This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "A True Leader"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "A True Leader"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:37 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Today's piece is ”A True Leader”. Story and Art by Michal (Rees) Solarz, Colors and Letters by Lindsay (Neko) Smith.

WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "A True Leader"

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:50 pm

AstroTrain's been playing alot of different hands lately, wonder if it'll lead to something good?

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Front Paged and Credited. I'll say it here and in the frontpaged thread, Congrats on more published work Neko.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Jazzz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:30 am

Is it just me or does Astrotrain look like Armada Smokescreen?
Jazzz
Combiner

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Jazzz wrote:Is it just me or does Astrotrain look like Armada Smokescreen?

Now that you mention it, he kinda does.

I find it interesting how the interpretation of certain characters differ from person to person. We've already seen one Mosaic("Trained") showcasing Astrotrain's more devious thoughts, much like how he was at times in the cartoon, yet in this piece he is very subserviant. Both can be valid interpretations in my opinion. But anyway...

I think the piece would be slightly better set during Infilitration, right before the Decepticons are walking out to meet Megatron, kind of gives us a slightly deeper reason to why they didn't aid Starscream besides the almost cliche' "Uh oh, we're gonna get vaped if we disobey". Art and coloring are unique and well-done too.

So overall, top-notch stuff as usual ;)^ .
Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby WhiteRabbit » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Hmm... anyone know why every time I post a Mosaic it gets double-posted?
WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Postby Jeysie » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Motto: "Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
WhiteRabbit wrote:Hmm... anyone know why every time I post a Mosaic it gets double-posted?

Well, I know that for some reason the mods can't newsify (is that a word?) existing threads any more, so they have to create a duplicate post themselves and newsify that one instead.
Jeysie
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Jeysie wrote:
WhiteRabbit wrote:Hmm... anyone know why every time I post a Mosaic it gets double-posted?

Well, I know that for some reason the mods can't newsify (is that a word?) existing threads any more, so they have to create a duplicate post themselves and newsify that one instead.

Got it in one Jeysie!

I know it's annoying and effectively cuts your readership and comments over two threads, but we are working on getting it all fixed up, believe you me, I can't wait till I can just Newsify other peoples threads rather than re-create them! :D
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby CInemastique » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:42 am

Use spell check! Your exceptional talents are easy to be distracted from when words aren't spelled correctly.

"Treachery," "~fin"
CInemastique
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON