This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "The Voices Inside"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "The Voices Inside"

Postby Richter » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:50 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

”The Voices Inside.” Story, Art & Letters by JJ “Fragaboom” Berger.

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Voices Inside"

Postby Skice » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
That's friggin awesome. lol :))

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:41 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
LOL! That was effin' HILARIOUS! right on! Now we know what happens with the Cassetticons when they go "home"...:)
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:31 am

:lol: :APPLAUSE: Totally awsome, that's the first thing I have to say. It's hilarious, the single panel of drawn art looks cool, and the concept is very original, and I'm wondering why it wasn't brought up before. But no Buzzsaw? :-(

Still though, this is definitely a great piece, and is really top-notch ;)^ .
Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Deadpool. » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:10 am

Lol.
Guess that the Cassetticons can't see when they're stored in Soundwave.
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ponycorn » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:06 pm

That was so fragging adorable!

I love that the only breif moment of light they got was to see Megs and Starscream bickering again, with Ratbats commentary. Then it's back to the infighting amoungst themselves.

Way cute! I wish we knew more about what went on inside that big chest of Soundwave's.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Orion_Prime48 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 pm

:APPLAUSE: :lol: thats hilariuos
My Sale Thread
Sledge wrote: :shock: I REALLY don't want to know what a "cumputer" is used for. A little one-handed web surfing, perhaps?
Orion_Prime48
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
This is the best one EVER!
I just love this one, the art is cool and the comentary, makes me wish I was a caseticon....

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby First Gen » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
It was ok. Thats about it.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blozor » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
"Ravage isn't a dog."

"You're one to talk, Ratbat. What the freak are you supposed to be."

and "I'm not afraid of Lazorbeak." are three of the funniest lines in TF history.

That is my favorite Mosiac so far. Clever as heck, and you got the characterizations down perfect while making the dialog flow naturally. Awesome.
Blozor
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I like how you guys went "show-accurate" (FIRRIB) instead of "toy-accurate" (fibrir) with Rumble and Frenzy's (speaking bubbles') colors.

But I noticed Ratbat was speaking. Did he speak at all in The Headmasters? Like when Soundwave is rebuilt as Soundblaster and some of his Cassettes are speaking, did Ratbat speak then?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 440
Speed: 7

Postby First Gen » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:I like how you guys went "show-accurate" (FIRRIB) instead of "toy-accurate" (fibrir) with Rumble and Frenzy's (speaking bubbles') colors.

But I noticed Ratbat was speaking. Did he speak at all in The Headmasters? Like when Soundwave is rebuilt as Soundblaster and some of his Cassettes are speaking, did Ratbat speak then?

Ratbat spoke ALOT in the old Marvel Comics series. He used to diss Shockwave and Megatron all the time.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Speed: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:00 pm

That was very different.

An intresting take on something we all know about, but probably never thought about.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:25 pm

HOLY CRAP THATS FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!!
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
First Gen wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I like how you guys went "show-accurate" (FIRRIB) instead of "toy-accurate" (fibrir) with Rumble and Frenzy's (speaking bubbles') colors.

Ratbat spoke ALOT in the old Marvel Comics series. He used to diss Shockwave and Megatron all the time.

I know he spoke in the comics, but this can't be in the comics universe cuz this mosaic uses FIRRIB like the show instead of FibRir like the comics. That being said, I was wondering if Ratbat ever spoke in the show-continuity. If not in 2010, then maybe in Headmasters. But did he or not? (I know Ravage spoke in Part 3 of the G1 Pilot).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 440
Speed: 7

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:
First Gen wrote:

I know he spoke in the comics, but this can't be in the comics universe cuz this mosaic uses FIRRIB like the show instead of FibRir like the comics. That being said, I was wondering if Ratbat ever spoke in the show-continuity. If not in 2010, then maybe in Headmasters. But did he or not? (I know Ravage spoke in Part 3 of the G1 Pilot).

He did in the Headmasters show.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Optimist Prime » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:50 am

Motto: "One shall stand, one shall fall."
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
This is by far my favorite Mosaic yet. Hilarious, and yet still has a complexity that makes it worth re-reading. Nice work. ;)^
Optimist Prime
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 DX party sketch variant Marvel Comics 2020 (CA) Rahzzah NOV198009"
WOLVERINE #1 DX pa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #7 XOS variant Marvel Comics 2020 SEP200544 (CA) Nowlan"
WOLVERINE #7 XOS v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #31 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230897 (CA) Woods (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #31 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #26 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220865 (CA) Walker (W) Percy (A) Ryp"
WOLVERINE #26 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #11 var Heroes Reborn Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210605 (CA) Pacheco"
WOLVERINE #11 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #25 var Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220776 (CA) Zullo (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #30 var Planet Apes Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220775 (CA) Land (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #30 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE (1988) #41 Marvel Comics 1991 Cable + Sabretooth (w)Hama+(a) Silvestri"
WOLVERINE (1988) # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #13 Deadpool Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210541 (CA) Liefeld"
GUARDIANS OF THE G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #21 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221011 (CA) Stegman (A) Kubert (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #21 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #8 variant Marvel Comics 2020 OCT200567 (W) Percy (CA) Sienkiewicz"
WOLVERINE #8 varia ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #42 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230539 (CA) Adams (W) Percy+Lavalle"
WOLVERINE #42 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #9 Marvel Comics 2021 NOV200517 (W) Percy (A/CA) Kubert"
WOLVERINE #9 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEADPOOL #1 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2024 FEB248644 (CA) Campana (W) Ziglar"
NEW!
DEADPOOL #1 2nd pt ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON