Here's a preview summary for it:
"Fifty years have passed since the wars between the Autobots and Decepticons had ended. Cybertron is at last at peace, and is experiencing a time of peace called the Pax Cybertronia. However, when four Decepticons from the past wars are revived, they seek to destroy that peace. But it's them against the planet and they escape to Earth, hoping to find an opportunity for a later conquest of Cybertron. Many Cybertronian political figures are now concerned of this new threat from the past..."

Hope you guys'll like it.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: COMING SOON - Machine Wars: Transformers - The Fanfic Series

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Episode 1 is up now. Here's the link:
http://seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37321

*Update* 10 Apr 2008 03:25
Episode 2 is finally done. Sorry it took so long to do.
http://seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38117

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Carriemus Prime » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Motto: "I want to be remembered when I'm dead. I want books written about me. I want songs sung about me. And then hundreds of years from now I want episodes of my life to be played out weekly at half past nine by some great heroic actor of the age."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Not to be a pain but I am quite new on site here and I was wondering did you ever do an episode 3? I really like your story so far.
Fanfics:Cave In with HK + Shattered Glass
hellkitty wrote:Ah yes. The Ladies Thread: warning: males entering the dreaded and estrogen-drenched domains of the Ladies Thread shall be subjected to slash references, randomness, hugz and apparently, now, sexual harassment.

Burn wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:if you keep writing slash you'll get hairy palms and go blind :P

The man is wise.
Of course wisdom often comes from experience. :WHISTLE:
Carriemus Prime
City Commander
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

*sigh* No, I haven't gotten around to it. I keep coming up with all these ideas for episode 3 and beyond, but I never get around to actually writing them down in story form.

Though, it's nice to see that I have a fan.

Welcome to the site.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Carriemus Prime » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 am

Motto: "I want to be remembered when I'm dead. I want books written about me. I want songs sung about me. And then hundreds of years from now I want episodes of my life to be played out weekly at half past nine by some great heroic actor of the age."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons

Yeah I liked it, I haven't read many of the others either. Thought about writing some fan fiction myself, but as I am a recently new fan to the genre I would have to write it based on the film characters that I am more familiar with (and are my favourites anyway), although I do love the G1 series I am not much into the beast wars or dinobots or anything else like that, too young to remember them all fully G1 was the only I watched lol. :)

I may give it a go anyway. See if anyone likes it.

Looking forward to reading your 3rd installment anyways when you get round to it, was a bit worried about commenting as your last comment was 2008 :grin:
Fanfics:Cave In with HK + Shattered Glass
hellkitty wrote:Ah yes. The Ladies Thread: warning: males entering the dreaded and estrogen-drenched domains of the Ladies Thread shall be subjected to slash references, randomness, hugz and apparently, now, sexual harassment.

Burn wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:if you keep writing slash you'll get hairy palms and go blind :P

The man is wise.
Of course wisdom often comes from experience. :WHISTLE:
Carriemus Prime
City Commander
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 am

Don't worry, I have this topic set to notify me of any posts, regardless of how old or new they are.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Fan-Fiction

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOTTLE O-TEARS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo-Goo Groopies baby 2019 Hasbro"
BOTTLE O-TEARS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWOONBERRY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks dessert 2019"
SWOONBERRY Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OUTTA ORDER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays arcade game Hasbro 2020"
OUTTA ORDER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRATWORST Transformers BotBots Series 5 Movie Moguls bratwurst Hasbro 2020"
BRATWORST Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUGAR SADDLE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks ice cream sundae 2019"
SUGAR SADDLE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEF NADA Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 empanada"
CHEF NADA Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHARKTICON (ORANGE) Transformers Battle Cybertron Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changer"
SHARKTICON (ORANGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DISGUSTO DESSERTO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Spoiled Rottens 2019 cannoli"
DISGUSTO DESSERTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWEET FANG Transformers BotBots Series 5 Movie Moguls chocalate candy apple 2020"
SWEET FANG Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POO SHOO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique poop shoe Hasbro 2020"
POO SHOO Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLAT FLOUR FACE Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes rolling pin import"
FLAT FLOUR FACE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PEELS THE MONKEY Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020 banana"
PEELS THE MONKEY T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWAPBOX 16 Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020 gameboy"
SWAPBOX 16 Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON