This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

De Real Transworks-Bt BB

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

De Real Transworks-Bt BB

Postby wan_de_real » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi guys..this is my latest custom..more pix on my blog..

enjoy and thnks for lookin guys :)
Last edited by wan_de_real on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wan_de_real
Micromaster

Re: De Real Transworks - Bt Bumblebee

Postby Grimpoo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:53 am

HOLY JESUS! thats unreal! :APPLAUSE:
Grimpoo

Postby wan_de_real » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:46 am

thnks Grimpoo...im still learning :)
wan_de_real
Micromaster

Postby bellyboy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 am

amazing

liked it alot !!

which model did u use for the car body ?

and if i may say i would prefer a cleaner paint job on the black parts.but that is only my opinion.

:)
bellyboy
Micromaster

Postby wan_de_real » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:49 pm

bellyboy wrote:amazing

liked it alot !!

which model did u use for the car body ?

and if i may say i would prefer a cleaner paint job on the black parts.but that is only my opinion.

thnks for the compliments belly

the car model is from "maestro 1/24 diecast vokswagen beetle"

for the 2nd opinions, actually this is 2nd run for its kind..for first BT BB i painted with clean yellow and black..more like factory products...this time i want to make it more real to life custom..so the black part is the steel feels (and dirt and rust in some parts) so my attention to suggest a realistic robot as well :)

i will reiew my 1st BB one day and u can see more at my blog..
wan_de_real
Micromaster

Postby primezimm » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:40 am

Thats cool! We have that same model here in a box waiting for more tools to fininsh cutting it out. My son and I are working on an IDW version of Bumblebee using this model and bionicle parts. Most of it is still in planning. Hope it turns out half as good as yours.
primezimm
Fuzor

Postby wan_de_real » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:03 am

primezimm wrote:Thats cool! We have that same model here in a box waiting for more tools to fininsh cutting it out. My son and I are working on an IDW version of Bumblebee using this model and bionicle parts. Most of it is still in planning. Hope it turns out half as good as yours.

interesting guys..im using the Bionicle balljoints for front wheels too..cant wait to see how u used it..are u use alternator for its body? :-?
wan_de_real
Micromaster

Postby Mykltron » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:37 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
bellyboy wrote:and if i may say i would prefer a cleaner paint job on the black parts.but that is only my opinion.

I like the paint job -he looks like he's been through some scrapes! I want to do a really battered repaint but I'm not sure who to do it to! Mine keep turning out like the bot is fresh from the assembly line.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby wan_de_real » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Mykltron wrote:
bellyboy wrote:and if i may say i would prefer a cleaner paint job on the black parts.but that is only my opinion.

I like the paint job -he looks like he's been through some scrapes! I want to do a really battered repaint but I'm not sure who to do it to! Mine keep turning out like the bot is fresh from the assembly line.

my first Bt BB is clean like yours too..anyway when i finish this 2nd and decide which method of paint i gonna used then i start to think...if the color just like from factory then it is not natural for life robot...my intention here is to suggest G1 in movie vibe...how G1 robot come out if they alive...so it supposed to get a little bit messy,dented and rusty color...

here i show you the comparison between my first and recent Bt BB..thnks for compliments Mykltron

1st

and

wan_de_real
Micromaster

Postby Predaprince » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Best Bumblebee ever!
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby wan_de_real » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 pm

to fulfill sumbody request...so here i share with u guys as well...more still pic at my blog..thnks guys

wan_de_real
Micromaster

Postby primezimm » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:16 pm

wan_de_real wrote:
primezimm wrote:Thats cool! We have that same model here in a box waiting for more tools to fininsh cutting it out. My son and I are working on an IDW version of Bumblebee using this model and bionicle parts. Most of it is still in planning. Hope it turns out half as good as yours.

interesting guys..im using the Bionicle balljoints for front wheels too..cant wait to see how u used it..are u use alternator for its body? :-?

I'm undecided as I only have a couple of alts that I could possibly scrap for this project. Most of it will probably be bionicle along with styrene or putty to fill out the limbs and hide the bionicle look.
primezimm
Fuzor

Re: De Real Transworks-Bt BB UPDATE!!(25/2/9)

Postby Valandar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I should note that's some SERIOUS firepower BB's toting. :D
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby wan_de_real » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:55 pm

primezimm wrote:
wan_de_real wrote:

I'm undecided as I only have a couple of alts that I could possibly scrap for this project. Most of it will probably be bionicle along with styrene or putty to fill out the limbs and hide the bionicle look.

to canibalize an alternators sumtime can make we think twice...cant wait to see how u do it..let me know once u finish :D

Valandar-BB is everybody dreams...thts why we need to 'create' it our own even HasTak dint able to mass-produce it
wan_de_real
Micromaster

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr J Blank Authentix (White) Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1J"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr U 1:40 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240125 2U (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240206 3S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240106 2B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240189 3B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 MAR240164 4A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZJ foil trade dress Dynamite Comics JAN247412 1ZJ Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr H foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240112 2H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JAN230441 2C (CA) Santos"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON