This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Why I like Transformers Part 3: Energon!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Why I like Transformers Part 3: Energon!

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:34 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Preface:
So how good do we have it? Really damn good. You’ll not find negativity in this series of articles. I’m going to only cover the positives.

Refer here for Armada: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36656

Good news everyone!

I’m an idiot.

Wait,..that’s not good news at all. Let me take you back to 2004 briefly to the day I saw the first pictures of Transformers Energon Toys. “Those look terrible. I’m not buying that crap with its stupid clear weapons.”

Then I went to Wal-Mart and saw them putting out the display pallet for Energon. Ten minutes later I had picked out all the best paint app figures and was on my way into nearly two years of bitter frustration. I loved every minute of it.

Before talking about the toys, I want everyone to understand something about the Energon line, especially you new ‘movie’ people…This was, by far, the most difficult, evil set of TF toys to find in retail, ever. Concept Bumblebee you say? F’ your Bumblebee. Find me an Energon Grimlock and Swoop. Seriously, here was the situation, any one of these things would be problematic, combine them all for the Gestalt of collector annoyance:

-Wal-Mart makes a policy change to reduce its boy action toys aisles. TF shelf space becomes a max of 2 feet and 6 pegs.
-TRU is nearly dead as for as toys go (within the next year they pull out, but this was the dark time as far as in store merchandise)
-Distribution is plagued by shipping delays, especially bad for the east coast
-Energon Ironhide (biggest shelf warmer…ever…)
-Information on toys was leaked really, really early. This lead to numerous, fruitless hunts for toys that were not going to be at retail for weeks. The reactionary collectors turned to eBay, drove up prices, which called forth scalpers…etc, etc….
-Then, to top it all off. Hasbro filled all those waiting orders…So when you finally found wave 2 of Energon and rejoiced, little did you know that you might never see wave 3 because there was more of the previous 2 waves than any store could sell. We had drought, we had flooding.

It was a very odd time to collect Transformers. The chase aspect of it was not properly fixed until Cybertron the following year. All of this begs the question “Was it worth all that effort?”

You’re GD right it was.

I won’t lie. If someone doesn’t like ‘the Energon Line’, you should question their judgment about a lot of things. Energon fixed Armada’s issue with articulation, brought back accessories and weapons, gave the opportunity to combine weapons or bots as you saw fit, and may just be the uncontested King of the Homage. You may not like the combination gimmick that a lot of figures had going on, but the big secret about that gimmick…you don’t have to use it.

Now, about those homages…Shockwave, Omega Supreme, Springer, Arcee, Wheeljack, Galvatron, Inferno, Barrage, Scorponok, Grapple…etc…etc. So many of these molds could be used as potential ‘Classics’ that it is silly. I am to this day, surprised they haven’t been conscripted towards this purpose in some way. Long before Classics came around, I had it in my head to build my own ‘Neo G1’ from these toys. It was such a throwback to all the G1 stuff and characters I loved from back in the day that I pretty much ignored any and all official Energon story for a long time.

This was a particularly innovative line. Where Armada replicated the playability of G1 with character specific gimmicks, Energon had more universal gimmicks. Now, I accept that not all combinations or weapons were good, but they were all fun and truth be told, many of them are good. See, any of the deluxe Autobots could be combined with any other deluxe Autobot to form a mini-combiner. Likewise, Voyager sized Autobots were to combine with other Voyager Autobots (in truth, you could mix a deluxe and voyager, though it tended to look stupid).

First off, those combinations hold together really well! Small complement for sure, but an important one. Now not all configurations were particularly appealing, but take a combination like HotShot for the upper half and Inferno for the lower half.

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/fullsize ... 1&image=69

That’s pretty solid for a small scale combiner. You were actually able to do numerous variations on the actual combination as there were few set-points for locking in the combined modes:

(HotShot behind the protective shielding Inferno provides:
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/f ... hot059.jpg

With 20+ something Deluxe figures and about 10 voyager figures, there were a lot of potentially cool and fun combinations to try out.

Energon brought back Scramble City style combiners. These little guys were a feat in of themselves just to find them. The actual gestalts went from great to crummy with Bruticus being top of the chain, followed by Devastator, and lastly the unfortunate Superior (who suffers a design flaw making the combined form very unstable). So, opinions range on the worthiness of these toys, but one thing no one really complains about is the sheer awesomeness of the individual team members.

Combinable figures aside, the other gimmick of Energon related to its weaponry. Most figures came with some kind of clear plastic weapon. This was to represent one of two things, either energon powered weapons or energon based weapons (like Prime’s axe from G1). I was originally luke warm to the idea because the idea of energon guns was kind of lame (it still is…), but damn, when I realized how many awesome variations there were to the melee weapon aspect of these weapons, I was in trouble. See, I was either going to have to buy numerous Omnicons/Terrorcons to collect multiples, or hunt down expensive Japanese variations for the sweet oddly colored weapons they offered. (I have since bought several repeat Japanese toys to get orange energon weapons  )

Energon also gave collectors some of the best toys we’ve seen in many years. There is of course, the big daddy of the line: Galvatron. Hard to find on release, short shelf time, highly sought after…these are the reasons he fetches $100 on eBay with ease. Galvatron was everything collectors were asking for at the time. He was actually, a little more. The detailing and overall color scheme was superb. Personally, this figure is so nice, that the upcoming Classics Galvatron looks wretched by comparison.

Omega Supreme/Sentinel was a mold that garnered a lot of both positive and negative attention. Lots of people hated it because of its split color scheme and differences from G1. Many others loved it because of the size, detailing, and similarities to G1. (See how things work in F’ed up TF land?) Well, several years have passed and the jury has come back with a resounding love for this toy. He’s big, bad, posable, and expensive. A perfect recipe for desirability; I think this is the toy that I get the most questions about from other collectors. Somewhere along the line, Omega Supreme went from the $25 clearance shelf to the shelf of honor in many collections.

Divebomb is proof that toys don’t have to be large to rock. This small little ninja-type bird pokemon Transformer is one of the coolest toys in the line. Sharply angled, full of points and lacking in a “simple” transformation, Divebomb deserves a second and third look for any collection. He’s no homage, he’s his own man, er, bird. From his boomerang (or awesome arm gauntlets) weapon, spiky boots, or cleverly revealed energon-feathers, this is one of those toys that sparks imagination in good ways. He had a superior repaint in the Superlink line that is stupidly expensive now. Bonus!

Speaking of repaints…how about Quickstrike. See, Energon did something I think it cool. The repaints it offered, were fantastically superior to the original release. Quickstrike is full of detail, has a cohesive paint scheme, and just makes more sense in regards to his alt mode than does his predecessor Bulkhead. Other notable improvements on the second go around include: Landquake, Beachcomber, Starscream, and Roadblock. This line was the first time I was out and actively hunting repaints.

It’s hard to say too much good about the line. There were individual stinkers and plenty of figures who could have stood a bit more time in the editorial phase, but overall we got a plethora of fantastic toys. Energon was the line were I realized that I was hooked. No longer was it ok to wait until things were just available. I had to have them sooner rather than later for fear that I might not fight them at retail otherwise. Perhaps it was due to this line specifically catering to TF fans via homages, superior sculpting, and/or paint aps, I don’t know…Whatever it was, modern Transformers shed the baby fat with this line and prepared itself for what would be the true heavyweight of modern toy lines: Cybertron.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Why I like Transformers Part 3: Energon!

Postby First Gen » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Man you weren't lying. Trying to find Energon toys on shelves was like trying to find the Yeti.

The few I do have are among my fav's. Still looking for Prowl/Checkpoint.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:26 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I really did enjoy the Energon toys a lot! You named many of my favorites Bulkhead, and Quickstrike, Divebomb, and Insecticon (yes, Insecticon), as well as Sharkticon. Lots of variety, lots of good variety.

There were nary a but a few losers in the line...that friggin' Ironhide being one, and Jetfire being two, but when you combine them, they end up less so...

Of course, this line has perhaps one of the most highly criticized pieces to date, and CP may have even coined one or two of the nicknames for him. Energon Optimus Prime was either a hate it or love it idea. Nicknamed Fatimus Prime by many, he is still held in low esteem by many as being one of the poorest planned, and executed Primes to date.

And please never mention the show...it was harder than Armada to sit through most of the time...if you could find it on TV. :twisted:
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Unicron Singularity » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:38 am

Motto: "Greed Is Good"
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
I actually saw all episodes of Energon, and loved it. (and yes, I like all the TF series, even BM, just letting it grow on me with time)
Energon Optimus Prime was as a matter of fact my favourite toy of the Energon line. Him and Rodimus was my faves.

I liked the look that Energon had, and Cybertron as well. They were probably experimenting with designs and looks, and in my eyes, they made me like it. :grin:
Unicron Singularity
Combiner
Strength: 5
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
You forgot about sparks. I liked that they had sparks like the Transmetal 2's from Beast Wars. They looked alot better than those heat-reactive faction things. I hate how they don't even try to hide them in Classics.

But yeah, I think Energon could the best of the Unicron trilogy. Just because it didn't have minicons or cyberkeys.

Oh and you forgot Energon gave us our first and only official Quintesson too.

The only thing I hate about Energon is that I had Ultra Magnus, and I returned him. :BANG_HEAD:
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:04 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
UltraPrimal wrote:You forgot about sparks.

It's not that I forgot...

It's that there has to be things for everyone else to bring up as well.

Entirely reviewing the line would be far too long a read. Hence, participation is necessary. :)
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby First Gen » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:29 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Counterpunch wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:You forgot about sparks.

It's not that I forgot...

It's that there has to be things for everyone else to bring up as well.

Entirely reviewing the line would be far too long a read. Hence, participation is necessary. :)

You forgot that we like reading your posts. :grin:
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10

Postby Nekoman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I wasn’t keeping up with TF news round the net at the time, but I remember never being able to find Energon figures. I think I was probably the only person who was just absolutely thrilled when they announced Classics Devastator because I could only find one of his limbs!

BTW, how rare are Quickstrike, Overcast and Sixshot?
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sid Burn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:12 pm

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Classics Galvatron had some big shoes to fill in the wake of Energon Galvatron.

For me, Energon Galvatron is THE definitive post G1 version of this classic character.
Nothing else comes close.

Rodimus was great, and Checkpoint was just as great, Energon really was the line for relevant and must-have repaints. Good observation on that.
Inferno and Roadblock were so distinctive from one another that you wouldnt automatically see that they were the same mold, that is a great repaint.

Gems like Snowcat werent for everyone, but I loved that little gijoe homage. When was the last time we got a snowbased autobot, or transformer for that matter?
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Sid Burn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Nekoman wrote:BTW, how rare are Quickstrike, Overcast and Sixshot?

Sixshot and Overcast shouldnt give you too much trouble, they are routinely on ebay MISB.

Quickstrike is a little harder to find, and pricier due to this.

Energon used to have a much healthier presence on Ebay and BBTS but it is getting a little thin.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Sid Burn wrote:
Gems like Snowcat werent for everyone, but I loved that little gijoe homage. When was the last time we got a snowbased autobot, or transformer for that matter?

Ah yes, mine is still set up with Energon ski poles and all! :grin:
Yodeyodedooooo!

Fun times.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Yep, Energon is fun :D . Someday I will get every mold out of the series, but I got a lot of it already. The Decepticons are some of my favorite figures, Starscream rocks!

You said you could combine Voyager and Deluxe, but it would look kinda dumb. True, but if your creative it can be cool, as is the case with Ironhide(the only Auto Voyager I have from Energon):

Energon also gave us the first real human figure, and I don't count the transforming *masters or oversized Pretenders shells.

Also, about being Pre-Classic, very true. Downshift and Towline work perfectly as a stand-in for Wheeljack and Skids.

Also, can we retcon in another Classic? Sharkticon was probably never meant to homage Finback, but his IDW redesign sure looks an awful lot like Sharkticon:

Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby shortround » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Heck I even own the much sought after energon Mirage (re-formated form of tidal wave).
Serpentor "I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die."
shortround
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby Nekoman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sid Burn wrote:
Nekoman wrote:BTW, how rare are Quickstrike, Overcast and Sixshot?

Sixshot and Overcast shouldnt give you too much trouble, they are routinely on ebay MISB.

Quickstrike is a little harder to find, and pricier due to this.

Energon used to have a much healthier presence on Ebay and BBTS but it is getting a little thin.

Thanks, I’m not actually looking for one, but I’m real curious as to which TF I have is the most rare.

Oh, and another thing I liked about energon parts is that they had mini-con ports so you could put them on Armada figures too.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
True finding those guys was hard for me, since the only figs ever realeased over here of that line was, Battle Ravage, Crulock, and signal flare I think his name was.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Overcracker » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Energon returned much needed articulation to many of the figures. And Gave repaints to Armada figures that needed one. And other repaints that made the figure even more desirable. Such as the already highly sought after Chaos Bringer into Black and dark orange. One of the better repaints paint for a figure I've seen in a while.

We also got great homages, and probably one of my favorite energon figures is Towline. Who would become the mold for one of the more anticipated Botcon exclusive sets to that date: Ratchet and Ironhide.

The autobot power linking gimmick had some drawbacks in some robots. Noticeably Downshift suffered the most, as he had to sacrifice much articulation in his arms to accommodate the super linking gimmick.

Tow Line suffered the least, as his transformation enabled the gimmick to be split in 2. Towline himself would always become the top part of the combined robot, while the rest of his van mode turned into a tank like platform much like G1 Ratchet's and Ironhide's.

This enabled Towline to actually combine with 2 other autobots at rthe same time.

I sorry to say, I did not pick up any of the Voyager Autobots of that line except for Bulkhead. Love the helicopter mode, and the thruster pack is a welcomed addition to an already great looking figure.

While most people can't stand the sight of Energon Optimus Prime, he does actually have one of the best combinations schemes with another figure to date. That figure is of course Wing Saber. He is of course a homage to Star Saber from the Japanese Victory line.

Combined they look outstanding, and actually have 2 ways to combine.

Energon also gave us actual combiners or Gestalts, while many people complain about their floppiness, and inability to stay together, I don't have those problems. I own all 3 center bots, and every unique limb mold. I am missing few of the repainted limbs that i could not find anywhere I looked and ultimately decided they were unnecessary, and I can say the hold together quite good actually.

We got Gestalts with actual meaningful articulation. Only R.I.D had accomplished that in their strange combiners. Trains and construction vehicles. But to be able to switch the limbs around was very nice.
The only disappointment as CP said was Superion. having a tiny peg to hold all that weight was very poor design along with the lack of real fists and weapons, since all the smaller bots's weapons turned into either claws or feet made the otherwise great figures into merely o.k.

Overall a line that brought us some of the best homages to date of G1 characters. Probably what prompted the designers to create a line made entirely of G1 homages, what we now know as Classics. And Universe later this year.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Last Update: April 29th, 2024:
Now holding 1100!!! figures and 2607 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby City Commander » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Energon is probably the last line I am still collecting.

It takes a while, but damn is it worth it! I'm down to three parts of Superion and Roadblock to complete my collection now.

My only gripe is that I wish Wingsaber had a few more points of articulation. Granted, I don't think it would be possible to give him rotating shoulders, but knees would be nice.

An awesome line. When it came out, I actually thought it would make an awesome 'classics' line. Inferno sits proudly among the classics- as does Towline and Wheeljack.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Good point.
I'm lovin your article Counterpunch.
Nice job.
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:05 pm

I also like the fact that it gave us our first 'unofficial' representations of War Within figures.

Well at least at the time we kind of thought an Inferno powerlinxed with an Inferno looked a bit War Within Ironhidish, and similarly done with Roadblock gives you another sort of Grapple type version.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Outrider2000 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm

very good article . i like how you brought up the fact that this line was full of G1 homages, proll the reason i liked it as much as i did...

I'm still getting used to the fact that the 1986 movie takes place 3 years in the past now.
Outrider2000
Fuzor

Postby ReinaHW » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Motto: "Life happens"
Weapon: Twin Swords
Energon was really hard to find, you had to pray for a miracle a lot of the time. Energon Starscream was a wonderful toy in the line, and his G1 inspired repaint is beautiful. Megatron was a nice surprise, he looked powerful, imposing and just like a power hungry robotic vilian should look. I wanted to get Galvatron, but never had any luck in finding him.
E.Prime was a love/hate addition, if he had been done better, then maybe he would have been liked more. Energon was pretty much a love/hate line, it had it's great parts and it's terrible parts. The cartoon had the potential to be good, but it was poorly done outside of Japan, from what I read and the few episodes I managed to find that were ever released over here had some of the worst script work I've seen in a cartoon since seeing that first episode of Headmasters, but then that's funny, Energon script was just plain weird at times.

Tony.
"Difference happens, if you don't like it then that's your problem, not mine"
ReinaHW
Micromaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby StryderPrime » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:23 pm

I neva even seen Grimlock and Swoop in Stores :sad:
StryderPrime
Fuzor

Postby Autobot Jazz » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:34 pm

Man, your atricle has really inspired me to take another look at some of the Energon G1 homages & consider adding them to my collection. Your right about Ironhide(If you even think he deserves the name), the only reason I picked him up is because he was in a 2-pack with Mirage for $35 and I could'nt find Mirage by itself. To this day my Energon "Ironhide" rests as Jetfire's powerlinx legs.
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby StryderPrime » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:38 pm

And Black and White Re color Rodimus and Prowl 2 pack........ :sad:
StryderPrime
Fuzor

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:13 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:I also like the fact that it gave us our first 'unofficial' representations of War Within figures.

Yeah, it's kinda funny, cause I remember when the first images were put out of Starscream a few comments were that it was a bit War Within inspired. Then Cybertron gave us an even more War-Within inspired Starscrea, and then Hasbro came out with an actual Titanium War Within Starscream! Egads, how many did we need?

Anyway, Energon Starscream remains one of my fave Decepticons. Cybertron Starscream is really cool too, and his LOC is the best of them that I've encountered.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #6 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RETRAX Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe 100% complete vtg Hasbro 1997 230609A"
RETRAX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Beast Machines Basic + tech spec Hasbro 2000 220121A"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe 100% complete vtg Hasbro 1996 230609A"
TIGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots WHEELJACK Elite Class Transformers E1:01 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots WHE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of GRIMLOCK #1 IDW Comics 2022 AUG221573 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON